Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

:D damn right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Am i the only one that thought that with those tokens that someone with a brain, at least halfwit, would have asked for like immunity from eviction until the final? They didnt really think that hard did they, they could have asked for like double luxury budget or something.
    BB probable wouldnt have agreed though sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hira's cousin is one lucky ****er :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Am i the only one that thought that with those tokens that someone with a brain, at least halfwit, would have asked for like immunity from eviction until the final? They didnt really think that hard did they, they could have asked for like double luxury budget or something.
    BB probable wouldnt have agreed though sure.

That would have been good alright, but as far as I could see they were asked and had to answer, we knew they could have had anything they wanted but they didn't.(Karly and the cigs?):D

Siavash sussed it out well though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

zuroph wrote: »
    lisa will prob go next week. on the live feed you can see she's got her big fake smile on for all the new housemates. now that carly is gone she knows she's ****ed, and is desperately trying to round up a new posse.

Lisa can't be up for eviction next week!

If the new housemates suceed in their task then only Halfwit and Noirin will be up for eviction. If the newbies fail then they will be up for evition.

• Advertisement

Koloman wrote: »

If the new housemates suceed in their task then only Halfwit and Noirin will be up for eviction. If the newbies fail then they will be up for evition.
    ugh, true, my apologies. feck, two more weeks of her moany head.

Lisa is all over the new girl ( can't recall her name ) and Halfwit.

Times are a changing.

i love her smiley head, she tries any harder to be likeable and her face will crack.

Lisa is all over the new girl ( can't recall her name ) and Halfwit.

Times are a changing.

BB has just saved Lisa with this awful "twist"! After tonights eviction her gang had been destroyed and now she has the chance of creating a new group for her to manipulate. mad.gif

BB has just saved Lisa with this awful "twist"! After tonights eviction her gang had been destroyed and now she has the chance of creating a new group for her to manipulate. mad.gif

She is so trying to look good right now, she is so transparent.:mad:

• Advertisement

she's probing bea for hints about how she is perceived on outside too.

Does anyone think that the new guys will be able to persuade the original HM's to nominate both Halfwit and Noirin?

I have a funny feeling they might just do it because the number of votes needed to be nominated will be small this week.

i cant see who'd nominate halfwit this week, unless they set him up something epic, which would backfire on them the following week. noirin i can see getting nommed though.

Halfwit has had arguments with both Rodrigo and Lisa this week so that's two possible votes. If one more person nominates Halfwit then I think that could be enough for him to be up.

Noirin will get nominated by Lisa, Dogface and probably Charlie.

Does anyone think that the new guys will be able to persuade the original HM's to nominate both Halfwit and Noirin?

I have a funny feeling they might just do it because the number of votes needed to be nominated will be small this week.

I still wanna know how the bloody hell they found out about the challenge, since Hira clearly misunderstood it.

Anybody???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

they probably called someone else in later to clarify things. she really didnt have a clue what was going on it was ridiculous!!

karlys boyfriend seems like a right dope. is it part of the criteria that you have be up your own arse to apply for BB?????? it seems like most of them come across that way in the VT's, especially noirin and karly...same with kris, dogface and cairon (remember him?? me neither!)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yes she can. BB said that in order for the new HMs to pass the task, Halfwit and Noirín must be up for eviction. However, they didn't say that ONLY them two must be up. If they DO pass and manage to get them two up (unlikely) then I definitely think there will be others up along with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Yes she can. BB said that in order for the new HMs to pass the task, Halfwit and Noirín must be up for eviction. However, they didn't say that ONLY them two must be up. If they DO pass and manage to get them two up (unlikely) then I definitely think there will be others up along with them.

Interesting! Actually, they didn't say Halfwit and Noirin exclusively, didn't they not?

Have to say, I was a bit disgusted with the crowd booing Hira (or Hiro?) and chanting "off, off, off" when she was going in. I didn't think her VT was bad at all, she sounded quite nice. Either the crowd saw something different, or they're all extremely self-conscious and hate good-looking women, or they were racists. Not really sure what to believe but the booing was uncalled for.

Have to say, I was a bit disgusted with the crowd booing Hira (or Hiro?) and chanting "off, off, off" when she was going in. I didn't think her VT was bad at all, she sounded quite nice. Either the crowd saw something different, or they're all extremely self-conscious and hate good-looking women, or they were racists. Not really sure what to believe but the booing was uncalled for.

Maybe its coz she is married to her cousin?
    Then again,UK, ruled by a monarchy...so, i'd find a slight irony in that.:o

this made me realise something. BB said how they do it is up to them..

All they have to do is get noirín and Halfwit to discuss nominations. and since they have prior knowledge of the show, they can trick em into it a bit. If they succeed, they can't be put up for eviction, so no punishment for discussing noms themselves, and if they fail they're up for eviction anyway!

Example
    Newbie: So how come you nominated lisa 2 weeks ago then halfwit? What dont you like about her? Has there been voting blocks or anything? like has there been group voting that you're aware of etc?

if it was done subtly enough it could work.

• Advertisement

I think BB made the task as clear as mud! The fact that Hira clearly wasn't listening made the confusion worse.

If both Noirin and Halfwit are nominated as well as say Lisa then all three will be up for eviction and not just Noirin and halfwit, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

leading him on so much

Ah bless.:)

3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I just puked.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Aw that was cute!! - Sophie and her dog! Not Noirin and Marcus! That was just weird! If she didnt like him she shouldn't have agreed to the date! Gonna make things worse for herself!

Certainly her going on about how romantic it all is , will lead him to think he has a chance.
    What is she playing at.

Then she asks him to dance.:rolleyes:

haha
    watching Karly and her bf talking.
    comes across more as a business deal than a relationship. his way to talk is so...rigid/cold. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I had to rewind there to make sure I heard right, but when Karly and Kenneth were in the bathroom he said 'It's been 49/59 days and I've been behaving myself... ISN'T THAT A SHOCK'??!

No matter how much money he has, it's not worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I had to rewind there to make sure I heard right, but when Karly and Kenneth were in the bathroom he said 'It's been 49/59 days and I've been behaving myself... ISN'T THAT A SHOCK'??!

No matter how much money he has, it's not worth it!

Ya noticed that too... what the hell??! What an ass!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wtf was that

Advertisement