Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Kenneth is reminding me of Tim!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus, Kenneth is up his own ass.:eek:
    All that waffling and bragging in the DR, and no charisma at all.

Aw Halfwit has a friend!

Aw Halfwit has a friend!
    Yeah, one who has to stab him in the back.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Yeah, one who has to stab him in the back.:pac:

I don't think she has it in her.:(

I was thinking, between the 5 of the newbies, they should each choose one of the two to focus on.
    Like, some of them focus on trying to get noirin votes, and others freddie. Since certain people are fitting in with certain people.
    I someone like David could convince Lisa to vote for both of them.

• Advertisement

Davids head is too big for his body! I knew there was something off about him when he walked into the house!

Wow didnt take Sophie long to go to the other side!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

:D
    lol yeah he has a really big upper body and small legs/feet.

I thought freddie was gonna hop into bea's bed there when he gave her a hug.haha

Call me cynical but Bea has probably been watching and knows the best person to cuddle up to is Freddie.

Also does Lisa do ANYTHING else other than sit at the bus stop and smoke? She is useless. All she does is moan and smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Hira is just as annoying as Sree imo
    It's weird everyone already loves Kenneth after him in the diary room

Im outta here until next Saturday so Im relying on all you guys to keep up the good posts so I can keep up to date with all the on goings!!

• Advertisement

Im outta here until next Saturday so Im relying on all you guys to keep up the good posts so I can keep up to date with all the on goings!!

We will do our best for you.
    If you are going somewhere nice, enjoy.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Aw Halfwit has a friend!

Seem like they'd be the cute/funny/awkward type of couple that all the viewers will get behind. Total opposite of Sophie/Kris thing. Bit of awkward flirting, and I cant see Halfwit losing the competition.
    Also does Lisa do ANYTHING else other than sit at the bus stop and smoke? She is useless. All she does is moan and smoke.

Can't wait to see when shes kicked out what they put up for her "best bits" video compilation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

That was just weird! If she didnt like him she shouldn't have agreed to the date! Gonna make things worse for herself!

If she had said no then she would of seemed like a cruel so and so to some people.

Marcus made a comment in tonights HL's show that he can't get into Noirin's head. Most men in his position would of just given up by now but he honestly still thinks he has a chance with her!

Of course he does, she is hot and cold all the time.
    That's not a nice thing to do to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Of course he does, she is hot and cold all the time.
    That's not a nice thing to do to anyone.

In fairness to her I don't think she's ever been "hot" enough towards him to indicate that there is ever going to be anything more than friendship. So she can either be nice to him, because she likes him as a person, and rebuff his advances or she can not be nice to him, to make sure he doesn't get confused, depriving herself of the company of someone she likes!

"It's so romantic"

"Lets dance"

Both qoutes from Norin to Marcus during his token prize.

I would call that misleading.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

"It's so romantic"

"Lets dance"

Both qoutes from Norin to Marcus during his token prize.

I would call that misleading.:pac:

Well what's she supposed to do on a "date"? Sit around with a sour puss face and say how awful you are Marcus? biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nóirin said "how cute" about twenty times! She even said the meatballs were "cute" - gimme strength.

I'm outta here for a few days too - so need update posts from you to keep up.

Don't know if Hira is quite as stupid as she appears....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Alice1 wrote: »
    Nóirin said "how cute" about twenty times! She even said the meatballs were "cute" - gimme strength.

I'm outta here for a few days too - so need update posts from you to keep up.

Don't know if Hira is quite as stupid as she appears....

i honestly think that was a way to deflect.. saying everything is cute isn't really a compliment.. its kind of like aw thats cute.. She's saying it as you would to maybe a child in order to just keep them happy.. i honestly don't think the 'aw cute' was leading on..
    the dancing bit was just awkward.. i hope she starts getting along with tom, Marcus would go absolutely mental..

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Koloman wrote: »
    I think BB made the task as clear as mud! The fact that Hira clearly wasn't listening made the confusion worse.

If both Noirin and Halfwit are nominated as well as say Lisa then all three will be up for eviction and not just Noirin and halfwit, yes?

Yeah...but they'll still have passed! I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me in your post :confused: lol!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm really enjoying bb lately, i think having kenneth in there is actually going to be v interesting. He's obviously highly intelligent, he has the benefit of being on the outside looking in (even if he says he wasnt following it much). Even though Noirin et al seem to love him instantly, he'll prob be swayed by lisa and end up in her camp.

David has already alligned himself with Lisa, I'de say he'll be the centre of a few arguments once he's settled in, seems to be a loud brash character.

Hira seems to be the new token bimbo for Marcus to drool over and Noirin will prob get jealous of her after a while.

Bea is the hippy dippy who halfwit will poison for a while with his philosophies!

Dunno about Tom yet, they didnt show much of him so far, expect Marcus to break out the dumbells on an hourly basis when he's around tho.

i'm looking forward to this week to see how they all get on with the "secret mission"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Why would you align yourself with somebody who is liked very much by the general public, David you are an idiot sorry but you gotta go for doing that!

Hira is ridiculous.

Bea i like, very quirky looking.

Ken can piss off, self titled international playboy, out out out!

Tom im not too sure on yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Well, back from smoking my brains out in the Dam.
    Sadly I fail at recording TV programs and only managed to get the first show on Friday so havn't seen the newbies yet.

Good to see Rex being suitably evil during the shock challenge.
    The fact that a useless cow like Lisa said that she didn't like Rex on last years program is further vindication for me that I was correct to think he was a brilliant housemate.

Its probably a good idea by BB to try to save Lisa for a couple of weeks with this new secret challenge for the newcomers - its better viewing to have a 'hate' figure and they've given us the heads of her minions on a plate the last two weeks so it's fair to give her a chance to regroup.

Came home drunk last night and watched a bit of the LF, as you do! Noirín, Marcus, Sophie, Rodrigo and Charlie spent the night in the sitting room bitching about Tom! They all think he's a knob and that he knows way too much and has a gameplan.

Freddie was lying in bed with David and Bea with the lights off. David was in the middle and Freddie had his arm around him and was rubbing him with his hand for ages :confused: It was VERY strange!! I think Freddie would try it on with ANYONE after a few drinks! David seemed to get uncomfortable and got up to make tea. Freddie then moved on to hugging Bea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

So far, out of the new HM's, I'm liking Bea. She seems to be a fairly nice, reasonable person. Her not wanting to get involved with trying to get Freddie up for eviction shows some stones.

Not sure on Tom, he should give us some entertainment through either Dogface or Noirin going after him. The Tom V Marcus situation should be good.

If Hira really is that dumb, she's going to get annoying very fast. Hopefully she'll provide a little relief for Noirin from Marcus and give him someone new to drool over :rolleyes:

I'm with everyone else here on the David guy, WHY would you align yourself with Lisa if you knew how unpopular she is?!

As for Kenneth, I don't like him at all. He comes across as arrogant and seems to think that that's a plus point for someone. Revelling in money will not him liked. Neither will going on about how smart you are, etc. As for his scheme to get Freddie up for eviction, it's not smart if the task was to get halfwit nominated by the other housemates.

What is the obsession with HMs wearing hot pink? Headache colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Notice how Lisa has completely changed her attitude now the new housemates are in, she's all smiley and up for the craic now, i despise people like that.

The only new HM I think is ok is Bea. I'm still not sure about her though, jury's out!

Boring show tonight so far!

Notice how Lisa has completely changed her attitude now the new housemates are in, she's all smiley and up for the craic now, i despise people like that.

Yeah, she's all smiley and friendly now.

Where's Siavash tonight? Not a sight of him at all yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The only new HM I think is ok is Bea. I'm still not sure about her though, jury's out!
    Yeah, I hope she's genuine but is she just sucking up to Freddie because she knows he's popular? They do seem to have a lot in common, though. Hmm.. :confused:

Advertisement