Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Cathooo wrote: »
    Diary room chair is very colourful

cd63a428860be55f2b37c734e6bcc595_extra.jpg

Looks a bit flimsy and breakable when they will all pile onto it :D

Looking forward to tonight's launch!

Diary room chairs looks good but not much fun- only one or two people can fit on it!I like when they all pile on!

Theres no real male talent is there???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah Tyler Lisa is another Tracy as far as I can see, but it's early days yet.
    Sophie is lovely looking, it would be great if her personality matched her looks.
    It would be a first for BB, a blond with a personality.:eek:

Charlie is a real motor mouth and Freddie's accent is driving me mad.
    Kris reminds me a bit of Spencer from Jade's BB.

I think i will refer to her as Tracy from now on :p, hopfully Sophie pulls something from the bad and isnt some gormless idiot like Paris Hilton, Charlie reminds me of Marco from a few years back but he was a total fcuking wreck the head couldnt stand him but Charlie seems ok so far, i cant put my finger on who Freddie reminds me of so far, Kris/Spencer thing :confused: ?
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Freddie is a d*ckhead. Yeah Lisa reminds me of your one too..i hate all the talk of her shagging women Yuk!! Sophie very pretty, her bazookas are hurting her, poor thing:rolleyes:. Kris..I found amusing in his audition video..doing nothing of any interest since. I don't know about Noirin, hope she's nice.

Her "bazookas" as you say are HUGE, i cant for the life of me think why she wants to get them even bigger she has such a small frame, i like me a nice set of boobs but there is big and then too big! Noirin im not liking at all so far.
    dmcg90 wrote: »
    Oh wait for the elephant one... shocking

I missed that joke, i take it im glad i did so.
    mdwexford wrote: »
    You didnt even comment on my fav housemate, shame on you :)

I think Saffia is gonna be a wagon.
    I know its early days but i cant see many of these endearing themselves to the public.
    Rodrigo and Charlie look like solid favs to win to me.

Who is your fav housemate?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

You didnt even comment on my fav housemate, shame on you :)

I think Saffia is gonna be a wagon.
    I know its early days but i cant see many of these endearing themselves to the public.
    Rodrigo and Charlie look like solid favs to win to me.

Sorry - I got a bit tired!xx

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    Sree has broken down in the Diary Room after missing out on a guaranteed housemate place.

The Indian student made his way to chat with Big Brother after finishing last in this afternoon's biscuit dunking task.

Sree said that he was losing his confidence before starting to cry.

When asked how much he wanted to be a housemate, he said: "Everyone here, I love them so much. These people give me energy, boost, passion.

"I'm doing fake talent show and I'm flirting with girls. I'm enjoying it," he added.

Cairon secured his place in today's challenge, meaning that Sree will be up against Siavash, Angel, Sophia, Beinazir and Marcus in the public vote on Sunday, when

Davina McCall will present a special live edition direct from the house on Channel 4 at 10pm.

Anyone got any thoughts on who will go tonight?
    I don't think I would really miss any of them tbh.

Tyler I meant Charlie not Kris, sorry bout' that chief.:D

It has to be between Siavash and Beinazir? Marcus is the cringe factor i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How many will go tonight? There's a poll on 'Inside Big brother' site. In order of popularity it says way in front is Sophia then Angel, Beinazir, Marcus, Sree then Siavash.
    I think though Siavash is a conceited tool, he may generate entertainment by causing a few rows.
    I don't know if I'll ever warm to Angel, her entrance into the house was cringing.
    Benny, I liked her audition tape.. but she could do a Liz(bb2 I think) or a Rachel and totally change personality.
    Marcus, no additon at all imo.
    Sree, I think he has humour potential. Keeps misunderstanding stuff:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Who is your fav housemate?

Sophie obv ;)

Think i love her actually.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

How many are to go in tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hello, I see you started without me!

Is there someone going in tonight?

I like Saffia - head is screwed on. Lisa is okay except she keeps rabbitting on about "turning" straight people gay. Siavash is a major pain and Sree is plain weird.

I'm not at all judgemental....

Just checked there all but 1 of the non-housemates will become housemates tonight....:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Beinazir has to go, while I'm not mad about some others at least they offer something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

1 Hour and 40 minutes long program tonight :eek:
    I think they are being a trifle optimistic about how much the public cares about these people who we've only known for 3 days.

Davina: " And most cruelly of all 'No best bits"
    What best bits?????
    They haven't been in long enough to have any best bits.:rolleyes:

1 hour 40 mins is way too long for the show they've said is on tonight.
    So is the bus coming for them into the garden tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Davina: " And most cruelly of all 'No best bits"
    What best bits?????
    They haven't been in long enough to have any best bits.:rolleyes:

I think thats what she meant. :)

that was bloody painful.

That was a waste of over an hour and a half of television and any BB fans that might be still interested Ginny.
    Wouldn't you think they would have gone all out to get the fans interested in staying with the programme.:confused:

Well going by DS there's a lot of fans already leaving the show, Davina has even been twittering about it and Paddy power have slashed the odds of BB10 being axed halfway through.
    http://twitter.com/ThisisDavina
    http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/2009/06/07/odds-of-41-for-mid-series-axe-as-ratings-plummet.html

TBH if the producers don't do something they're going to run BB into the ground.

I agree, I just don't understand the mix this year.
    Every year from an early stage I can get with the HMs and decide who I like and dislike.
    Personalities seemed to jump out at the viewer.
    It's not happening for me this year, and I wish they would start over with different people.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Sharpy, any chance of a quick summation of what happened tonight, I honestly didn't have the heart to put myself through 100 minutes of it?

• Advertisement

Sharpy, any chance of a quick summation of what happened tonight, I honestly didn't have the heart to put myself through 100 minutes of it?
    I can only link you to this AJ cos I lost interest. :(http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news-pictures-videos/

I don't think there's enough decent straight men in it. Very limited romance possibilities. Lots of good looking women and no men:confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thank god Benny left last night, that's the way the voting should go, you should be voting for who you want to stay, that way the boring people get voted out because no one will think to vote for them.

Most boring interview ever, Davina wasn't getting anything from her, take the blanket off for gods sake.

Hopefully they can now concentrate on getting things more entertaining. They've ignored doing anything with the real housemates with all the non housemate things going on. The most 'exciting' thing on the show last night was that the housemates heated up the non housemates food and that wasn't allowed. Not very exciting really is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Most boring interview ever, Davina wasn't getting anything from her, take the blanket off for gods sake
    My intrest in BB is only to glance over at tv screen due other family members watching it. Fact that she came out to an empty space ( no crowd ) says a lot although I imagine most people at that time on sunday night have better things to be doing than waiting around to see some ' loser ' leave the BB house. There are some nice looking girls in there ,the usual gay guys , a few odd people and one or two weirdos to, which I suppose it what the BB mix is all about .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Latchy wrote: »
    Fact that she came out to an empty space ( no crowd ) says a lot although I imagine most people at that time on sunday night have better things to be doing than waiting around to see some ' loser ' leave the BB house.

They didn't have a crowd because the person leaving wasn't an official housemate, I do think they could have gotten a crowd if they allowed it. There was a crowd in the studio watching Davina speak live to the house, not sure why they bothered going though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Cathooo wrote: »
    They didn't have a crowd because the person leaving wasn't an official housemate, I do think they could have gotten a crowd if they allowed it. There was a crowd in the studio watching Davina speak live to the house, not sure why they bothered going though :D
    Indeed Cath , they cudda hired a rent a crowd ,just to see the poor girl off .I might even have gone along if asked :D

Sophie obv ;)

Think i love her actually.

She is the nuts!

I'm not a fan of Saffia's but wtf is wrong with Sophia? She really has a bee in her bonnet about her. It didn't seem to annoy her when Noirin jumped at the first challenge.

I think Sophia will be nominated as she seems to be annoying people, and Angel giving out about the swearing.:D

• Advertisement

Hmmmmmmm Sree a faker???
    Anyone think his allso innocent act is just that?

Advertisement