Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Looks like I'm the only guy here who has any empathy for the Marcus lad.

I agree he is to blame here for the situation and what not, he should have got the message....
    but I feel for him coz I know too damn well what it is like to when ye get close to a girl and she gives you all her attention.

Then someone better comes along.... and you can see the end before it comes.
    Sucks balls.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

He may as well before he 7.gif.

I don't get it though, with his outstanding uber-mullet, his churchill the dog/wolverine face and sparkling wit how could Noirin's head be turned!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Looks like I'm the only guy here who has any empathy for the Marcus lad.

I agree he is to blame here for the situation and what not, he should have got the message....
    but I feel for him coz I know too damn well what it is like to when ye get close to a girl and she gives you all her attention.

Then someone better comes along.... and you can see the end before it comes.
    Sucks balls.:(

Is true to an extent but he's been told time and time again and he's such an unpleasant person it's hard to feel sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Marcus's alpha male status in the house is being threatened, I think we can expect fireworks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I now dislike Marcus after that episode, pathetic the way hes bad mouthing Tom after a day for basically just being sound to people, ok maybe he was watching the show and knows what they all like but whats he meant to do, just go in an be a spa to everyone.

Marcus is so jealous, stuff with Noirin at the end was cringe worthy, "can i kiss you and make it loud to put egg on his face", grow up you loser you're never gonna see her naked, deal with it imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Ah Siavash stop being a rat.

First bunnygate now lagergate. People are going to think Siavash is just a big fibber! I'd say he will get a few noms this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

mdwexford wrote: »
    I now dislike Marcus after that episode, pathetic the way hes bad mouthing Tom after a day for basically just being sound to people, ok maybe he was watching the show and knows what they all like but whats he meant to do, just go in an be a spa to everyone.

Marcus is so jealous, stuff with Noirin at the end was cringe worthy, "can i kiss you and make it loud to put egg on his face", grow up you loser you're never gonna see her naked, deal with it imo

Have to agree a bad as Marcus has been so far, today he was utterly cringe worthy to the extreme. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Google is his friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Wish bigbrother would show the video of the can disappearing. Otherwise we have no idea what to think.

Ya and the rabbit thing also....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I fully expected that from Marcus...but I was so annoyed at Noirin for saying she'd go along with it. Blind as a bloody bat if she thinks it's "all for a bit of a laugh".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Righty.. I've been watching the new housemates for a few days now, and here's what I think so far...

Kenneth: Tosser of the highest order. Ok you're rich - we get it!
    He's also managed to totally show Karly up as some sort of gold-digging slag that he has no interest in.
    When Lisa asked him if he had Karly's name tatooed on himself like she has his, he replied saying that that would be silly as relationships change - true, but clearly he only sees Karly as a bit of arm candy anyway, and a temporary one at that.
    I'm amazed that the normally very perceptive Freddie and Suavash haven't seen through his "nice guy" act yet though!

Tom: Another idiot who thinks he's all that, althrough Noirin (true to form!) is already lapping up the attention he's showing her while telling him that her and Marcus are just friends, then keeping Marcus sweet at the same time - god I can't stand her! :mad: I genuinely don't see what's so "great" about her either!

David: Just reminds me of that character in Little Britain - only gay in the village (complete with the accent!) but on the few occasions when he does tone it down a bit, he seems ok.

Hira: God! Between her and Noirin they're not doing much for the inhabitants of Dublin are they? This girl makes Sophie look like a member of Mensa.

Bea: About the only one I like, although from last night's show it looks like she's either not interested in Freddie after all (aww, I think they made a cute couple!), or it's part of this "secret mission" thing.

Speaking of the mission, I think it's another desperate move by the producers to get some interest in the show again, but it just strikes me as stupidity. Besides by the looks of things so far, the new HM's will be up anyway (and maybe we'll get rid of Kenneth so he can go back to spending money on Karly - tho I did laugh at Lisa's reaction to his 3k shoes!)

Maybe it's just me, but these new HM's just seem like "imposters" to me, so as for our "real" group...

Marcus: Think he has Tom pretty well pegged, even though he's suffering from a case of the green-eyed monster.

Freddie: Poor Freddie... as I said above, I think he and Bea make a cute couple. Be a shame if nothing happens.

Rodrigo: Anonymous as always unless whinging

Lisa: Causing a massive row and a HM meeting?? over a can that she wasn't drinking anyway and then insisted she didn't care about anyway - bitch! Plus she's so transparent in her behaviour to the new group as she tries to replace Karly and Kris.

Noirin: See above

Siavash: Seems to have become a bit overshadowed by the new HM's but I still think he's the best one in there.

Charlie: Still fading into obscurity since Kris left

Sophie: didn't really do much last night either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Marcus's insane jealousy is hugely entertaining to watch:). What a mad b*stard he is (and a disgusting beast who chews on his own toenails)...and that Noirín one deserves a good slap. What was she at, agreeing to Marcus's suggestion of the piggyback and kiss g'night??? FFS! Wtf is wrong with her with admirers?? She can't seem to give them the message loud and clear:mad:.
    Sophie can't hold her p*ss at all can she...she blabs to Marcus about Noirin fancying Tom then blabs to Bea about poor Halfwit's feelings:rolleyes:. What a tit:o.

DS:
    Bea has refused to play any further part in the new housemates' secret mission, claiming that she cannot bear to be "manipulative".

The recruitment consultant and her fellow new arrivals have been instructed to ensure that Freddie and Noirin are nominated this week if they do not want to face the public vote themselves.

Following two days of scheming attempts among the fresh batch of contestants, Bea has now told Tom that she feels unable to continue with the challenge.

Speaking earlier today, she vowed: "I'm not doing it. It goes against morals."
    She added: "I can't do it. I don't like that 'cos I get on with Freddie it's all on my shoulders. You do what you want. You crack on. I'm not losing a friendship to manipulate a situation. It's not my task to do."

Bea's refusal to participate angered Tom, who accused her of not pulling her weight.

As he stormed off, the fitness fanatic commented: "We have something to do and you're basically washing your hands of it."

If she refuses to do it, it can only go in her favour really as far as I can see.
    When the HMs find out about the secret task and the fact that she couldn't bring herself to do it Noirín and Freddie will not nominate her next week and the other HMs would also feel bad about nomming her.

On the other hand If the new HMs fail and are up the public won't vote her out as she will be seen as the one who did the right thing.

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    When Lisa asked him if he had Karly's name tatooed on himself like she has his, he replied saying that that would be silly as relationships change -

I caught this bit, and only found out afterwards that Karly's tattoo is his name. Man, that has to be the biggest faux pas in any relationship. You always hear of people who were at one time MARRIED regretting getting something like that done. But only seeing each other for a few months? And when the other person in the relationship thinks it's silly because relationships are fickle?

Karly is some thick.

That said, she wouldn't have anything whatsoever to do with that guy if he wasn't rich. The both of them deserve each other, although he wont be long in ditching her when he gets out and is also "famous" to go with being "rich".

One thing you'll find though, is that properly rich people from my experience will never really talk about their wealth. You'd never see someone like Freddie bragging about expensive shoes. He's either not as rich as he makes out to be, or is just very recently come into money.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Arrrghh Kenneth is really getting on my nerves, what a complete tool. He's so rude and doesn't let anyone have their say and is just constantly picking fights. I assume the new housemates wont win the task and that they'll be up for eviction, hopefully Kenny goes straight back out the door. He's so up himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

One thing you'll find though, is that properly rich people from my experience will never really talk about their wealth. You'd never see someone like Freddie bragging about expensive shoes. He's either not as rich as he makes out to be, or is just very recently come into money.

And this is why I think his bragging is possibly a load of bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

That's the first thing that came to my mind too when he started bragging about his shoes.

I honestly think Kenneth is putting on a total act. I can't believe that someone could actually be that vile. His girfriend has just left the house and he's leering over the other girls. I also read today that he said he'd sleep with Sophie but she's "fat and too dull!" WTF?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deverry

I think Bea is playing Freddie unfortunately. He is so desperate to have someone on his wavelength :(.

I wish Noirin would tell Marcus to feck off. He annoys me sooo much!! I can't bear him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Where the hell is rodrigo:confused:

• Advertisement

Oh my Gawd!! Did yiz hear Kenneth to Sophie? 'You know you want it'...it wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't stroked her like that. What a sleaze:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ken is fantastic.

Edit.
    I like that blonde one as well, she's like Alice from The Vicar of Dibley.

I know Ann, he comes across as someone who thinks because he has money he can talk and act how he likes towards people.
    I didn't like Karly but I pity her now.

Did you hear him saying Karly was looking for him to buy her a 15 thousand pound dress, and he just dropped it into the conversation like it was a 10 euro dress from Pennys.

I can't stand people like him, money doesn't maketh the man.

I hope the new HMs fail because I know which one will go.:mad:

How must Karly feel watching this..i'd murder him:mad:!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Kenneth is such an alien to me, i'm repulsed by him, yet, i want him to stay and see him work this shovel he's wielding until he cant see daylight from his perfectly engineered hole. Love it. If i was karly i would kill him.

Hasn't she got his name tatooed somewhere on her bod? If i was her I'd get 'has a tiny willy' after it.
    Tom's right about Noirin there, why the feck does she hang around with Marcus so much then give about his undying admiration?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He's brilliant - theres hasn't been such a totally selfish b'stard in the house in a long long while, even Rex had a soft side.

I'd love him to stay a few weeks, he could yet be one of the most memorable housemates.

lol that Dr Pepper ad during the break was hilarious (off topic, I know, sorry!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭buzzybee

if sophie is fat than i don't know what i am.....that was so so so harsh, i'm shocked:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Did he just say she had cellulite? Cheek of him! And him all over her:mad:

Advertisement