Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did he just say she had cellulite? Cheek of him! And him all over her:mad:

he's unbelievable isn't he?! I'm almost open mouthed watchin the **** spewing out his mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Churchill is feeling sorry for himself! Altogether now Aaaaaahhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Took you long enough anyway, Noirín.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Norin is going to be going as soon as she gets put up for eviction!! Totally moaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Well Noirin's told him straight there. Earlier on he was strongly implying to Tom there was more to their friendship than just 'friendship'...it's all in his head:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Did he just say she had cellulite? Cheek of him! And him all over her:mad:

That was a pure defense mechanism.

He tried his luck, found out there was no point, so has to make out he's in no way interested otherwise it's him getting rejected and looking like a prat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Noirín can't win here. If she tries to go along with being a friend then she's "leading him on". If she ignores him she's "being a bitch".

It doesn't really matter what she does, because Marcus will always think there's something there that isn't. And the way he talks about her to other people is out of order.

He reckons he knows her better than she knows herself. Jesus christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

andyman wrote: »
    Took you long enough anyway, Noirín.

To be fair she's told him straight out like that a couple of times he just doesn't listen, he's relentless.

What did he say there? Being so beautiful and sexy comes with responsibility....Wtf?!

Now, you'll all probably think i'm a twat, but, i feel sorry for marcus! I don't know what the bloody story is with noirin anymore, at first i thought she was making a dick out of him, but then she has told him so many times she's not interested, and now, in tonights show, we've heard tom and kenneth saying that she is hanging round him all day and we've now heard how she acts when she's drunk. Also last night when marcus asked her could he carry her into the bedroom to piss tom off, she was all up for it. Very bad way to carry on i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Also last night when marcus asked her could he carry her into the bedroom to piss tom off, she was all up for it.

She said ok, but I thought she looked very unconfortable there.

Now, you'll all probably think i'm a twat, but, i feel sorry for marcus! I don't know what the bloody story is with noirin anymore, at first i thought she was making a dick out of him, but then she has told him so many times she's not interested, and now, in tonights show, we've heard tom and kenneth saying that she is hanging round him all day and we've now heard how she acts when she's drunk. Also last night when marcus asked her could he carry her into the bedroom to piss tom off, she was all up for it. Very bad way to carry on i think.

You do have a point..I can't stand him and I know she's told him a few times she only wants to be friends but she should be distancing herself from him more than she is. She shouldn't've been agreeing with him when he was giving out about Tom last night..Rodrigo was right. He can't judge someone in one day. In the bedroom she was flirting like mad with Tom.....then to agree with the piggyback and kiss!?! What was she at?!

She said ok, but I thought she looked very unconfortable there.

if i recall correctly, she was all smiles... Contain the smiles please, she has done this before, making me believe she likes the attention, which i have no time for, when someone is quite obviously hurting.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

What did he say there? Being so beautiful and sexy comes with responsibility....Wtf?!

What annoyed me was he goes on like that and yet he was quite happy to discuss with Siavash the fact that he had a feel under the duvet of Noirin, just a few nights ago.
    That put me right off him, he knows bloody well it's going out on air.

If she says 'I just wanna have fun loike' one more time I'll cry with frustration, for Jaysus sake she says it ten times an episode!!

What annoyed me was he goes on like that and yet he was quite happy to discuss with Siavash the fact that he had a feel under the duvet of Noirin, just a few nights ago.
    That put me right off him, he knows bloody well it's going out on air.
    Wow! I missed that! That's pure disgusting! Imagine what's going on in his head....you wouldn't want to be p*ssed drunk with him taking you home.

Wow! I missed that! That's pure disgusting! Imagine what's going on in his head....you wouldn't want to be p*ssed drunk with him taking you home.

Yeah, it was a few nights ago Ann, but what annoyed me was there was no way of finding out if he was telling the truth or if it was wishful thinking on his part, either way it was bad form on his part.

Yeah, it was a few nights ago Ann, but what annoyed me was there was no way of finding out if he was telling the truth or if it was wishful thinking on his part, either way it was bad form on his part.
    It's crude and shows he doesn't respect her. Sree wouldn't take no for an answer either but no way would he have said that. I hate the way he keeps insinuating there's 'more' between them. He said it to Tom clearly to warn him off...he has no right! I hope Tom tells her that.

It's crude and shows he doesn't respect her. Sree wouldn't take no for an answer either but no way would he have said that. I hate the way he keeps insinuating there's 'more' between them. He said it to Tom clearly to warn him off...he has no right! I hope Tom tells her that.

Like I said before, he looks on himself as the alpha male in there and all he is short of doing is peeing in all four corners of the house and around Noirín to mark his territory.

It doesn't make him look good at all.

He hates the fact that Tom is everything Noirín says she likes in a man.

Fireworks on the way I hope.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Noirin is playing the biggest game in there by a mile, shes keeping Marcus onside so he'll always back her up, despise her now.

Sophie is so stupid it makes me want to cry, brain dead idiot, at least she already found the only job she'd be suitable for, taking her top off.

I agree with AJ Kenneth could be funny in there for a few weeks but if they do fail id say hes a short price fav to go.

Siavash ftw for sure at this stage imo.

• Advertisement

LOL at Rodrigo and Charlie in the shower, for once it was laughter from both, without turning into a row.

Watching the live feed now and::eek:
    And it looks like they are all up for eviction apart from Lisa and Rodrigo.

Watching the live feed now and::eek:
    And it looks like they are all up for eviction apart from Lisa and Rodrigo.

cant see the bloody spoilers on my phone, but i'm watchin too! So i think i know what your talking about! How did that happen i wonder?

Maybe they all refused to nom?

Maybe they all refused to nom?

maybe, can't see that happening though. Maybe, the secret task was blown outta the water or somethin? But then that doesn't explain lisa and rodrigo...

maybe, can't see that happening though. Maybe, the secret task was blown outta the water or somethin? But then that doesn't explain lisa and rodrigo...

It would if they were the only 2 to abide by the rules.
    If they nommed and everyone else refused they might have been given a pass by BB.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

11 people seem to be up except for Rod and Lisa. If this is confirmed then it looks like it's going to be a 3 way battle between Ken, Marcus and I'm afraid to say Noirin.

I can't believe Lisa escaped again!mad.gif

My personel preference would be for Marcus to go. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Totally agree... she's tellin Marcus she's NOT interested in him, then spends the entire day cuddling up to him and after a few drinks she's sitting on his lap etc.. what the hell is the guy SUPPOSED to think?? That said though, I think he should just back off and leave her be cause she's just not worth it.
    If she says 'I just wanna have fun loike' one more time I'll cry with frustration, for Jaysus sake she says it ten times an episode!!
    Yep.. yet all she does is sit around with a sour puss on her and whinge most of the time.
    Koloman wrote: »
    11 people seem to be up except for Rod and Lisa. If this is confirmed then it looks like it's going to be a 3 way battle between Ken, Marcus and I'm afraid to say Noirin.

I can't believe Lisa escaped again!mad.gif

Be interesting to see why, but I can't say I'm surprised that Lisa and Rodrigo escaped.. all he does is whine about "respect" and worrying aout being sent to the diary room for being naughty - he's such a little whinger I can't wait till he goes!

As for Lisa, all she does is sit smoking and bitching all day at the bus stop.
    I can just imagine her "best bits" now... "oh here you are at the bus stop bitching to Karly... oh here you are again at the bus stop bitching... and again... and yet again" :rolleyes: I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she's a plant by BB given how many times she's escaped nomination so far

Speaking of escapes, did ye all hear Tom and Kenneth in the sitting room talking about Sophie?? Why the two of them went called in to the diary room and dressed down for blatent sexual discrimination is beyond me (especially when they called Marcus in for less previously!)

Yer man Kenneth is a total and complete asshole, pure and simple! I'm no fan of Karly's either but she doesn't deserve to be portrayed as a money-grabbing slag live on (inter)national TV by her "supposed" boyfriend, THEN to be made a complete fool of while he drools over Sophie to the point where she's uncomfortable with it - and again, he should've been hauled into the diary room for that too!

In fairness to her, if she has any self-respect, Karly should dump this guy now. I can only imagine what her friends and family must think watching him!

About the only highlight was Bea standing up to the rest of the new tossers (sorry, HM's) about the ridiulous secret mission. As someone else said here yesterday, fair play to her for sticking to her principals, and it certainly won't hurt her with either the original HM's or the voting public.

But seriously, Kenneth and Tom to go ASAP please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

Yeah 11 of them are up now this week!! out of all of them my fav to go would be kenneth... i know in a week or two he will prob be a great housemate, but from watching this season already he thinks he knows everything and what to do and he thinks cos he has money, he can get whatever he wants.... so would just be great to see his face that after 1 week he goes bye bye :)
    poor karly going out with him... its obvious from what he says in there he dont give a XXXX about her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

WHAT!.....11......what,how???
    OMG, ok have to read see what happened!!!

Advertisement