Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Kenny is the favourite to go followed by Marcus. It's a pity it isn't a double eviction!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Reading DS it looks like some posters have rumbled Kenny boy. They've even found old school photos.

Seems Kenny boy has "robbed" another Ken Tong's id. and they even reckon that he's put big money on himself being evicted on Friday (done before he went in) and being evicted by the highest percentage and that's why he's being so vile so that people will evict him en masse. He has to beat 94% to be the most hated HM ever and that's what he's aiming for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

deisemum wrote: »
    Reading DS it looks like some posters have rumbled Kenny boy. They've even found old school photos.

Seems Kenny boy has "robbed" another Ken Tong's id. and they even reckon that he's put big money on himself being evicted on Friday (done before he went in) and being evicted by the highest percentage and that's why he's being so vile so that people will evict him en masse. He has to beat 94% to be the most hated HM ever and that's what he's aiming for.

Now that would be a fantastic story if it were true.
    Though he does seem to have been trying rather hard at the task, which doesn't tie in with that story.

Edit: The betting angle makes the story sound like complete bollix though, the Brits seem to love 'shady Asians and their betting scams' but you'd be lucky to get more than £100 down in a bookies on this event and as for betting against yourself before you are even a housemate, its just not going to be an accepted in a bookies.

Though he could have done the bet privately with a mate I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Channel4.com have the Best Bits from BB9 up on their website here.

Such a brilliant series! This year doesn't hold a candle to it.

Made me kinda sad watching that clip! Loser! I think it's the music though, love that song!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

BB9... didnt rachel win that? that was the worst out of all the series if i remember correctly. bb1 & 3 are still by far the best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

The Big Brother website has highlighted Charlie and Bea as nominated for eviction...

EDIT: Just seen the actual article. Never mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Think I have a newfound repect for Karly after BBLB. She denounced Kenneth's behaviour and said that in no way can she defend him after his disrespectful comments about women and his flirting with Sophie and Noirin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Ken's claimed to Charlie about 'it' (Bea) being dealt with - has threatened that someone will deal with it on the outside, he also did a slight gun sign with his fingers AND made a kind of "poow" noise too..

Does the gobsh1te think he's running a triad?

They said on BBLB he had recieved an official warning for threatening behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

deisemum wrote: »
    Ken's claimed to Charlie about 'it' (Bea) being dealt with - has threatened that someone will deal with it on the outside, he also did a slight gun sign with his fingers AND made a kind of "poow" noise too..

Does the gobsh1te think he's running a triad?

They said on BBLB he had recieved an official warning for threatening behaviour.

Alexandra from BB 9 did exactly the same thing and came out to thunderous boos.

Maybe there is something to him wanting to be the most hated HM.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,704 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

dying for Kenneth to stay in. The guy makes great t.v

David to go!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

He has sat across from the most dangerous men in the world!! Kenneth stop living a lie and get your head out of your ass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Is karly's boyfriend in the mafia or somthing

Talk about backtracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Kenneth is awesomely bad, my jaw is hitting the ground at some of the stuff he is coming out with it - BB have fcuked up totally by not saving him from being up for eviction this week.

Given another week he could have been one of the most memorable charaters ever.

Betfair betting.
    Its 1/10 Kenneth, so he goes about 90% of the time from here.
    Everyone else is a long price, between 14/1 (Marcus) up to 200/1 (Freddie).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Headshot wrote: »
    Is karly's boyfriend in the mafia or somthing
    Really thinks he is...Total clown.

Kenneth is awesomely bad, my jaw is hitting the ground at some of the stuff he is coming out with it - BB have fcuked up totally by not saving him from being up for eviction this week.

Given another week he could have been one of the most memorable charaters ever.[/SPOILER]

You must be out of your mind? Save him for another week? I'd better be careful what I say about Ken though as he might pay someone to deal with me!

When he said he's sat across from some of the most dangerous men in the world do you think he meant Marcus at tea time? Or Freddie? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

This Ken guy has to be one of the biggest dicks ever to be on this show...on the other hand Bea is growing on me, she seemed a bit annoying at first but she seems ok, must check out her odds to win..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

My boys will deal with you sharpshooter .lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

that ken guy is highly retarded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

My respect for Charlie has gone right up in this episode to be honest.

EDIT: HAHAHA! "I nominate Freddy because he has very blue eyes!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Kenneth is a serious embarrassment. I am cringing for him. He is the most deluded, pathetic, arrogant muppet in there....xx

andyman wrote: »
    My respect for Charlie has gone right up in this episode to be honest.

BB told him not to discuss Nommos with the HMs and he goes out and says what his reasons for nomms were.

So how come he's not up?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

so how many are up?????

There are 11 up this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

BB told him not to discuss Nommos with the HMs and he goes out and says what his reasons for nomms were.

So how come he's not up?
    He is.

All but Lisa and Rodrigo are up.

he is such a big head(kenny) what i thought of karly is so gone down now.She has to be only with him for the money!!!

He is.

All but Lisa and Rodrigo are up.

Ah right.
    I thought it was Lisa and Charlie

lisa is up????ok she is not, but she knows she would have been!...good one big bro:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah right.
    I thought it was Lisa and Charlie

Should have been but as you can see they ignored those nominations. Fecking typical!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Marcus is such a madser!

Advertisement