Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Bye bye Kenneth :D

Damn
    Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Marcus is such a madser!

Maybe it's my new glasses but I read that as "Marcus is such a hamster".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ah, i can smell the rage, go on rod rub it in a bit more.........

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dont like bee, too goody goody

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Did lisa and kenny not have a chat about Noms, where he kindoff warned her not to go up.(slight hint of the public view of her )
    So why is she not up ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

So the actual nominations get ignored, but the rulebreaking doesn't. A trifle inconsistent?

Winners market.
    2/1 Freddie.
    5/1 Siavish.
    7/1 Charlie.
    11/1 Rodrigo/Sophie.
    12/1 Bea.
    20/1 Tom.
    26/1 David.
    27/1 Noirin.
    45/1 Marcus.
    85/1 Lisa.
    90/1 Hira.
    500/1 Kenneth.

Freddie has been favourite for about 5 weeks now, but I still don't quite see the GBP voting for such a toff.
    Siavish doesn't really do a lot and there is no 'story' there either.

So I think the front two are quite weak and there must be some value in there somewhere amongst the rest.

Sophie for me at the moment, though you could make some sort of case for all except Lisa and Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Bye bye Kenneth :D

Damn
    Lisa
    I hope he stays......... he is the biggest bollix yet in the history of it. Makes for gr8 tv unlike Bea, Hira, Dogface and effin Rodrigo.

Oh and the lad who I cannot understand a word he says, big blond lad in leathers.

BB told him not to discuss Nommos with the HMs and he goes out and says what his reasons for nomms were.

So how come he's not up?
    Charlie is up...

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Wow, Ken sat across from Ken Shamrock - or maybe he meant another "most dangerous man in the world"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That was cool..it's getting better and better this series:). Did you see Marcus leaping Bruce Lee like out of the door into the garden:D..What an animal....not:o.
    Bea fairly hung the rest of them didn't she? She could've simply said she didn't involve herself in the task without mentioning names of people who pressured her. She seems to be trying hard to get in with the oldies. I know she likes Freddie but no need to alienate herself from her own crew either. They'll be nominating next week.

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Did lisa and kenny not have a chat about Noms, where he kindoff warned her not to go up.(slight hint of the public view of her )
    So why is she not up ?
    Not sure she said anything untoward did she?. He was the one who was talking about noms not her. Even still, cannot believe she is surviving another week and Ken won't. He would be great for the show, she needs to be F'ed outta there ASAP, complete waste of space and oxygen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Freddie has been favourite for about 5 weeks now, but I still don't quite see the GBP voting for such a toff.
    Siavish doesn't really do a lot and there is no 'story' there either.

So I think the front two are quite weak and there must be some value in there somewhere amongst the rest.

Sophie for me at the moment, though you could make some sort of case for all except Lisa and Ken.

Are you in my head by any chance? Because I was thinking exactly what you've said in work today. I thought, I must check Sophie's odds. It's obviously rare for girls to win but if she's 11/1 and someone's paying places, she could be worth a spin each way. She's definitely come out of herself in the last and, watching her, I've found myself thinking, "Ah she's kind of cute and actually a bit of a laugh."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Sophie is a brain dead idiot plus girls will not vote for some topless bimbo, burning money backing her imo but AJ does make a fair point about the top 2, unfortunately i can quite pinpoint where the value is yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mdwexford wrote: »
    Sophie is a brain dead idiot plus girls will not vote for some topless bimbo, burning money backing her imo but AJ does make a fair point about the top 2, unfortunately i can quite pinpoint where the value is yet.

Yep, its like one of those poor group races where you look at the field and go 'too slow', 'wont go on ground', 'past it', 'won't stay', 'braindead jockey, 'not classy enough' etc and before you know it you've no runners left. But somethings got to win!

My case for Sophie is fairly weak really, something along the lines of wannabe glamour girl finding her vulnerable side and gradually realising theres more to life than looks etc. It'd help loads in the meantime if Kris got photographed in nightclubs with various bimbettes. Get the girlies of Britain (the people who vote) on her side. I think 'brain dead' isn't a negative by the way, its fits the profile of at least a couple of winners.

In truth, its tough to make a case for any of this lot as winners. We maybe need a 'How XXXX can win' thread to see who has a winners profile / who can have a plausible case made for them. Like Rodrigo is 4th fav so obviously someone thinks he can win but fcuk me I've thought about it and don't see how.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Sophie , freddie, siarvash the final 3.

Sophie will win now that karly is gone.

Kenneth is such a bull****er and it may be the case that he is intentionally being a dick just to be evicted on friday.

I liked marcus in the begining but he has become a right numpty and i would laugh my nuts off if he was punished or removed from the house for telling BB to F@%k off. :)
    The face on lisa when realised the others had nominated her :) even though they didnt count

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watching live there....I could be wrong but it looked as if Siavash was trying to tell Noirin he had feelings for her. She kept interupting him and (pity she wasn't as quick to interupt Marcus) telling him to say no more or he'd be in trouble. She also said Marcus said 'something' twice to her today. It sounded as if it was something to do with her and Siavash, as if he'd noticed something developing. Poor Siavash, he looked so sad when she went to bed:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

cymro wrote: »
    The face on lisa when realised the others had nominated her :) even though they didnt count

First a can of cider, now this.
    Bloody does me head in this woman with her attitude.:mad:
    Personally I think she should just walk. I wonder if any part of her mind thinks that she can actually win the show.
    I hope all the original housemates that got put up this week will nominate her for her lack of solidarity.

Did you guys hear about Sophie only nominating one person?!?
    How the hell did that work? Did BB just let her walk outof the diary room or what?:confused:

Also, don't want Ken to go, mainly coz he is an f'in a-hole.
    Should be fun to watch talkin his mouth off, and getting spectacularly wound up like Bea did to him in the garden:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watching live there....I could be wrong but it looked as if Siavash was trying to tell Noirin he had feelings for her. She kept interupting him and (pity she wasn't as quick to interupt Marcus) telling him to say no more or he'd be in trouble. She also said Marcus said 'something' twice to her today. It sounded as if it was something to do with her and Siavash, as if he'd noticed something developing. Poor Siavash, he looked so sad when she went to bed:(.

He looked so sad cause he realized he may have fcuked up with his girlfriend!!!
    Well i hoped thats why!What is it about her, why has she all the fellas wrapped round her little finger!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was cool..it's getting better and better this series:). Did you see Marcus leaping Bruce Lee like out of the door into the garden:D..What an animal....not:o.

I thought that was hilarious! Sophie's little shriek :D:D

I can't help it but I still love Marcus :o I know I'm in the minority but I think he's gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

I really can't understand the attraction of Noirin. She's a good looking girl but hardly spectacular. Why these fools are professing their undying love I'll never know. I think she is a total tease.

It's a pity Kenneth can't stay cos at least he's an interesting housemate who'd cause trouble. Hira or David would be better off being evicted!

• Advertisement

As much as i hate Kenny.....if he stays Noririn would go!

What was all that bout pills and a letter last night????

joes girls wrote: »
    As much as i hate Kenny.....if he stays Noririn would go!

What was all that bout pills and a letter last night????

If Kenny stays then surely Marcus will go!

do ya think?
    I would not vote Marcus out, yeah sometimes he is painful, but for me its Noirin, she does me head in!

But sayin all that, did ya see how long Marcus stayed in sitting room waiting for her to come back!!!
    What would he do without her??

I thought that was hilarious! Sophie's little shriek :D:D

I can't help it but I still love Marcus :o I know I'm in the minority but I think he's gas!
    Marcus is gr8. I love the F off BB attitude. Is he the first HM ever to talk back to them and call them on their BS. Fair play Marcus. He hasn't a sniff of winning and knows it so he is gonna enjoy it while he can and if he can get into Noirin's kaks while doing it even better, go on ya good thing.

I think these two have liked each other since the start. Siavash said in the first couple of weeks that Noirín was beautiful and that he'd marry her! Noirín also insinuated to Lisa a while ago that she'd kiss Siavash. Fair play to her for stopping him before he said too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Noirin is really starting to grate on my nerves tho! She is a total prick tease to the boys lik!! Noirin to go!

Siavash is a legend in his own right really hope he wins and not Freddy!

Lisa reaction to finding out she was nominated was brill did she honestly think she wouldnt be!

But poor little Charlie gettin nominated by his HM's i cant believe it lik he is lovely gotta keep him in for alot longer!

Kenny and his bodygaurds lmao lik wat does he need protecting from???

David lol he might get entertaining but i just think his neon pink top is utter quenny boy!!

Sophie liking her more and more these days...

Marcus is just a fool like in one way i feel sorry for him cos of the way Noirin is playing him but come on he knows he doesnt stabd a chance so get over it and move on!!

Freddie and Bea a BB wedding plz!!!!

Hira is just non existant really she does nothing!

Rodrigo has faded into backround too these days seems bit quiet or have i missed something??

Tom - MUSCLE MAN (to muscly in my opinion) want him to stir more wind Marcus up more!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I think Kenny has decided to base his life on a couple of "gangsta" rappers from the States and some cheesey cop movies from the 80's.

What's the goss with Noirin and Siavash?!

I kinda like Noirin, I don't think she's a tease at all, I think she's just used to being friendly and close with lads 'cause she has loads of brothers but other guys take that as meaning something else.

Delighted to see Lisa's face when she was announced as a nomination last night. Made her question herself then fly back to her festering nest at the busstop.

Noirin is really starting to grate on my nerves tho! She is a total prick tease to the boys lik!! Noirin to go!

Why is everyone convinced she's a prick tease? :confused: I honestly don't think it's her fault that all these guys (and girls) have fallen for her, I don't think she's led them on, she's just friendly. Lik (?!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

She's a prick tease becoz she has two faces one min she telling them there just friends and then when it suits her she'll be flirty with them and when she knows the fella fancies her she should be more aware of the things she does to him or around him...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭ellie1

Was so glad BB wasnt focused on marcus/norinn last night. But apparently the live feed was great.

I liked marcus at the start but now i think he is a controlling manipulative slime ball. Norinn has never talked about him behind his back and said a number of times that he is her best mate and she trusts his opinion and he has bitched about her to everyone. I wish there was a secret house she could go to and see the way he turns everyone against her. She has made it clear a number of times that she sees him as a friend yet he goes mad when she chats to anyone eles in the house.
    I was thinking that they edit it to make him look bad but its actually creepy when you see him on the live feed.

Its not norinns fault that she is so good looking and all the men flock around her. I dont think she is a prick tease though..

Advertisement