Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

She's a prick tease becoz she has two faces one min she telling them there just friends and then when it suits her she'll be flirty with them and when she knows the fella fancies her she should be more aware of the things she does to him or around him...

Why should she have to be aware of herself? I don't necessarily think she's been overly flirty with anyone. Hugging guys and being friendly with them isn't flirting. It's not her fault that people get the wrong signals.

Here's the conv between Noirín and Siavash from last night if anyone's interested!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azg8nXzCWfU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Why should she have to be aware of herself? I don't necessarily think she's been overly flirty with anyone. Hugging guys and being friendly with them isn't flirting. It's not her fault that people get the wrong signals.

Here's the conv between Noirín and Siavash from last night if anyone's interested!

Was Siavash pissed?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

I don't know why the majority of people are saying kick out Marcus, kick out Kenneth etc.

Kick out Lisa, Hira and David if you ask me! They do nothing and are boring.

It's the likes of Marcus, Kenneth etc. that are easy to hate and are all sorts of unmentionables but make great TV.

I think alot of the people who watch BB copped onto that last year and that was why Rex was kept in. Any other years, characters like Rex would have gone out early because they rocked the boat but last year he stayed in and made some great TV.

It was great to see Marcus stay last week and fair play to people for keeping Halfwit in.

The three above should go and then probably Rodrigo.

Sophie deserves to stay in for giving the best laugh this year - when she tried to sing, that was hilarious!

Why did BB ignore the actual housemate nominations this week? In other weeks, those who were nominated have still been up along with the people who discussed nominations but they let Lisa off the hook this week which was wrong.

The first week Lisa is up she's gone. I haven't met a person who likes her yet. Her reaction was brilliant last night because she knows now she'll be up next week.

Triton wrote: »
    Why did BB ignore the actual housemate nominations this week? In other weeks, those who were nominated have still been up along with the people who discussed nominations but they let Lisa off the hook this week which was wrong.

The punishment was that the HMs who spoke about nominations would have their nomination disqualified and would be up for eviction. That's why only Lisa and Rodrigo's nominations counted and neither of them nominated each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Interesting! Got a bit worried at the end though, hopefully he won't leave.

• Advertisement

Interesting! Got a bit worried at the end though, hopefully he won't leave.
    What is it with Siavash?, why is he so popular?. I don't get it.

Cos he's a ride :pac:

Is he?. Seriously?.

That's mad. I obviously have no clue as to what is attractive in a male then. I thought big nosed, hairy lad who's mother will take all the kids u have with him.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I thought big nosed, hairy lad who's mother will take all the kids u have with him.

What????? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

+1!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

+1!!

+2!!!

there is something sexy about him in an odd sort of way as he is soooooooooooooo not my usual type!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Remember Siavash said he'd chop his c*ck off to have Tom's body, Noirin said 'it's not too bad'(meaning his body)....I wonder if she likes him at all? I'd love it if she did! Marcus would do his nut:D. It didn't seem like that in their conversation but if I was her, no way would I've been on the bed all dimples and touchie handies with him 5 mins later. What sort of signal does that send out? I wouldn't personally find any of them attractive but Siavash would be the pick of them. He comes across as a decent nice chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ah sivash needs to not drink too often. he's getting lonely in there, bless his cottons. I think armani is underestimating him, all over all the forums, the resounding majority seem to be shouting for siavash to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He's staying steady all the way through so far and I think he lost a lot of respect for Marcus when he was discussing having a grope of Noirin under the duvet.

If he likes her he should go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Marcus in my opinion is a bit of a tosser around Noirin and I don't believe she is leading him on at all. She has said it to him many times she is not interested in him in a sexual way.
    My blood was boiling when he discussed her with Lisa saying that she is saying one thing but portraying another thing to him WTF:confused::mad:
    At least even Lisa told him that she genuinely believed that Noirin was not interested in him!!!!!

I think the lads have gravitated towards Noirin 'cos she is somewhat attainable compared to Karly who had a boyfriend and Sophie who was hooked up to Kris

I really dislike Ken but thought that Bea dealt with him brilliantly.....When she asked him if he found her intimidating it was priceless to see him get so wound up:D

Personally, I would like to see Hira leave on Friday as she brings absolutely nothing to the house...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    ah sivash needs to not drink too often. he's getting lonely in there, bless his cottons. I think armani is underestimating him, all over all the forums, the resounding majority seem to be shouting for siavash to win.

Fair enough, I'm rubbish at picking the winners of these things anyway as I backed Mikey and Rex last year, and Terry Christian in CBB, and still don't understand how Rachel and Ulrikaka won.

It seems that Marcus has been bashing Noirin again, verbally but not physically as he would like to.......

It is reported over on DS that he asked Sophie if she thought that "Noirin is a two-faced b*****d":eek:
    Sophie is then reported to have said that Noirin gives him the wrong impression i.e. She's leading you on, Marcus:mad:

Honest to God, I think Marcus is starting to do a number on Noirin, the slimy yoke.....and he's calling her two-faced:rolleyes:

I think Noirin got involved with Marcus as a way of avoiding Sree and found herself in an even bigger snake pit with the "wolf"
    You know what they say about a sheep in wolves clothing>>>>>>>

He makes my skin crawl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Awww, they just showed the Siavash/Noirin conversation on BBLB. Noirin handled it quite well by running away. I wonder if she ran away 'cause she likes him but didn't want to pursue it then? She never runs away from Marcus, could be that she doesn't feel threatened by her own reaction, if you get me.

Second "awwww" of the day goes to Rodrigo and Charlie! Some little goodnight kisses and hand-holding going on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ulrika had to be a fix, biggest shocker of all time, no1 saw that coming.
    Rex was robbed. only missed out by a few percent.
    this time we cannot fail.
    SIAVASH FTW

Awww, they just showed the Siavash/Noirin conversation on BBLB. Noirin handled it quite well by running away. I wonder if she ran away 'cause she likes him but didn't want to pursue it then? She never runs away from Marcus, could be that she doesn't feel threatened by her own reaction, if you get me.

Second "awwww" of the day goes to Rodrigo and Charlie! Some little goodnight kisses and hand-holding going on :p

Aw no, didn't realise BBLB was on right now. Thought it was only about 4.30pm. Time flies on the boards;)

Was it good, the clip of Noirin and Siavash?

• Advertisement

Haven't seen the clip yet but I agree with you BroomBurner that she may actually like Siavash.......
    Just hope she isn't using him to get the hell out of under The WOLF'S clutches:eek:

Haven't seen the clip yet but I agree with you BroomBurner that she may actually like Siavash.......
    Just hope she isn't using him to get the hell out of under The WOLF'S clutches:eek:

Yeah, I think that there might actually be something there. He's a pretty cool guy, got that nonchalant, individualistic attitude that is quite attractive.

If ya saw the clip, you wouldn't think that she would use Siavash to get away from Marcus. Siavash was suggesting that they have a serious chat. Noirin covered her ears and was telling him to stop talking, or he'll get in trouble. He was then mid-sentence asking her if she saw them together in 5 years time (or something to that effect), but she had run off in to the bedroom. Siavash then said "we didn't have this conversation, did we? Oh f***, we did" and smacked his Greek dancing pole into his head.

That's all I can remember from the little clip, I'm afraid!

Yeah, I think that there might actually be something there. He's a pretty cool guy, got that nonchalant, individualistic attitude that is quite attractive.

If ya saw the clip, you wouldn't think that she would use Siavash to get away from Marcus. Siavash was suggesting that they have a serious chat. Noirin covered her ears and was telling him to stop talking, or he'll get in trouble. He was then mid-sentence asking her if she saw them together in 5 years time (or something to that effect), but she had run off in to the bedroom. Siavash then said "we didn't have this conversation, did we? Oh f***, we did" and smacked his Greek dancing pole into his head.

That's all I can remember from the little clip, I'm afraid!

Just watched it now and I do think they like each other....
    Would certainly make for interesting viewing if Marcus gets wind of it, maybe he does already know and that is why he has started to really speak about Noirin to the other gang i.e Sophie

Just watched it now and I do think they like each other....
    Would certainly make for interesting viewing if Marcus gets wind of it, maybe he does already know and that is why he has started to really speak about Noirin to the other gang i.e Sophie

Yeah, could be. Marcus has become a major pain to watch. I didn't mind him before, but his behaviour towards Noirin has made him cringe-worthingly bad to watch.

Details of the task which rests on Freddies shoulders....

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/be4d072429579c847d2f034ec3fd8743/view.c4

Can't wait to see Tom v Marcus:D

Yeah, could be. Marcus has become a major pain to watch. I didn't mind him before, but his behaviour towards Noirin has made him cringe-worthingly bad to watch.

He has if the reports are anything to go by become a very bitter little man....
    It's not like he is a young lad who is not experienced in the world. For crying out loud, he's 35 AFAIK...much too old to be acting like a little spurned 15 year old who recruits his mates in a hate campaign when his clumsy advances have been knocked back..

I really do stand by my opinion that she got herself inadvertantly into a whole load of mess with that lad in her attempt to get away from Sree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

So the actual nominations get ignored, but the rulebreaking doesn't. A trifle inconsistent?

Winners market.
    2/1 Freddie.
    5/1 Siavish.
    7/1 Charlie.
    11/1 Rodrigo/Sophie.
    12/1 Bea.
    20/1 Tom.
    26/1 David.
    27/1 Noirin.
    45/1 Marcus.
    85/1 Lisa.
    90/1 Hira.
    500/1 Kenneth.

Freddie has been favourite for about 5 weeks now, but I still don't quite see the GBP voting for such a toff.
    Siavish doesn't really do a lot and there is no 'story' there either.

So I think the front two are quite weak and there must be some value in there somewhere amongst the rest.

Sophie for me at the moment, though you could make some sort of case for all except Lisa and Ken.

Maybe i can see Bea been that good of odds but for the life of me i cant see how Tom/David are that high :confused:
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Sophie is a brain dead idiot plus girls will not vote for some topless bimbo, burning money backing her imo but AJ does make a fair point about the top 2, unfortunately i can quite pinpoint where the value is yet.

What happened to the love for her?
    zuroph wrote: »
    ulrika had to be a fix, biggest shocker of all time, no1 saw that coming.
    Rex was robbed. only missed out by a few percent.
    this time we cannot fail.
    SIAVASH FTW

Yes to all of that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

What happened to the love for her?

1) Got with Kris, ugh.

2) Brain dead beyond belief which is a huge turn off.

3) Her constant farting and commenting on it is very off putting imo.

All adds up to Sophie being off "the list" ;)

Don't tell me that Roddy is crying again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Charlie and Rodrigo made my night, they were brilliant.
    So funny, and they tried really hard.
    It looked like a mating dance, no wonder they ended up in bed together and kissing.:D

Advertisement