Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

OMG, Hira actually speaks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

mdwexford wrote: »
    1) Got with Kris, ugh.

2) Brain dead beyond belief which is a huge turn off.

3) Her constant farting and commenting on it is very off putting imo.

All adds up to Sophie being off "the list" ;)

The kris thing yeah he is a bag of crap, brain dead isnt too bad she seems like a genuinely nice person, the farting is a definate no no, i still think she is a good housemate thou.

Jeez, what a plonker!!!!!!!!!
    Does Ken not understand how a woman's cycle works at all?

He certainly won't be getting acting parts that require tears:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Wow.... even when he's crying and being emotional, kenneth is still a d*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Rule Number 1 in trying to gain sympathy;

Don't say in one breath "that girl really got me good" and then in the other say "I can have any girl in the world I want."

Kenneth. You. Tool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Kenneth in the DR, saying he doesn't know why he's crying over Karly when he can have any girl in the world.:D

We've just witnessed the reason why Marcus calls Noirin a two-faced b*****d later to Sophie!!!!!!!

He really didn't like being mocked for liking Noirin there:p

To be fair to the bloke he pretty much got laughed at for the affection he has towards Noirin, which is not reciprocated. :pac:

Bloody brilliant, Charlie doing the armed raid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus Marcus, just give up already.

• Advertisement

Noirin is trying to make Marcus see how the others see him and he just doesn't take any advice at all:mad:

This is why LZ stays reserved in front of women, you don't want to end up looking like Marcus; the jealous guy who huffs and puffs anytime someone else shows interest in the object of his affection.

That highlight show is a load of old S**T:mad:

I'm sick to death how they edit it

They never showed Marcus mouthing off about Noirin to Roddy and Sophie

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a166620/marcus-criticises-two-faced-noirin.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

What is going on between noirin and siavash..:confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

a hippie but not a smelly hippie

is there such a thing :confused:
    :D

jaffa20 wrote: »
    What is going on between noirin and siavash..:confused::eek:

Seems to me that they have been having chats that we haven't been shown at all:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Just incase y'all didn't notice, when Siavash was beside Noirin's bed earlier she grabbed him by the hand to make him come closer;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

have to admit Bea is playing a brilliant game

im going to put some money on her

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

That Noirin is a decent looking bird but she comes out with the most boring obviousology imaginable. Has anyone fallen asleep while having a conversation with her yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Is Siavash tapping Noirin on the sly, wtf is going on??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Headshot wrote: »
    have to admit Bea is playing a brilliant game

im going to put some money on her
    Don't! British public are to dumb to make her the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Ken went over the wall with help from marcus :) Hope marcus gets the boot now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

Its true!!!! Davinas Twitter has:::::::

im up!! OMG Kens gone over the wall! Im annoyed.... hate it when housemates walk... its quitting . I didn't have him down as a quitter

And it looks like they will still evict someone on friday too as she said::::

who is going to go out on friday? Judging by you tweets it was going to be ken now who will it be?

What do you think????? I hope hira. I keep forgetting she is there cos she is THAT boring

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

also, the Sun says

Kenny got a letter from Karly which apparently was in the house before she left.
    The housemates are wondering if she knew Kenny was coming in.

All the letter says is:
    "Hi, it's me. Hope you're ok. Karly."
    The housemates think something is up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Just saw that the public vote for tomorrow has been cancelled now so no eviction tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Finally something interesting happened! There definitely has to be something to the whole Karly and Kenneth thing. I was thinking how weird it was that Karly was talking about how "Kenny would shake this place up if he came in" and then, miraculously, a day later he comes in! I thought it all seemed a bit dodgy. And he was such a ridiculous character too, almost too ridiculous to be real. Either a plant or some kind of faker. And now his "escape" has just thrown my suspicion into overdrive.

It just seems too good to be true that in a season with flagging ratings something this dramatic happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

also, the Sun says

Kenny got a letter from Karly which apparently was in the house before she left.
    The housemates are wondering if she knew Kenny was coming in.

All the letter says is:
    "Hi, it's me. Hope you're ok. Karly."
    The housemates think something is up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just read that Ken made all that up. He told Lisa (last night LF) that he was going to pretend that he got a letter to stir some sh*t.

I missed the HL show last night!! Did they show much of the Siavash/Noirín conversation??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Kenny did seem to be a bit ridiculous alright. Glad he's gone now.

The Siavash and Noirin thing is exciting, Siavash said on the show last night that he feels more bad about Marcus than about his own gf. That went over my head until they showed Noirin and Siavash's conversation later in the evening.

Marcus is oblivious to them and is being blinded by Tom!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Cathooo wrote: »
    Kenny did seem to be a bit ridiculous alright. Glad he's gone now.

The Siavash and Noirin thing is exciting, Siavash said on the show last night that he feels more bad about Marcus than about his own gf. That went over my head until they showed Noirin and Siavash's conversation later in the evening.

Marcus is oblivious to them and is being blinded by Tom!

I was so surprised at that, I did not see it coming at all!!
    Then again I only watch the highlights show so I think I miss a lot of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Eviction is cancelled tomorrow night so Marcus is safe :D

However, Kenneth is going to be interviewed by Davina. :mad::mad: I HATE this. I don't like them changing the rules as it suits them. He left the house of his own accord, he shouldn't get an interview.

Advertisement