Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

genie_us wrote: »
    I was so surprised at that, I did not see it coming at all!!
    Then again I only watch the highlights show so I think I miss a lot of stuff

I know, I saw them being chummy but I thought they were just genuine friends. Siavash must be a breath of fresh air to Noirin, and he seems to be a lovely fella, I've really warmed to him now.

Eviction is cancelled tomorrow night so Marcus is safe :D

However, Kenneth is going to be interviewed by Davina. :mad::mad: I HATE this. I don't like them changing the rules as it suits them. He left the house of his own accord, he shouldn't get an interview.

That is stupid. Davina never interviews people who walk :mad: they were just desperate to fill the show with something. Maybe they're going to unveil that he was a plant??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Cathooo wrote: »
    I know, I saw them being chummy but I thought they were just genuine friends. Siavash must be a breath of fresh air to Noirin, and he seems to be a lovely fella, I've really warmed to him now.

By next Wednesday Siavash will be following her around like a puppy when she clicks her fingers, bitching about her behind her back, getting all jealous when she looks at/speaks to Marcus or Tom, crying in the diary room.

I've seen this story before.

By next Wednesday Siavash will be following her around like a puppy when she clicks her fingers, bitching about her behind her back, getting all jealous when she looks at/speaks to Marcus or Tom, crying in the diary room.

I've seen this story before.

Hopefully out of respect for his gf (or ex gf) and himself he wont start that nonsense! We'll have to wait and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

interview is good news though, i didnt want him to go with no interview, since Davina has read all the stuff about him maybe not being who he says he is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

What an idiot Kenneth was. He treated Karly like rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

zuroph wrote: »
    interview is good news though, i didnt want him to go with no interview, since Davina has read all the stuff about him maybe not being who he says he is...

Yeah, because she'll ask him all the questions we really want to hear :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I watched the LF of Ken heading over the wall last night.
    Himself and Marcus were talking about it for ages and scoping the house out for well over an hour before they both went over.

Also, at about 3.30am last night, Siavash, Noirin and Bea were sat at the bus stop. They were sitting as follows

Siavash---Noirin---Bea

It was cold so they were all sitting quite close to each other. When Bea stood up to leave you could clearly see Siavash's arm around Noirin's waist.....

Defo something goin' on between those two...
    The s**t will hit the fan big-time if Marcus figures it out:eek:

The atmosphere in there will be nuts. Marcus will hand Siavash his nuts in his morning cereal:D:D

**apologies for the overuse of the word "nuts"....It must be all the testosterone flying about:p

Yes and if you watch the video on the website with the arm wrestling you'll see siavash sitting beside Noirin but sitting a little forward and he's holding her knee and leaning on her thigh, very cosy looking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Yes and if you watch the video on the website with the arm wrestling you'll see siavash sitting beside Noirin but sitting a little forward and he's holding her knee and leaning on her thigh, very cosy looking :D

Didn't see that, must give it a look:)
    Will be a very interesting week if it all comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

IThat is stupid. Davina never interviews people who walk :mad: they were just desperate to fill the show with something. Maybe they're going to unveil that he was a plant??

Here is what I think. He paid to have Karley in. When she went soon he probably paid to get himself in as well.

I don't think he should get an interview at all unless Davina is going to go postal on him.

Just seems very suspect. Especially with BB passing on what is obviously a coded message to Ken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Hobbes wrote: »
    Here is what I think. He paid to have Karley in. When she went soon he probably paid to get himself in as well.

Just seems very suspect. Especially with BB passing on what is obviously a coded message to Ken.

3 conspiracies for the price of 1 post. I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Also this cancelled eviction screws over Lisa. If she goes up next week and Marcus doesn't she is out. But I reckon Marcus will go up, at which point it will be close.

I see the house mates are discussing that it may of been a betting scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

"Apparently" Kenneth paid a lot of money betting on himself to be the most hated HM of all time.
    Stood to win a fortune, so I wonder what went wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

OMG, anyone watching BBLB? Noirin is totally in to Siavash. His poor girlfriend.

I love Stavros Flatley. The "chainsaw" is THE move on the dancefloors this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

OMG, anyone watching BBLB? Noirin is totally in to Siavash. His poor girlfriend.
    Maybe I've missed something but didn't he tell Noirin that he did not have a girlfriend and that he made it up so nobody would come onto him in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Koloman wrote: »
    Maybe I've missed something but didn't he tell Noirin that he did not have a girlfriend and that he made it up so nobody would come onto him in the house?

I don't know if he said that, but I have always got the impression from what i've seen that he was single, despite him and the BB website saying different.
    I think the thing between him and Noirin has been going on for a good while, they just kept it rather subtle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I thought he had a girlfriend. On last nights HL show, he was saying how he felt more guilty about marcus than his gf.

So how long do yous reckon the Siavash/Noirin thing has been going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

I thought he was gay!? noirin is such a user, she is just flirting wit all the guys in the house. and what wit her been called an irish beauty? Yock

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would really love something to happen between them two, hope she's not leading him on. I think she's a decent enough person though, she probably doesn't meant to be such a man magnet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

i love roderico! hope him and charie hook up

• Advertisement

Well they've already kissed so you never know.

I think Marcus would've starved with a 20p a day shopping budget for 15yrs rather than let Tom win.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think Marcus would've starved with a 20p a day shopping budget for 15yrs rather than let Tom win.
    True.:D

I wonder will BB pull Halfwit up on the coded conversation re his task, he was so blatant about it.
    BB could fail him and therefore the weekly task would be failed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 _

True.:D

I wonder will BB pull Halfwit up on the coded conversation re his task, he was so blatant about it.
    BB could fail him and therefore the weekly task would be failed.

We can only hope :)

Yeah! Halfwit is a silly billy. He shouldn't've given it all away:mad:. They didn't do the weightlifting one did they?

Not that I saw anyway Ann, jeeze Halfwit has given them a reason to nomm him again and this time I don't blame them.

The moves of Marcus scampering up the wall!!! I don't think he's human..more like some kind of creepy monkey hybrid creature:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The editing is so bad this year, i don't know what's going on half of the time. The could show clips at least to explain what is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The editing is so bad this year, i don't know what's going on half of the time. The could show clips at least to explain what is going on.

I dont think big brother knows whats going on half the time this year.

• Advertisement

I dont think big brother knows whats going on half the time this year.
    Oh they know alright, but with very little live feed they can pick and choose what they show us.:mad:
    I don't blame people for turning it off.

Advertisement