Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The editing is so bad this year, i don't know what's going on half of the time. The could show clips at least to explain what is going on.

Agree with this - I had little or no idea what was happening with Freddi Halfw Zeus's task for most of tonights highlights.

In fact the entire highlights show was all Greek to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Well they've already kissed so you never know.

No they haven't. That was pretend for the cameras. Or was this some other time?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

No they haven't. That was pretend for the cameras. Or was this some other time?
    Afaik they did, and then Charlie said to Rodrigo " The camera just moved then", Rodrigo said "What" and leaned in closer to Charlie to hear him properly, Charlie repeated himself and while Rodrigo was still close Charlie Made a kissing noise.:D
    To which Rodrigo said "stop" but in a friendly way.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Think i missed an argument , anybody know what is it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Jesus jus watching the live feed siavash and noirin are getting up close and personal big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

They just kissed, well in siavash, cant wait til churchill finds out!

Jesus, im a 23 year old bloke who's just been out for a few pints with the lads tonight, why in gods name am i entertained by this, whats wrong with me lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Jesus, can't believe noirin and siavash! I like it. Now if only bea would get out of the bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Rodrigo just put salt on his toast, ad marcus appears to be locked in a cage.

<3 bigbrother.

Marcus is in jail, \0/ the jail is back.
    And isn't Saviash making the best of it with Noirin.

BB sooo know what they are doing, it must be killing Marcus.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

They better reinforce that jail!biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

Da da da da da ,I'm loving it.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

*covers eyes so he can't read anymore spoilers - I'll wait for the highlights* :D

*peeks out again... ahh, much better*.....

Right, so Kenny is gone! No loss there, though as others have said, I don't think he should get an inteview unless he's asked some tough questions - which of course he won't what with that annoying "I'm 40-something but still think I'm 16" cringe-worthy wagon Davina (she annoys me more than ANYTHING else about BB), and her panel of touchy-feely psycho-babbling "experts" and "celebs"
    Would be funny if Karly came on and dumped him live, but she won't - or if she does, it'll just be for the cameras, after which she'll immediately be back with him! :rolleyes:

Tasks yesterday were fun, particularly Charlie and Roddy's Stavros Flatley effort :D but as usual Rodrigo had to have a whinge/bitching session first!
    Still, at least they kissed and made up (or did they?) later! :p

New housemates still not impressing me -
    Hira is just so dim everytime she opens her mouth (rare though it's been), I tune out,

David hasn't done much either but I still think of the Little Britain character everytime I see him,

Tom is a gimp who thinks he's something special,

Bea... well I'm not sure there - I like her and her and Freddie are cute together, but she keeps going on to the others about how he's not her type, then cudding up with him despite that? (Noirin 2 perhaps?) - side note: what was the point of the whole "date" thing?? :confused:

Speaking of Noirin.. I can't believe the cheek of her last night when she was slagging Marcus for not getting her "messages" about the task - clear as mud there love! :p
    More worrying is the fact that Siavash seems to be into her now too!! :eek:
    I honestly do not get what they all see in this manipulating, two-faced tease, but I can see it being his downfall (with the public) if it's true, and THEN who would we want to win! :(

Lisa once again gets the easiest task (so she can either sit around bitching at the bus stop, or sleep - which is all she does anyway!), but hopefully she'll be up for eviction next week and then she's gone!! *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

The over-riding opinion seems to be that Noirin is a cock-tease and this is the latest edition of that. I just don't see it. She's stunning looking IMO and it seems that she's a nice, friendly person in there. So it seems obvious to me why everyone would have developed feelings for her at some point. But at no point did she lead anyone on - not Sree, not Angel, not Freddie, not Marcus. So the whole cock-tease idea has to be out the window.

Now someone who she actually fancies likes her so she goes along with it and they kiss. But now she's a bitch because he's got a girlfriend on the outside. Now, I don't know if this is a commonly held belief, but I think that the onus in instances like this is on the person with the partner, not who they're cheating with. She might not be happy with herself for being with someone who had a girlfriend but she obviously didn't mean too much to Siavash if he is willing to be with someone else.

There's a lot of anti-Noirin sentiment and I, for the life of me, can't understand it. It started off with people saying she was so full of herself because of her VT on the way in. That was understandable but that was shown to not really be true, that she was just acting up for the video. Then it was that she's too boring and did nothing which was fair enough until the Sree story line evolved which was the first interesting (cringe-worthy, but interesting) thing to happen.

Then she was a bitch for Rabbitgate. And I agree that she was wrong to go behind Siavash's back and say something she promised she wouldn't, but I posted my feelings on the subject here posing questions about Siavash's behaviour in the whole thing to the anti-Noirin brigade and nobody seemed to address it!

From then on it's that she's a cock-tease and a flirt. She's definitely friendly and gravitates towards guys, as she's said all along herself due to having all those brothers, btu I don't think she's ever flirted with, say, Marcus or anyone. I think it's just horny men misinterepreting the friendliness of a gorgeous woman!

So I think she's got a raw deal out of all this and is somehow going to be held equally accountable for what's happened with Siavash now. I think she's a victim of her looks and friendliness and not the vindictive bitch people seem determined to make her out to be.

Whatever your feelings though, it's very tough to argue that there's been a better housemate this year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

nkay1985 wrote: »
    The over-riding opinion seems to be that Noirin is a cock-tease and this is the latest edition of that. I just don't see it. She's stunning looking IMO and it seems that she's a nice, friendly person in there. So it seems obvious to me why everyone would have developed feelings for her at some point. But at no point did she lead anyone on - not Sree, not Angel, not Freddie, not Marcus. So the whole cock-tease idea has to be out the window.

Now someone who she actually fancies likes her so she goes along with it and they kiss. But now she's a bitch because he's got a girlfriend on the outside. Now, I don't know if this is a commonly held belief, but I think that the onus in instances like this is on the person with the partner, not who they're cheating with. She might not be happy with herself for being with someone who had a girlfriend but she obviously didn't mean too much to Siavash if he is willing to be with someone else.

There's a lot of anti-Noirin sentiment and I, for the life of me, can't understand it. It started off with people saying she was so full of herself because of her VT on the way in. That was understandable but that was shown to not really be true, that she was just acting up for the video. Then it was that she's too boring and did nothing which was fair enough until the Sree story line evolved which was the first interesting (cringe-worthy, but interesting) thing to happen.

Then she was a bitch for Rabbitgate. And I agree that she was wrong to go behind Siavash's back and say something she promised she wouldn't, but I posted my feelings on the subject here posing questions about Siavash's behaviour in the whole thing to the anti-Noirin brigade and nobody seemed to address it!

From then on it's that she's a cock-tease and a flirt. She's definitely friendly and gravitates towards guys, as she's said all along herself due to having all those brothers, btu I don't think she's ever flirted with, say, Marcus or anyone. I think it's just horny men misinterepreting the friendliness of a gorgeous woman!

So I think she's got a raw deal out of all this and is somehow going to be held equally accountable for what's happened with Siavash now. I think she's a victim of her looks and friendliness and not the vindictive bitch people seem determined to make her out to be.

Whatever your feelings though, it's very tough to argue that there's been a better housemate this year! :D

Great post! I agree with you. There have been (a good few) moments where Noirín has pissed me off but by and large I still like her. She's a great housemate. Unfortunately, the way the Great British Public vote, she'll probably be a gonner as soon as she's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

+1 to nkay's post too. Noirin is a lovely girl, I've liked her from the start and I never thought she led any of them on. It was an awkward situation with people liking her in such close quarters, she didn't want to make enemies by telling them to F off.

I thought David might have been a bit of fun in the house but sadly he chummed up with Lisa and she seems to spread misery with whoever she befriends. She livened up a bit when the new housemates came in but has turned back intoa moaning granny. She really annoys me with buying ciggies on the small shopping budget and giving out that shes not involved with choosing food and that people begrudge her food. Tough if she chooses to buy ciggies!

Oh and I like Marcus too, I know he's being a total love sick stalker puppy but I can't help but still like him!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

noirin & siavash kissed?! :eek: dammit i dont think ill be near a tv tonight!!! :(

ive always liked noirin. dont think she ever means any harm or badness, shes just trying to please everyone and not hurt anyone and ends up looking like a b*tch/idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The only thing I disliked about Noirín was the way she'd talk down to and about people she doesn't understand.

Like that thing with Siavash where she asked "why do you dress like that?" and proceeded to tell him she thought he was a show off for it. Because she couldn't comprehend how someone would be so confident and comfortable in themselves to dress differently.

She's also been a bit of a bitch to Freddie behind his back for the sake of getting in with Lisa and co in the early days.

Aside from that I have no problems with her, and I certainly don't think she's a cock-tease.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Come on lads. The Sree thing, I'll give you, he became obsessed when she was just being friendly towards him and she backed away as soon as he declared his love for her.

But with Marcus...it was clear as day that he was out for more from day one. Asking her to take her top off for cans etc? Then AFTER he declared his love for her, she continued to sit on his lap, take her top off and let him paint on her etc.

Noirin isn't doing anything that girls of her calibre don't do normally...it's just highlighted by both being on TV and in a close environment. She's gotten by her whole life on looks alone (she admitted this herself at one stage), thus her self-esteem is wrapped up in the sexual validation she gets from other men. Every time she feels low, she'll go to these men to remind herself that she is sexy. And she'll do pretty much whatever it takes to get that attention. Put her in a house with a bunch of horny, sex-deprived guys and it doesn't take that much.

It's likely what she's done for years now, and has become such routine that she's no longer even aware that she does it...until the enclosed environment highlighted the problem. But to say that she hasn't led them on is ridiculous: that's FOUR people (not including Halfwit's and Angel's brief obsessions with her) she's had under her charms now. The proof is in the pudding.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Shes been on a reality show before, shes knows exactly whats shes doing, playing the biggest game in there and she has you lot fooled. Shes clever and manipulative imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

mdwexford wrote: »
    Shes been on a reality show before, shes knows exactly whats shes doing, playing the biggest game in there and she has you lot fooled. Shes clever and manipulative imo.

She was never a contestant on a reality show before! She was the girlfriend of one of the people on the Real World show. That's where the confusion comes in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Marcus and Rodrigo, together, isolated from everyone else. I hate them both. They're both massive babies.

PUNISH him BB!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hahaha! Siavash couldn't contain his glee locking Marcus up! The best thing ever to happen. He needs to be out of the picture for a while so Noirin can breathe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

if you dont want to know the surprise.
    Norins exBF is entering the house tonight

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

my freaking ears!!!!

Omg!! How exciting is this!!!!!!???????? It's looking like she does like Siavash, hope she really means it:o.

Hobbes wrote: »
    if you dont want to know the surprise.
    Norins exBF is entering the house tonight

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
    Is that really true??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

they are all obsessed wit noirin ha even lisa. ah ah der al sickos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

Drink equals fights! nice one!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

There it is, the big kiss! Can't wait for when Marcus finds out!! if the spoiler from a few posts back is true, sparks will fly :D

• Advertisement

I didn't hear anything about a surprise...when was it mentioned??

Advertisement