Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The way Noirin exaggerated the (" I don't want to upset my EX boyfriend or your EX girlfriend") trying to make it clear to the public that neither of them are stepping on anyone's toes here.

I must be slipping because I really didn't see this relationship building at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

did anyone else hear noirin say at the end "or id drink a bottle of vodka be4 i head out" ha she so irish

The way Noirin exaggerated the (" I don't want to upset my EX boyfriend or your EX girlfriend") trying to make it clear to the public that neither of them are stepping on anyone's toes here.

I must be slipping because I really didn't see this relationship building at all.

You missed noting. they just decided to make this whole i fancy him/Her thing up yesterday. their acting

did anyone else hear noirin say at the end "or id drink a bottle of vodka be4 i head out" ha she so irish

No, I didn't hear that at all, just her talking about the amount of pints she would drink in a night, (10) three or four times a week.:eek:

Also, I didn't like the way Dave kept talking over Siavash there, ignoring him and talking to Noirín.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah I heard her...hope she meant a naggon.:)

Sharpshooter, I didn't see it building either. He said in the beginning that he'd marry her. Maybe he withdrew himself as she was already dealing with Sree and then Marcus. Chances are he lost loyalty to Marcus when he made the comments about having a grope under the blankets with her.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Chances are he lost loyalty to Marcus when he made the comments about having a grope under the blankets with her.

That's where Marcus went way down in my estimation Ann, so you are probably right.
    It was out of order, and he's usually so in control of his words too.

I'd like to see her and Saivash get it together though, he is so consistent in his dealings with everyone and comes across as very sound.

Even when he accused Tom of having Lisa's cider he did it in front of everyone and not behind Tom's back.

I wonder who'll be up next week. Noirin seems to stir a strong reaction over on Ds. Hope she doesn't go. It'll be crap if she does:(. She's the 2nd least liked and the 3rd most liked on their forum.

Davina's not letting him away with any crap so far.:pac:

I love the way the interview of the evictees this year is harsh . about time

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

kenny is such a funny bloke :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

he shouldnt have been given a whole half hour about him, evictees only get 15 mins as the first half of the eviction show is spent with them coming out and posing for pics.

finding his answers quite boring so far, he's obviously been prepped by an agent beforehand, another luxury newly evicted housemates don't get before their interviews

True enough, and now we have Karly.
    It's just as well he has money because his personality is non existent.

I love this way of interviewing. It's pure fascinating listening to the psychologist. He thinks Ken has 'sociopathic'( psychopathic) traits. Poor Karly! I'd hate to find out my boyfriend was one. Serial killers are almost always sociopaths although there are loads around who don't kill people:) but folk like that don't care for others but can imitate affectionate behaviours they observe in others. They're manipulators and liars too.

the look on kenny mg

if looks could kill

He had a troubled childhood Ann, don't you know.:D

It's toughened him up.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

she'd be crazy to take the diamond ring from him now

love terry christian, he's so sharp and funny

she'd be crazy to take the diamond ring from him now
    Are you mad.:eek:
    She'd be crazy not to take the diamond ring, then say bye bye.:cool:

that was so disappointing, and no surprises tonight, or planned for the next few days, booo:(

...and it gets worse with jodie marsh on big mouth

• Advertisement

He had a troubled childhood Ann, don't you know.:D

It's toughened him up.:rolleyes:
    He may have had a troubled childhood. A lack of attention could explain it, who knows. Karly should take the hand of him if he offers the ring:D!

he is friends with Rex, no wonder he's so evil!

and there's sree again, looks like he's decided to stalk Davina instead of Noirin

he is friends with Rex, no wonder he's so evil!

and there's sree again, looks like he's decided to stalk Davina instead of Noirin

hey

don't bad mouth the legend that is Rex

Oh, Rex was an excellent housemate, but he's so evil!!!

Look how far apart KArly and Kenneth are sitting, i'd say all is not as well as they claim

Sorry for changing the subject....Just something I've observed...I think Marcus thinks the right side of his face is his 'good' side. He always sits facing the left when he's in the diary room. Mariah Carey is meant to be like that. She contorts her body into all sorts of positons to ensure her better side is facing the camera.

Oh by the way....Rex was brilliant, he made me laugh every day.

watching bbbm

im not a fan of kenny

but it's a disgrace what bbbm are doing to kenny

no one deserves that

Going to watch on plus one...I missed Rex's bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I cant belive Karly has anything to do with Kenny, he is such a muppet

Do you seriously think she would be there still if it wasn't for his money?

It's so obvious, he says all these things about her on BB and tries it on with the one girl she made friends with in there and all she does is tell him she is not happy about it.

Next they are photographed out shopping together.

I wonder if she got that 15 thousand pound dress she was after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

why is tom in jail????

Advertisement