Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Kenny is the man, ton of money and treats women the way they should be treated......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tom is telling Marcus he is being a weirdo for still thinking something is going to happen between him and Noirin when she told him nothing will ever happen.

Noirin comes out and Marcus repeats the conversation to her.

( He says to her that Tom is trying to come between them )
    And that he likes her for her vulnerability , the thing others don't like.

He has my head wreaked, I don't know why she doesn't tell him to ease off.

Later, he says to Tom, " Wait and see what she can be like "

Tom asks what he means by that.

Marcus says in reply," Wait and see how cruel she can be".

Why is he even talking about her if he feels that way?

It's a wonder he hasn't informed Tom about the " Grope " he had of her under the duvet.

WTF!!
    He's just said to Tom, "Well I've been with her for six to seven weeks"??????

To which Tom replies,"I'm going to sleep".
    This will run and run.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

OMG Marcus is just like me ....he is on a cleaning rage!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Do you seriously think she would be there still if it wasn't for his money?

Thank you. Finally SOMEBODY spots the pink elephant!

I was dying for someone to ask her if she'd still be there if he wasn't worth what he was. And I think it's ridiculous that people are being supportive of her when her true colours have so obviously been shown here.

A woman who'll sell herself out like that is worthless in my eyes. Even if she does look like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

leggo wrote: »
    Thank you. Finally SOMEBODY spots the pink elephant!

I was dying for someone to ask her if she'd still be there if he wasn't worth what he was.

WTF, is that seriously the first time you've heard someone suggest she might be with him for his money?

There are tribes of pygmies in the Papua New Guinea rainforests who've debated that point in the last week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

WTF, is that seriously the first time you've heard someone suggest she might be with him for his money?

There are tribes of pygmies in the Papua New Guinea rainforests who've debated that point in the last week.

mehehe! She has got his name tattooed on her neck, maybe she genuinely loves him! But probably not. And when davina asked had he brought her shopping to make it up to her, i was shouting at the telly, 'lie karly you fool! Say no!' If somebody did what he did to her, to me, i'd kill him, and would no way accept a poxy shopping trip as 'even stevens'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

whats going on with noirin ...is she going or what!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well last night was as expected...

Kenny gets the token roasting, out comes his girlfriend who says she's not impressed about his behaviour - but then gushes about being brought shopping, and out for dinner etc. :rolleyes:

She's going nowhere.. she's in it for the money, and doesn't care as long as it keeps flowing. Makes it hard to feel any sympathy for her, but the pictures of her out with Kris (I don't follow the tabloids) were interesting!

Meanwhile, Noirin continues to play all sides as she leads Marcus and Tom on, and now Siavash (who really should know better!) while whinging on about having fun and her wonderful ex. :rolleyes: As I said the other day, she'll be Siavash's downfall yet. :(

I didn't catch all of what she supposedly did on Lisa though (more bad editing?), but I gather it was something to do with Charlie not hanging out with her much lately? - Noirin ran off crying to Marcus fast enough tho didn't she!

Rodrigo whinging again that he's being ignored - this week it's the shopping, last week it was the task! Well maybe if he wasn't so bloody dull and anonymous most of the time, people would remember he's there! :p

Still don't like Tom or David either, but the biggest annoyance was Davina! Wish we could vote to evict her!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

that was so disappointing, and no surprises tonight, or planned for the next few days, booo:(

Norin/Siavash wan't a surprise?
    ...and it gets worse with jodie marsh on big mouth

Really dislike that woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

eightyfish wrote: »
    Norin/Siavash wan't a surprise?

that was a shock didnt know they liked each other,what you think will happen?

• Advertisement

bungler wrote: »
    what you think will happen?

There's something on DS about
    Norin "coming clean" to Marcus
    . Didn't want to read any more because I'm looking forward to tonight. Overall it's been a great week.

It's interesting how, even though where're watching these people every day, some big things still go on unnoticed to both us and the producers - Norin/Siavash and also Angel fancying Noirin - it seemed at the time that BB, and the viewers, expected Angel to say Halfwit in that diary room scene.

As for Noirin - she's had Angel, Siavash, Sree, Marcus and Tom after her. Female magnetism or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Dude just read the second paragraph instead of jumping at the opportunity to play smart arse.

I was commenting about how Karly was being treated as a victim and a heroine during the interview and Big Mouth when nobody called her on just being a gold digger.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

New housemate due to arrive :mad::mad:

This website is very reliable with their sources so I'd believe it and all. Not impressed...I hate all this interference from BB. Why can't they let the relationships in the house develop as they are?

Been having a goo at the DS forums...Noirín is absolutely HATED there. People are suggesting she'll get the worst reaction ever when she's evicted and nearly all the threads are about her :confused: I don't know if (subconsciously) I'm supporting her because she's Irish but I still like her. I really want to see what happens between her & Siavash.

I was really intrigued at their conversation they had last night when Siavash was spooning Noirín (not when they were kissing, earlier in the evening) and Siavash said something about having to wait for 7 weeks. Where is this all coming from?? Surely there have been other conversations between them that we haven't been shown? And if so, why? I have a theory that maybe they met during the audition process and fell for each other, but didn't want BB to find out. It would explain a lot.

stupid question but was is the DS forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Digital Spy - Big Brother - forums

Re the new HM being Noirín's ex, well maybe she know's all about it.
    It could explain why she keeps all the guys at arms lenght.

It's Digital Spy, bungler.:pac:

It's Digital Spy, bungler.:pac:

Thanks Sharp,much appreciated

Alice1 wrote: »
    Digital Spy - Big Brother - forums

All they do is bitch, bitch, bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

leggo wrote: »
    jumping at the opportunity to play smart arse.

Its my job here.
    Been having a goo at the DS forums...Noirín is absolutely HATED there. People are suggesting she'll get the worst reaction ever when she's evicted and nearly all the threads are about her :confused: I don't know if (subconsciously) I'm supporting her because she's Irish but I still like her.

I don't really get the hatred of Noirin either, she's no perfect saint or anything but I don't think she has done a lot wrong - in fact the only time I've been very annoyed with her was back in Week 4ish when she nommed Freddie 36 hours after he'd voted for her to be able to lose her 'moustache makeup' rather tham him lose his Halfwit soubriquet.

If I was one of her brothers I'd be mostly proud of how she's conducted herself, so don't really get the 'worst reaction ever' stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deverry

joes girls wrote: »
    why is tom in jail????

He was put in jail for asking a couple of the other housemates to nominate him next week as he wanted to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Jesus christ Marcus.........jesus christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ibarelycare....I wonder the same thing..like whether I haven't totally gone off Noirin yet 'cos she's Irish. I'm inclined to root for the Irish person. They have to be right d*cks before I turn against them. If she lets Siavash down though I'll be well mad with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Ann22 wrote: »
    If she lets Siavash down though I'll be well mad with her.

Noreen just said she likes Siavash, but prefers Tom, and she feels like she's leading Siavash on now!

What a dumb dumb woman.... Does shee not know there are cameras on her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

You idiot Noirin. Siavash thinks he's in there, what a mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

I cant believe she just said that what is she thinking? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I lol'd at Marcus' diatribe to Tom when he was pacing around the pool with the duvet on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

you can't help who you like

Yeah, but you can help who you feel up in a bed...
    I'm like jesus

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

dillusional b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Jesus "Noirín" Christ. She's not doing herself any favours with her haters here.

• Advertisement

Noirin says she feels like Jesus Christ sacrificing her life so people can be happy, well she's half right because after that little display of using people the BB crowd will crucify her.
    I cant believe she is that bloody immature.

Advertisement