Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

I cant watch its just to cringy..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I don't know who I'm more :o for.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

She said nothing about Tom to Siavash so now he styill thinks he has a chance. Poor Marcus :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Wait I'm confused. Why did she leave the issue of Tom totally out of the conversations with Siavash and Marcus? I thought he was the one she really fancied?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Wait I'm confused. Why did she leave the issue of Tom totally out of the conversations with Siavash and Marcus? I thought he was the one she really fancied?:confused:
    Because she prefers to save some of the heart breaking for later. It has to be rationed carefully. Siavash still thinks she loves him. I'm starting to lean towards the Noirin-hate campaign band wagon.

• Advertisement

Hmm, strange alright.
    She will probably go to Tom now to discuss her awful situation.

I can see a full on argument brewing between the guys in there, all it will take to trigger it is plenty of alcohol.

I'm sure BB know it too.
    It will be intresting to see if they supply any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Wait....
    Am i imagining things, or was Lisa not shown speaking once in that full episode?
    BB clearly ain't looking to make her come across any worse than she already has...

I think Noirin will always go for a Tom style guy.
    Siavash is too much of a personality for her, someone who is too unique/strange for her boring pedestrian style of life.
    She'd only ever feel comfortable with someone more 'normal'.
    Remember how she was criticising Siavash a few weeks ago about how he dressed?

I have no doubt she likes Siavash, but I doubt she'd ever be seen out in public with a guy like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm emotionally disturbed after watching that. What age is Noirin??? She should cop herself on. Why did she show so much concern for Marcus for so long, then show such a lack of concern for Siavash.....He clearly thinks there's something between them. I have to say....what a cool dude he is. He totally walked away with his pride there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Noirin is going to make tonnes of money from silly mags so she can tell her side of the story. Well played.

It's weird how nobody dislikes Siavash after he completely forgot about his girlfriend on the outside and went after Noirin, somehow it's all her fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

So after 7 weeks (or so), Noirin has shown herself to be what I knew she was.. a using, 2-faced attention seeking bitch :mad:

First Sree, then Marcus, now poor Siavash, and the WORST thing about it all - she hasn't even got the decency to be honest with either of them. Marcus thinks her and Siavash are together now, Siavash thinks it's over between her and him because of Marcus... and all the while she's setting herself up to be clear for a go at Tom!!

Plus she's managed to f*ck up Marcus and Siavash's friendship too (I'm guessing) as a result of this... the minute she's up for eviction again, she'll be GONE and not a minute too soon!! :(:mad:

• Advertisement

niallk wrote: »
    Because she prefers to save some of the heart breaking for later. It has to be rationed carefully. Siavash still thinks she loves him. I'm starting to lean towards the Noirin-hate campaign band wagon.

That's the only thing I could think of. Still, it's only going to serve a purpose of pissing Siavash and Marcus off even more. She should have just landed the blows all at once. :pac:
    Hmm, strange alright.
    She will probably go to Tom now to discuss her awful situation.

I can see a full on argument brewing between the guys in there, all it will take to trigger it is plenty of alcohol.

I'm sure BB know it too.
    It will be intresting to see if they supply any.

Yeah true but BB have to be careful, they don't want things to backfire badly by having drink fuelled total chaos. The watchdogs will be up their ass faster than Noirin goes through men. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Noreen just said she likes Siavash, but prefers Tom, and she feels like she's leading Siavash on now!

After tonight's show I'm done defending Noirín. I'm starting to see where the Noirín "haters" (sorry, hate that word!) are coming from now. I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt up until now but I'm flabbergasted at how someone can have such blatent disregard for other people's feelings.

I feel like crying for Siavash. He's been the "cool" character all along, but now that he's showing his vulnerable side and wearing his heart on his sleeve, Noirín is just pissing all over him. The conversation with Sophie in the bathroom was horrible...Siavash is obviously infatuated with her, suggesting that they go travelling together for example, and she is practically laughing behind his back at that. She is definitely leading him on :mad: Why has she gone along with all this if she doesn't feel the same?

When she said she fancied Tom more than Siavash I was just like FFS!! Her & Siavash have a connection but she thinks Tom would look better on her arm IMO and that's all she cares about. The conversation with Siavash in the kitchen just gave him false hope. He thinks that things are still going to happen on the outside when she just wants to be free to pursue Tom.

Poor Siavash :( (Or as Noirín calls him, SiaRvash...what's with that?!!!)

rizzla wrote: »
    Noirin is going to make tonnes of money from silly mags so she can tell her side of the story. Well played.

It's weird how nobody dislikes Siavash after he completely forgot about his girlfriend on the outside and went after Noirin, somehow it's all her fault.
    Siavash said last night in the diary room that he lied about having a girlfriend on the outside.

Wait....
    Am i imagining things, or was Lisa not shown speaking once in that full episode?

It's the Noirín show now :D

After tonight's show I'm done defending Noirín. I'm starting to see where the Noirín "haters" (sorry, hate that word!) are coming from now. I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt up until now but I'm flabbergasted at how someone can have such blatent disregard for other people's feelings.

I feel like crying for Siavash. He's been the "cool" character all along, but now that he's showing his vulnerable side and wearing his heart on his sleeve, Noirín is just pissing all over him. The conversation with Sophie in the bathroom was horrible...Siavash is obviously infatuated with her, suggesting that they go travelling together for example, and she is practically laughing behind his back at that. She is definitely leading him on :mad: Why has she gone along with all this if she doesn't feel the same?

When she said she fancied Tom more than Siavash I was just like FFS!! Her & Siavash have a connection but she thinks Tom would look better on her arm IMO and that's all she cares about. The conversation with Siavash in the kitchen just gave him false hope. He thinks that things are still going to happen on the outside when she just wants to be free to pursue Tom.

Poor Siavash :( (Or as Noirín calls him, SiaRvash...what's with that?!!!)
    I have to agree:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Ann22 wrote: »
    Siavash said last night in the diary room that he lied about having a girlfriend on the outside.

He lied once right there, how can you trust that statement then?

He seems to change his mind on this when it suits him. There IS a girl, Laura I think her name is, she's been on BBLB. However they only got together a few weeks before BB started. Sometimes he says they were "just seeing each other," sometimes he calls her his girlfriend

Away from Noirín for a second...Kris and Dogface did the dirty deed! Ewwww!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

****ing great TV.

Noirin - what a selfish bitch. Now I was never massively anti-Noirin, sure just the other day I was defending how she probably didn't know what she was doing, but tonight did it.

****ing up Siavash's relationship...then finishing with him for her own selfish reasons.

She's a kid. Siavash was the toy she couldn't play with because of his gf...then she gets past that, gets bored of him and throws him away after one day.

In her mind, she probably just wants to know that she's had all men in the house - that weren't gay or already taken by another housemate - into her at some stage. Watch...she'll get Tom and then all of a sudden her ex will become an issue.

BUT...in saying that...it makes for some fantastic TV. Marcus and Tom finally having it out, with Tom telling him what the entire nation has wanted to for weeks. All the while, Siavash making plans for him and Noirin on the outside. Meanwhile, Noirin's telling Dogface she likes Tom. Oh yeah, and Dogface confirms she had sex with Kris in the house (though not surprising, it still would've made front page headlines on a slower day). Then you get Siavash having his heartbroken, Noirin omitting the small fact that she plans to jump into bed with another guy after already running roughshod through his relationship and Marcus having a temper tantrum to round it off nicely.

Who says Big Bro is dead? :D

Yeah true but BB have to be careful, they don't want things to backfire badly by having drink fuelled total chaos. The watchdogs will be up their ass faster than Noirin goes through men. :pac:

It would be nice if BB showed all her conversations with Sophie, Marcus and Siavash regarding her thoughts on each of them.:)
    That way the guys could see what she is like without any need for them to lock horns over her.(pun not intended:o)

• Advertisement

rizzla wrote: »
    He lied once right there, how can you trust that statement then?
    I don't know Rizzla, he just seemed genuine...saying he was crap with women and stuff. Maybe you're right. Maybe it'll turn out that he is an a*shole, not the charismatic, funny, cool dude he appears to be. Then Noirin will turn out to be a lovely Irish colleen who is considerate of other peoples' feelings.
    However I don't think that's the way it will turn out:(.

Leggo, I agree great TV. Tom played a blinder last night. He's not getting on great in the house but I have a lot of respect for him, he tells it like it is. Pity they didn't show a lot more from that conversation...he called Marcus a "pervy weirdo" :D

It would be nice if BB showed all her conversations with Sophie, Marcus and Siavash regarding her thoughts on each of them.:)
    That way the guys could see what she is like without any need for them to lock horns over her.(pun not intended:o)

Ha ha if only. :D But it might be seen as blatant incitement. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

(Or as Noirín calls him, SiaRvash...what's with that?!!!)
    I know!
    icon_dho.gif cannot stand it!!

I know!
    icon_dho.gif cannot stand it!!
    Yeah! That is annoying:mad:. It shows what a laid back person he is that he hasn't pulled her up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

If one good thing will come of this whole incident...this will probably provide the necessary 'arc' that people wanted out of See-our-vash to justify him winning.

Sharpshooter, I've said it before, you should be one of the producers. Can you imagine them all sitting around and all Noirins' comments being showed:D? Can't believe she said she'd f**k Tom every day. What a horrible way of describing your attraction to someone:o.

Sharpshooter, I've said it before, you should be one of the producers. Can you imagine them all sitting around and all Noirins' comments being showed:D? Can't believe she said she'd f**k Tom every day. What a horrible way of describing your attraction to someone:o.

Yep, she wouldn't come out of it too well, would she.;)
    And the guys would be so shocked at her that new bonds would be formed between them,and no fighting.:pac:

If the rumour is true
    that her ex is going in, then it would make great tv
    I know I wouldn't miss it for anything.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Can't believe she said she'd f**k Tom every day. What a horrible way of describing your attraction to someone:o.
    Don't expect any better from her after the way she's f*cked over both Siavash AND Marcus tonight :mad:

• Advertisement

Rizzla I said that to you earlier but since then I saw this- http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=128888
    You could be right about him fibbing:o

Advertisement