Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They haven't been seeing each other for long afaik.
    That link was put in here a while ago, and Noirin made a point of saying to Siavash just after they kissed, that neither wanted to hurt his EX girlfriend or her EX boyfriend.

It's hard to know what to make of it all Ann.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Wow, looking forward to seeing tonights highlights after my defence of her on Saturday afternoon and my "I'd be mostly proud of her if she was sister" comment.

Noirín just told Marcus to " Go fcuk Yourself " to which he replied, "No, You go fcuk yourself".

What's been going on?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

tom is leaving now, that's 2 out of the new 5 gone now without an eviction

mailrewop wrote: »
    tom is leaving now
    :eek:
    I know he said earlier in the DR that he wanted to go, but what I don't get is why he went in the first place.
    He had the makings of a good HM, he got in there and now he wants out.:confused:

Is it anything to do with Noirín do you think?

( He ticked all her boxes re Boyfriend Material )

Was he a plant to stir it all up between Noirín and Siavash and Marcus, seeing as BB are
    supposed to be sending in Noirín's ex boyfriend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Has Tom left I'm in work and can't get near a tv

ohanloj3 wrote: »
    Has Tom left I'm in work and can't get near a tv
    He's just been called to the DR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I'm in work too, good lord i want a telly right now! Can someone tell me what tom said to marcus about the publics perception? I missed the bloody thing!

I'm in work too, good lord i want a telly right now! Can someone tell me what tom said to marcus about the publics perception? I missed the bloody thing!

Not sure but I got this from DS:
    Tom has told Bea that she is manipulative after she discussed an earlier conversation between the two with Freddie.

Tom and Bea had originally discussed her relationship with Freddie earlier in the day. Tom had advised Bea that she should be careful how viewers would perceive her after coming into the house already knowing Freddie's character, his likes and his dislikes.

Bea then went to Freddie to discuss her concerns about what Tom had said, prompting Freddie to go up to Tom and criticise him for worrying Bea.

An irate Tom then marched over to Bea to tell her exactly what he thought of her decision to relay the previous information to Freddie.

"Don't drop me in the shit. I gave you that advice between you and I. It's such shit-stirring bollacks. You know better than that Bea, don't fcuking play me," he ranted.

Bea tried to argue that he was merely advising her not to lead him on, but Tom disagreed.

"No, it was to understand how your relationship with Halfwit will be perceived in the outside world. We both know that Halfwit is a popular guy."

Bea began to explain that Freddie is only popular as he is a nice person, but Tom continued to push the point that he didn't appreciate his name being brought up.

An exhausted Bea then told Tom that she was leaving the room and the argument.
    "It seems impossible to talk to anyone about anything in the house without it being exaggerated."

As she walked off, Tom muttered under his breath, "Fcuking game player."

It might have had something to do with him deciding to leave.:pac:

/I edited any swear words.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You should be made sign a contract when you're going in that if you leave without an eviction you are liable to a public stoning on Friday instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Watchin live feed now.
    Noirin can't sleep coz of the Tom thing.:D
    Tried to wake Lisa up, then contemplated waking Siavash up
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mdwexford wrote: »
    You should be made sign a contract when you're going in that if you leave without an eviction you are liable to a public stoning on Friday instead.

I was thinking about this, and whilst I heartily approve of your public stoning idea, I reckon a much more 21st century idea would be that all the contestants have to stump up a £20K bond before they go into the house.
    (Most of them have a Max Cliffordesque-lite publicist in their corner before they go in so it shouldn't be a problem to raise the sponds, the grubby little agent fckers are always on the lookout for the next Jade.)
    And obviously they lose their £20K bond if they leave of their own accord.

Thats the stick, and as a carrot there really needs to be a better prizefund.
    I reckon prizemoney for the first five, and it should be continuously displayed on a screen in the house, continually going up as the phoneline/ad revenue comes in. Something to focus them that what they are doing is potentially better than 3 months of ZListCelebritying followed by a return to shelf-stacking.

^^^^^
    Vodka-powered post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

This year's Big Brother really should be called "There's Something About Noirin"

And it would be hilarious if she ended up having a k**b too!

I don't know how people can say she fooked Marcus over. From day one, she's told him there's nothing there.

And I love his consistent line that he has no trouble with the ladies outside. Yes, because middle aged men that ask women to brush their hair for them and look like a mutant superhero character have no trouble pulling the women :rolleyes:

Part of me wants him to go now because he's getting boring. He wants everyone to act like Noirin is his gf and, worse still, alot of them are. Why should Siaviash and Noirin give a damn about him?

Has Tom really left? I hope he hasn't. It'll really stir things up and he's a better hm than Siavash or Marcus IMO.

How do people think Siavash is so honest?? He lied to Noirin about the "bunny" namecalling. I never sorry any of the other group refer to her as a rabbit. He said he had a girlfriend and now is claiming he didn't really, so he's changing his story now to suit the situation but either way he's lied.

And I think he said that to the whole house about Tom and the can that evening because he could see him and Noirin were getting on well and he was jealous.

Its the same with Bea. People think she's so honest. Is she feck. She had no reason at all to announce to the whole house that Tom and Kenneth were putting pressure on her but she chose to so they wouldn't be liked. She's not near as nice as everyone makes out and she's obviously gone in there to stick to Freddie like a leech and hope something comes of it because he's so well liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Triton wrote: »
    This year's Big Brother really should be called "There's Something About Noirin"

And it would be hilarious if she ended up having a k**b too!

I don't know how people can say she fooked Marcus over. From day one, she's told him there's nothing there.

And I love his consistent line that he has no trouble with the ladies outside. Yes, because middle aged men that ask women to brush their hair for them and look like a mutant superhero character have no trouble pulling the women :rolleyes:

Part of me wants him to go now because he's getting boring. He wants everyone to act like Noirin is his gf and, worse still, alot of them are. Why should Siaviash and Noirin give a damn about him?

Has Tom really left? I hope he hasn't. It'll really stir things up and he's a better hm than Siavash or Marcus IMO.

How do people think Siavash is so honest?? He lied to Noirin about the "bunny" namecalling. I never sorry any of the other group refer to her as a rabbit. He said he had a girlfriend and now is claiming he didn't really, so he's changing his story now to suit the situation but either way he's lied.

And I think he said that to the whole house about Tom and the can that evening because he could see him and Noirin were getting on well and he was jealous.

Its the same with Bea. People think she's so honest. Is she feck. She had no reason at all to announce to the whole house that Tom and Kenneth were putting pressure on her but she chose to so they wouldn't be liked. She's not near as nice as everyone makes out and she's obviously gone in there to stick to Freddie like a leech and hope something comes of it because he's so well liked.

Talk about an 'On the Money' post...I agree 110%. Also is lisa dead or did she leave? Haven't seen her in a few days...maybe the camera at the bus stop gave up?

:eek::eek:
    DS:
    Tom left the Big Brother house in the early hours of the morning, telling the housemates that he didn't want to be "part of a circus".

He appeared agitated when housemates tried to tell him that there were more exciting things to come on the show. "It's not challenging, I just find it boring," he told Rodrigo.

In a similar conversation with Marcus, he said: "Everyone's in here for massively the wrong reasons. I was never here to be some ****ing famous dude."

As some housemates emerged from the bedroom to prevent him from leaving, he told them: "It's late, go to bed." He then gave a short wave as he went into the Diary Room.

Believing him to be gone for good, housemates sat in the living room in shock. Noirin joked: "We're just killing them off like flies," as Rodrigo laughed and said: "Are we that bad?"

Tom came out of the Diary Room some time later and avoided questions from the housemates, who believed he had been persuaded to sleep on his decision.

However, it soon emerged that he was in fact leaving, but was being made to pack his own bag. "I've done a week, I'm happy. There's no one here on my level," he remarked.

He packed quickly with help from Charlie and Siavash. All of the housemates then got up to say their goodbyes, despite his insistence that they all go to bed.

"I don't want a standing ovation, you're making me nervous," he told them. As he waited to be let into the Diary Room, he assured the housemates, "It's all cool", and told them he just wanted to be at his friend's stag do.

Before he left, he told Rodrigo that he was backing him to win, and warned Sophie she could do "a lot better" than Kris. He said a brief goodbye before wheeling his suitcase into the Diary Room.

Siavash commented: "It's so weird. It's just a door, you just go," before the housemates discussed their feelings that Big Brother needed to give them more to do because the boredom was making them "depressed".

There will be none left soon,it's getting silly now.
    I'm sure George Lamb will fill us in on BBLB today.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I think Bea is a sneak.....she always whispering to someone....and didnt she tell Marcus about Noirin and siavash????

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Just finished my catch uo after a week off! They all seem to be getting bored in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just caught up now too. So Tom is gone as well??!! No doubt Noirin will be all over Siavash now again then! :(

So 2 of the 5 new ones have walked. I would imagine that the producers and C4 management will be getting nervous about the show making it to the end at this stage - wouldn't surprise me if the odds against this have dropped as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oooh tis like musical chairs! Tom outttttttttt and Isaac innnn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Well isn't that marvellous, the first sign of excitement is quickly extinguished by Tom making a baffling decision to leave. You were never there to be some "****ing famous dude"? Sure, I guess you just wanted the "experience" right? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Only caught up with the BB goings on myself .

Jeeze that Noirin is something else ,Shree , Marcus ,Siabash then Tom .

Talk about doing the rounds ,who next ?

.Something not very appealing about that womon and she talks some crap :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Very disappointed that Tom left. He was sound and could have been a great HM but he was right that there was no one on his level in there. They are all way too self-obsessed for him. Freddie hasn't bothered with any of the other HMs since Bea (who I don't trust at ALL) came in. I think Tom and Siavash could have got on well but he's been caught up with the Noirín stuff the past while. Marcus made his time pretty miserable by talking sh*t about him since he entered the house.

He was definitely the most mature out of the lot of them anyway. I really don't want Noirín ex to go in, I think it'll be crap if he does. It was crap last year and it'll be crap this year!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Very disappointed that Tom left. He was sound and could have been a great HM but he was right that there was no one on his level in there. They are all way too self-obsessed for him. Freddie hasn't bothered with any of the other HMs since Bea (who I don't trust at ALL) came in. I think Tom and Siavash could have got on well but he's been caught up with the Noirín stuff the past while. Marcus made his time pretty miserable by talking sh*t about him since he entered the house.

He was definitely the most mature out of the lot of them anyway. I really don't want Noirín ex to go in, I think it'll be crap if he does. It was crap last year and it'll be crap this year!
    Tbh if it is Norin's ex that comes in then it will just become the Noritin show.

Maybe Noirins ex is Spider ( remember him ) ?

Wouldn't that t be fun :D ?

Latchy wrote: »

Who??

Who??
    The Dublin guy who was in the BB house from a few years back .

Dont think he's Noirins type tbh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Latchy wrote: »

lol, I remember I was in the same club as him one night. Management had cornered off a section of the club for him and called it the VIP section (of course this was when his stint in BB was still fresh). It was a comical situation. While there were the usual fame hungry women all over him hoping to get a sex story out of him, there were a load of lads (including myself) standing outside the VIP section just laughing and shouting abuse at him for the whole night. :D :pac:

Don't you mean Spiral??! (Or Spoiral) :D

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    lol, I remember I was in the same club as him one night. Management had cornered off a section of the club for him and called it the VIP section (of course this was when his stint in BB was still fresh). It was a comical situation. While there were the usual fame hungry women all over him hoping to get a sex story out of him, there were a load of lads (including myself) standing outside the VIP section just laughing and shouting abuse at him for the whole night. :D :pac:
    Suppose he had to milk his 5 minutes of fame eh :D
    Spiral .....Spoiral ..that's it .;)

At least Noirin can string a sentence together .....kinda :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

mwah! God, remember that muppet?! What was the little rap he did? It was absolutely priceless!

Advertisement