Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tom is coming across very well on BBLB.
    He says Bea is usless,and he wouldn't have been tucking into Noirin.:D

He thinks Sophie is alright, just misunderstood.

Did you see the wolf biting George Lambs hand.:eek:
    It hurt him too, he leapt about 2 feet away from it.
    It was funny though.:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Please stop singing Hira :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LOL, did you hear the wolves.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Cry Wolf .....Woooooooooooooo ....time to worry now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Wait....
    Am i imagining things, or was Lisa not shown speaking once in that full episode?

At the start of the 3rd part of the program she warbled a few bars of Eric Claptons You Were Wonderful Tonight. That was it, no other speaking part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

OK, have just watched last nights highlights program for my breakfast, and I'm still not getting all the Noirin hatred. I don't think she did a huge lot wrong last night (other than the ott Jesus Christ comment).

Marcus - she's been 100% consistent in everything she has said to him.

Siavash - she snogged him and now admits she fancies someone else more. Whats the problem with this behaviour anyway? Theres no rule which says you have to marry the first person you wear the face off, and seeing as theres no boyfriend/girlfriend on the outside then it all seems fairly harmless.
    People snog each other every saturday night in town and then decide that they fancy someone else.

Tom - it would have been hugely interesting to see how it would have played out if he had stayed and rejected her. They should have bunged him a few quid on the quiet to stay.

Anyway, rock on Noirin, the lass is almost single handedly keeping this show entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Marcus - she's been 100% consistent in everything she has said to him.

I'd be quite wary of what we see tho. Tom chatting with Kenneth earlier in the week, seemed surprised at how Noirin was acting around Marcus, and he has obviously been watching the show and is a smart guy, and had a much better perspective than us. Actually, even Kenneth seemed appaled by how she was acting, which says something.
    Siavash - she snogged him and now admits she fancies someone else more. Whats the problem with this behaviour anyway? Theres no rule which says you have to marry the first person you wear the face off, and seeing as theres no boyfriend/girlfriend on the outside then it all seems fairly harmless.

From what Noirin was saying to him, she obviously was under the impression that Siavash had a gf.
    People snog each other every saturday night in town and then decide that they fancy someone else.

Thats ok, as long as both people are on the same page. These two obviously weren't, and Noirin knew that, but led him on anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

Tom has walked out of the house! Chicken!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why was Tom saying that Sophie was better off without Kris? I missed two wks of this up to when he was evicted, what went on?

I'm just watching recorded Lf from last night. Noirin and Sophie are talking, Noirin is so self centred, all she wants to do is talk about herself. It's all 'me me me'. She's showing very little interest in anything Sophie is saying..and i wish she'd stop sayin 'I just wanna have fun loike'!' FFS!!!! I know I said it before but it's really grating on me, she says it all the fcuking time:mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm just watching recorded Lf from last night. Noirin and Sophie are talking, Noirin is so self centred, all she wants to do is talk about herself. It's all 'me me me'. She's showing very little interest in anything Sophie is saying..and i wish she'd stop sayin 'I just wanna have fun loike'!' FFS!!!! I know I said it before but it's really grating on me, she says it all the fcuking time:mad:.

Well, considering she's the only one involved in anything in the house at the moment (that we see), there's not a whole lot else to talk about. Everyone else is talking about her too.

Well, considering she's the only one involved in anything in the house at the moment (that we see), there's not a whole lot else to talk about. Everyone else is talking about her too.
    Yeah she is the centre of the scandal but after Tom's parting words it's understandable for Sophie to feel paranoid. Can Noirin not shut up about her own self inflicted problems for 5 mins and give her a few words of comfort instead of saying 'but what about ME loike! I'm only here to have fun....Marcus loikes ME, I don't loike Marcus, I loiked Tom and Siarrrvash, what'll people think of ME loike?!':rolleyes:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Agree , she's very self centred ,selfish , me me me person and can see she playing to the cameras for all it's worth ( part of the game I know) .She's a bit of a tool tbh ...

Give me quite, unassuming , far better looking Sophie over Noirin anyday :pac:

Latchy wrote: »

Give me quite, unassuming , far better looking Sophie over Noirin anyday :pac:

Even with the constant fidgeting with her extensions? :P

Even with the constant fidgeting with her extensions? :P
    Some slight irritations can be be tolerated , yes ;)

Hope Noirins comedown is a loud BUMP :mad:

Sophie is a nice young one but she has shouldn't repeat confidences so readily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh I hear on the grapevine that Nóirin's ex (Isaac) is on de way and is gonna propose to her! Now, that ought to set the pussy-cat among the pigeons!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh I hear on the grapevine that Nóirin's ex (Isaac) is on de way and is gonna propose to her! Now, that ought to set the pussy-cat among the pigeons!

Yeah, apparently so.

I predict a rapid decline of Big Brother once he goes in. But I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What a bad judgement the BB producers have mad this year regards the housemates, yes some are ok but i havent liked them all as a group compared to some of the other years, with 5 new housemates and 2 left within the first week thats absolutely dreadful.

Hira is a goon, Bea i kinda like she has a quirky look to her but she zoomed in on Halfwit straight away which i think was very calculating on her part so she seems to understand the game. David is just a filler housemate imo.

I get what your saying AJ about Noirin, people giving out about not telling Sree to fcuk off, then telling Marcus they will never be more than friends and still getting grief for it, it just seems she cant win on that part, but i dont really like her at all from the start bit of a dope imo.

Im really starting to hate all this meddling on BB's part, bringing in girlfriends/boyfriends its fcuking ridic, secret task this secret house that, they have seen it all before and the housemates are so aware to it now, why not just go back to the old way of doing things and stop pricking about with it! I was so annoyed watching the show the other night when Halfwit had the secret shopping task he absolutely ballsed it up BIG time, come on man you are suppose to be smart!

If it is true and Noriin's boyfriend the guy off The Real World is coming in i think it might just be a little too much for me, i actually like your man Isaac thought he was pretty cool.

/end crazy man rant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Does anyone know when noirins boyfriend is goin in? Dunno whats gonna happen then! I dunno if she'll react in a good way at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

mwah! God, remember that muppet?! What was the little rap he did? It was absolutely priceless!

I'd do ANYTHING for you! I'd do EVERYTHING for you!

Something like that anyway! biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Latchy wrote: »
    Hope Noirins comedown is a loud BUMP :mad:

I hope she stays in for as long as possible. She is the star of the show whether you like her or not.

Koloman wrote: »
    I hope she stays in for as long as possible. She is the star of the show whether you like her or not.
    She's just another BB housemate to me ,cute face ,nice body ,nothing starry about her at all .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Best song ever :eek: :pac:

god yes! I remember it now, snorting away here to myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Noirin is making a fool of herself and she is very hated on the BB sites.

Noirins skirt.... yikes! So dated?!

angel01 wrote: »
    Noirin is making a fool of herself and she is very hated on the BB sites.

They do seem to be very eager to hate everyone though. The English BB forums I've seen it's nothing but a massive whinge-fest. Some of it I agree with, some of it I think is unwarrented. But that's always going to be the way, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

haha
    freddie + lisa playin the pots looked scarily alike:eek:

• Advertisement

Tom hit nail on head whan he said

'' they are all deluded in the house ,all thinking about what the tabloids are going to be writing about them 'when they get out ''

Advertisement