Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

angel01 wrote: »
    Noirin is making a fool of herself and she is very hated on the BB sites.

How is she making a fool of herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Noirin is such a slutbag tart, ugh, hate her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I wouldn't call her a slutbag or a tart! She hasn't had sex with any of them! jeez! She doesn't dress in a slutty way either. That said, i still don't like her very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

No matter how much of a dumbass Noirin is, there's no denying that Marcus is a nutjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

mdwexford wrote: »
    Noirin is such a slutbag tart, ugh, hate her.

Bit strong, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Poor sophie, someone give her a hug and take her away from the staring audience!

Poor sophie, someone give her a hug and take her away from the staring audience!

It was good advice he gave her but he should probably have known that it would only bring on a ridiculous amount of paranoia saying that while she's still in the house. She'll hear all that quick enough when she leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I have a new found respect for Marcus now that he told Noirin to go **** herself. She really is a vacuous dimwit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Bit strong? no!

FYP

Shame Tom left he seems like a good skin, not afraid of saying it how he sees it.

• Advertisement

Aidric wrote: »
    I have a new found respect for Marcus now that he told Noirin to go **** herself. She really is a vacuous dimwit.

There's no way I can side with Marcus in that. Between the two of them he's a f*cking loose cannon, and needs to be reined way in before he punches someone.

She goes about things all wrong sometimes, but I really don't think she deserves to be treated the way he treats her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dont think Noirin has much of a personality tbh .it's all about using her looks and body which is ok but she very centre of attention person , phoney , and doesn't come across as nice at all ,what you see is what you get

Living in the house will make peeps behave differently to outside for sure

Shame Tom left he seems like a good skin, not afraid of saying it how he sees it.

Agree.

There's no way I can side with Marcus in that. Between the two of them he's a f*cking loose cannon, and needs to be reined way in before he punches someone.
    Tbh I hope he pops and starts punching a few heads in. He might even improve that David lads head a bit.

Respect for Marcus are you kidding, he's a clown he's going on as if they were married and she had an affair. People calling her a slut and a tart is pathetic probably just jealousy on peoples part seen as thought shes a young good looking girl who gets lots of male attention. She had a smooch with siavash, big mickeyswing it's not as if she's after having sex with every bloke in there.

it's not as if she's after having sex with every bloke in there.
    Are you sure about that?

She goes about things all wrong sometimes, but I really don't think she deserves to be treated the way he treats her.

You have the Noirin blinkers on.

She teased him and strung him along so she could rely on him to back her up, now shes going to do the same thing with Siavash. Shes a user.

Agreed. The guy is just looking quite menacing now. I don't get why he is acting like this, if I was in his position I would go out of my way to maintain my dignity and self respect. He's coming across as pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Marcus looks like he just wants to punch somebody for the fun of it .

Tom summed them all up for me

But I hope Sophie wins BB , I really do

Respect for Marcus are you kidding, he's a clown he's going on as if they were married and she had an affair. People calling her a slut and a tart is pathetic probably just jealousy on peoples part seen as thought shes a young good looking girl who gets lots of male attention. She had a smooch with siavash, big mickeyswing it's not as if she's after having sex with every bloke in there.

Yeah im so jealous that shes a "good looking girl who gets male attention", lmao.
    Why would i care.

Shes a teasing tart, anyone with a brain can see that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Tbh I hope he pops and starts punching a few heads in. He might even improve that David lads head a bit.

lol.gifyes.gif
    aim for the larynx please.

To be fair if that was the whole story then you'd be spot on. But don't forget that she also said last night that she didn't like Siavash, and that she actually fancied Tom. I think that is why people are being so critical.

I wouldn't call her a slut or a tart myself, just an airhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LMAO at Charlie in the Diary Room when he found out about Noirin and Siavash.
    He was almost orgasmic in his excitement at hearing a bit of gossip.

I wish BB would show more of him.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    But don't forget that she also said last night that she didn't like Siavash, and that she actually fancied Tom.

When did she say she didn't like Siavash?

She said she fancied Siavash but she fancied Tom more.

I'm not a big fan of Noirín's, you know...I'm just finding it hard to understand the level of Noirín-hate that's going on. People are talking about her like she's the scum of the earth and I don't quite get it.

LMAO at Charlie in the Diary Room when he found out about Noirin and Siavash.
    He was almost orgasmic in his excitement at hearing a bit of gossip.

I wish BB would show more of him.

lol yeah he told Tom that he was going to drop it. He then proceeds to get hysterical about it in the Diary Room. He then proceeds to tell Rodrigo. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She's not a slut. She's a thoughtless flirt who just lives for moment and doesn't think about the consequences. Siavash clearly really cares for her and she's leading him around the house by the willy.
    Marcus is a a*shole. He's acting like they were an item. She should've said to him that she didn't feel attracted to him at all...instead of making the lame excuse that she didn't want to get involved with anyone in the house 'cos of her ex and all that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    lol yeah he told Tom that he was going to drop it. He then proceeds to get hysterical about it in the Diary Room. He then proceeds to tell Rodrigo. :pac:

That was so funny, he then told Rodrigo not to tell anyone, that he'd got it off his chest now but Rodders wasn't allowed to tell.

Charlie to Rodrigo " Hey, we could be detectives, you and me".
    " Just sit there and watch them".
    :D

Ann22 wrote: »
    She should've said to him that she didn't feel attracted to him at all...instead of making the lame excuse that she didn't want to get involved with anyone in the house 'cos of her ex and all that stuff.
    I think that just proves she lacks any real intelligence and is in fact two faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I noticed Bea omitted to tell Tom that Noirin told her that she fancied him more than Siavash. He was gobsmacked when she told him about what went on between Noirin and Siavash and said he was under the impression that it was him she fancied.
    I missed BBLB today, did Tom find out she actually did fancy him???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Ann22 wrote: »
    I missed BBLB today, did Tom find out she actually did fancy him???
    He did, and he said somethin like "i wouldn't want to tuck into that".

Advertisement