Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Aidric wrote: »
    I think that just proves she lacks any real intelligence and is in fact two faced.
    I dont think she is really all that bright myself ,two faced ,all fur coat and no knickers .

I think she has being found out tbh ,she played the game her way but her eye is on the biggest prize outside , perhaps a modeling contract
    He did, and he said somethin like "i wouldn't want to tuck into that".
    LOL fair play to him, pity he didnt say it to her schoolgirl face ,the only real honest person in the BB house ..TOM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The noises he made chewing the gum in last night's Lf nearly drove me to tears, it was horrible, he was breathing through his mouth and loudly chewing with his mouth open. I had to turn the sound down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

the bb producers arnt giving Hira much of a chance
    it didnt show one conversation the whole show wit her in it..... i think.

on the Noirin thing, i dnt think shes done much/anything wrong in there. Marcus is like a child

He did, and he said somethin like "i wouldn't want to tuck into that".

That arouses a sense of irritation in me. Prob 'cos she's Irish. Bit mean, she didn't really do anything to him really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    That arouses a sense of irritation in me. Prob 'cos she's Irish. Bit mean, she didn't really do anything to him really.
    Mmm, could be cos she is Irish. Or maybe cos he heard she'd been snoggin' Siavash?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

soz guys i am confused......mustav missed sumfin.......is noreen shiftin siavash.....i thot she fancied Tom...is that why marcus is depressed x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

did Sophie say she shagged Kris?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Her nationality has nothing to do with it , he said what he thought .

If Noirin says anything about anybody is it beacuse of their nationality ?

No I dont think so and the nationality issue has already being raised in the house anyway .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

yes she told noreen that they shagged

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Really good episode tonight. Portrayed the tension in the house perfectly. I'm getting more hooked on this than I thought I would.

Charlie was great with his constant, "THE...WHOLE...TIME!" blabberings. Laughed my arse off at that.

Have to say, though I loath the guy, I did gain a modicum of respect for Marcus tonight. His creepy swimming pool rant about Noirin just looking out for herself and not caring about how other's feel was dead on...even if the context in which he said it was delusional. She deserved that punch to the gut...and you could tell it landed by how she reacted.

How did she react? Jump into bed with Siavash a day after dumping him. Says it all about her really. I could have forgiven her if she learned anything from the drama of the last few days and made steps to right the wrongs...but she clearly hasn't.

Then she tried to challenge Tom not to leave...poking and prodding at his male pride in her desperation for validation. Fair play to him for not taking the bait.

Tom's reflections on the house were damningly fair. He was a genuinely good guy and the only one who hasn't seemed to be swallowed up by the Cabin Fever that's wreaking through the place. It's a shame that he's gone as he would've probably been a massive character and a dignified leader in the house in the final weeks. But fair play to him for not getting caught up in the madness at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

OK, have just watched last nights highlights program for my breakfast, and I'm still not getting all the Noirin hatred. I don't think she did a huge lot wrong last night (other than the ott Jesus Christ comment).

Marcus - she's been 100% consistent in everything she has said to him.

Siavash - she snogged him and now admits she fancies someone else more. Whats the problem with this behaviour anyway? Theres no rule which says you have to marry the first person you wear the face off, and seeing as theres no boyfriend/girlfriend on the outside then it all seems fairly harmless.
    People snog each other every saturday night in town and then decide that they fancy someone else.

Tom - it would have been hugely interesting to see how it would have played out if he had stayed and rejected her. They should have bunged him a few quid on the quiet to stay.

Anyway, rock on Noirin, the lass is almost single handedly keeping this show entertaining.

I think you and I are brothers from another mother or something AJ. :D

I think it's not the best out of her to have shifted Siavash if she didn't like him as much as he liked her but, as you said, a lot worse happens up and down the country every weekend.

I'm disappointed Tom left. It seems that he was well liked by almost everyone and if he could've stood it for a bit longer could have found himself with a good chance of winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Aidric wrote: »
    I think that just proves she lacks any real intelligence and is in fact two faced.

No i think it shows how braindead Marcus is when it comes to birds, she was telling him in a roundabout way that she wasn't into him in that way without hurting his feelings, the nutter couldn't take a hint because he obviously has very little experience with women due to the fact of course that he's a 35 year old man with an uber mullet and a disturbing resemblance to churchhill the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Have to agree with some posters tonght. While I wasn't too fond of him, Tom was spot on tonight in summing up the lot of them. Fair play to him for just walking out, though clearly he's left Sophie with a bit to think about (and rightly so I'd imagine) while Noirin merely looked crushed that she wasn't gonna get him after all (so in typically childish Noirin fashion tried to have to a go at him instead!).

Fair play to Marcus for calling her on it though, and for laying down a few home truths on her - like, did she REALLY think she could just get him to forget all she's done to him and follow her around again - no instead she's making poor Siavash fill that role (who still thinks the reason she "dumped" him was because of Marcus, rather than the truth that she'd "f*ck Tom every day" :rolleyes:)

Disappointed though that neither Bea, or Sophie have pulled Marcus/Siavash aside and told them the truth though, particulary Bea as she seems to have no problem blabbing to others about anything else she's told.

Charlie gets laughs of the night though with his reaction when he found out :D

Lisa actually DID something (besides smoke and whinge!!) :eek:

Siavash - she snogged him and now admits she fancies someone else more. Whats the problem with this behaviour anyway? Theres no rule which says you have to marry the first person you wear the face off, and seeing as theres no boyfriend/girlfriend on the outside then it all seems fairly harmless.
    People snog each other every saturday night in town and then decide that they fancy someone else.

Yes because snogging someone who you've just met in town is the same as snogging someone:

- You've lived with for weeks and built up a close relationship with.
    - Whose girlfriend that he's cheated on with you, you've referred to as his 'ex-girlfriend', while cheating. On national TV.
    - Oh and you've told not to hook up with anyone else if they get evicted.

Yeah, you're right. That's pretty much the exact same as a boozy hook-up with a randomer...

I will give you this much, Noirin IS the type of girl who hits the likes of Twenty-One's every weekend, with massive self-esteem issues tied up completely in how other men view her, who eats men up and spits them out like wildfire because she just needs the ego boost. Or...what is it she calls it...'the attention'.

That's what Big Brother is. It's a reality TV show that reflects the reality that occurs in the likes of town every weekend.

And it doesn't mean that, because "sure well that happens every Saturday night!" that it invariably gives someone a get out of jail free card for being a manipulative, scheming, selfish bitch. If Marcus had bottled Siavash for kissing the bird he fancied, that happens every Saturday night, would that make his behaviour acceptable in your book?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

leggo wrote: »
    If Marcus had bottled Siavash for kissing the bird he fancied, that happens every Saturday night, would that make his behaviour acceptable in your book?

Seriously dude, what sort of warped comparison is that?

Snogging someone, anyone, in a nightclub (or the BB house) no matter how bad or not the reason behind the snog is, no matter what third party it might hurt, is NOT the same as bottling someone.

I think I'm on a different page to a lot of you (even my brother nkay85) about Tom.

I thought he was a total knob on his last day in the house. His attitude early on was dreadful - Bea would have been forgiven for telling him to f.o. when he talked over her with his little lecture, telling her to shut up and listen.

He had a massive superiority complex and a patronising way of saying 'do you understand?' which reminded me of a character with a similar name (Tim) from an early edition of BB.

The logic behind it is that if you can write off one thing as 'that happens every Saturday night' then it's a fair assumption to write everything else off.

Of course they're not the same. Which kills the idea of 'that happens every Saturday night' as an acceptable excuse for someone's behaviour.

You caught up yet?

Good, now feel free to debate the post. :)

The logic behind it is that if you can write off one thing as 'that happens every Saturday night' then it's a fair assumption to write everything else off.

Of course they're not the same. Which kills the idea of 'that happens every Saturday night' as an acceptable excuse for someone's behaviour.

You caught up yet?

Yes, they both happen every Saturday night.
    One of them is a criminal act abhored by myself and 99.999% of normal members of society, that can get you 10 years in jail.
    And the other one is two people sticking their tongues down each others throat.

Why the hell are you comparing the two?

You caught up yet?

Your point is garbage.

You're really not getting this are you:

IF you say "sure that happens every Saturday night" is an acceptable excuse for someone's behaviour...

...regardless of what the act is...

...if the fact that it happens regularly on a Saturday night makes it okay in your mind...

...then it makes any other action excusable by your logic...

...if it happens every Saturday...

...the words "sure it happens every Saturday" were used by you, not me, to say that Noirin's actions were okay.

And you continuing to be pedantic about this is only exposing your lack of logic more. So please continue to do so by all means and I'll keep pointing out how flawed your argument is.

Or you could discuss the point at hand. And failure to do so only makes me believe that you have no other line of argument. I mean...if you COULD have done so...I'd suggest you would've done it before now rather than digging your own hole even deeper.

So let's get back to the matter at hand.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

I can't believe I'm having to pad this out.

When I said 'it happens every Saturday night' what I meant (and I suspect 99%+ of people would have got this) was that two people snogging, who perhaps are not snogging for the best of reasons, is the sort of thing that happens every Saturday night and a big deal is not made out of it.

I will accept though that stabbings, rapes and murders also happen every Saturday night, and I'll take this opportunity to say that I heartily disapprove of them.

Games of snooker, beers, and dinner parties also happen every Saturday night and I approve of these.

When I said 'it happens every Saturday night' what I meant (and I suspect 99%+ of people would have got this) was that two people snogging, who perhaps are not snogging for the best of reasons, is the sort of thing that happens every Saturday night and a big deal is not made out of it.

I will accept though that stabbings, rapes and murders also happen every Saturday night, and I'll take this opportunity to say that I heartily disapprove of them.

Games of snooker, beers, and dinner parties also happen every Saturday night and I approve of these.

The holocaust happened on a saturday, are you trying to justify that now too are ya, are ya!!!!!!

I think I'm on a different page to a lot of you (even my brother nkay85) about Tom.

I thought he was a total knob on his last day in the house. His attitude early on was dreadful - Bea would have been forgiven for telling him to f.o. when he talked over her with his little lecture, telling her to shut up and listen.

He had a massive superiority complex and a patronising way of saying 'do you understand?' which reminded me of a character with a similar name (Tim) from an early edition of BB.

Yeah I didn't see tonight's episode so I don't know how he behaved on his last day.
    Yes, they both happen every Saturday night.
    One of them is a criminal act abhored by myself and 99.999% of normal members of society, that can get you 10 years in jail.
    And the other one is two people sticking their tongues down each others throat.

Why the hell are you comparing the two?

Also, LOL. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

patchybaby wrote: »
    yes she told noreen that they shagged

funny how no one is calling her a slut

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    funny how no one is calling her a slut
    Sophie the slut :pac:

Being a smart arse doesn't suit you when you don't have the smarts to back it up. This whole debate came from your own poor choice of words.

So...since you've, in a smart arse way, come around to my point of view that not everything that happens on a Saturday night is neccessarily acceptable:

How does Noirin's behaviour not make her a needy little tramp who will knowingly lead guys on to feed her own fragile ego?

We've taken about 10 unnecessary posts to get here...so for the 3rd time, can we please discuss the opinions at hand and can you stop being a smart arse because, perhaps, you don't have the argument to back it up?

I'll point out, again, that your only argument so far has been that people do this on one particular day of the week.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

facepalm.jpg

Being a smart arse doesn't suit you when you don't have the smarts to back it up. This whole debate came from your own poor choice of words.

So...since you've, in a smart arse way, come around to my point of view that not everything that happens on a Saturday night is neccessarily acceptable:

How does Noirin's behaviour not make her a needy little tramp who will knowingly lead guys on to feed her own fragile ego?

We've taken about 10 unnecessary posts to get here...so for the 3rd time, can we please discuss the opinions at hand and can you stop being a smart arse because, perhaps, you don't have the argument to back it up?

I'll point out, again, that your only argument so far has been that people do this on one particular day of the week.

Jesus, I can't believe you're still going on about this.

If you want to give out about pedantics go here.

Otherwise just agree that you don't assess the situation in the same way as AJ and leave it be.

facepalm.jpg

Pictures really are worth a thousand words.

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    Her nationality has nothing to do with it , he said what he thought .

If Noirin says anything about anybody is it beacuse of their nationality ?

No I dont think so and the nationality issue has already being raised in the house anyway .
    Latchy I think Alice1 misunderstood me. I meant I was a bit irritated at Tom's comment about Noirin because she's Irish and I felt a bit defensive. I didn't mean he said it 'cos she's Irish.

Advertisement