Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Alice1 wrote: »
    Mmm, could be cos she is Irish. Or maybe cos he heard she'd been snoggin' Siavash?
    Sorry Alice for my confusing post:o. I didn't like Tom's comment but it never crossed my mind that he only said it 'cos she's Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    funny how no one is calling her a slut

She also is obv a bit of a tramp going by that but at least shes not leading on the whole gaff like Noirin.

Also who else hates the word "shift".

Noirin and Siavash are under the duvet on the sofa. He's trying to get her to open up about feelings and stuff but she doesn't want to. I suspect she only wants a bit of snoo snoo when it suits her but no strings attached. It really is a selfish way to be. If a man was like that he'd have a reputation as a philanderer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ann22 wrote: »
    Noirin and Siavash are under the duvet on the sofa. He's trying to get her to open up about feelings and stuff but she doesn't want to. I suspect she only wants a bit of snoo snoo when it suits her but no strings attached. It really is a selfish way to be. If a man was like that he'd have a reputation as a philanderer.

You're the only other person I know who uses that! :D I love it.

OT:
    I'm still choosing to think the best of her but I think my mind will be made up for me over the next two or three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Keep it on topic folks..... stop the useless bickering and stick to BB chat only... (unless you want to take a break from the RTV forum) ..... cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann, yesterday she was in bed and Siavash sat on the bed to ask her if she was alright.

Her answer to him was " yeah, can we cuddle".:confused:

When he got in beside her saying "Of course" she let him run his fingers along her neck and when he asked her if that was nice, she said "Mmmm.."

Then she tells him it will only ever be cuddles and handshakes.
    :eek:
    I mean ???????

/ she deffo said hand/shakes:D

I am rapidly turning off her, she so knows what she is doing.

In saying that though, would anyone be still watching if she wasn't in there?:pac:

nkay1985 wrote: »
    You're the only other person I know who uses that! :D I love it.

OT:
    I'm still choosing to think the best of her but I think my mind will be made up for me over the next two or three days.

Yeah from Futurama, cool way of describing it:o. I wish someone could translate the code language they were using under the duvet.

Ann, yesterday she was in bed and Siavash sat on the bed to ask her if she was alright.

Her answer to him was " yeah, can we cuddle".:confused:

When he got in beside her saying "Of course" she let him run his fingers along her neck and when he asked her if that was nice, she said "Mmmm.."

Then she tells him it will only ever be cuddles and handshakes.
    :eek:
    I mean ???????

/ she deffo said hand/shakes:D

I am rapidly turning off her, she so knows what she is doing.

In saying that though, would anyone be still watching if she wasn't in there?:pac:
    Yeah Sharpshooter, it's really unfair. She said there now
    what do you mean? there is no 'us'
    That was cutting. I'd be off the sofa like a hot snot:mad: if I was him. I like to think he's wise enough not to get drawn in.

I'm laughing here Ann.
    There is Marcus on screen (alone) and BB stop the sound and put on screen, " Sorry, The Housemates are Singing ".:confused:

How patronising is that??:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

im very confused....

sophie has sex with kris in the house and no one says anything about her

siavash has a girlfriend outside of the house, yet its noirin who is the baddie for kissing him, not siavash.

marcus likes noirin but noirin has told him a million times she just likes him as a friend, and marcus' best friend in the house goes after noirin and kisses her.

and its noirin that comes out the bad guy?

i think fair play to her for telling marcus.... herself and siavash kept it quiet for long enough and secret enough for no one to know anything, even the bb producers until just recently. she didnt have to tell him, especially because she didnt do anything wrong. It should have been siavash to have said it to him, man to man.
    and the way marcus is treating her now? he is the most pathetic and immature person ever!!!! she told you she didnt fancy you, and now that its actual proof because she kisses someone else you are gonna get all moody and "not be friends anymore"
    Are you 7? Fecking hell!!!!

• Advertisement

sophie has sex with kris in the house and no one says anything about her

Yeah but Sophie and Kris had an understanding, they were a proper couple in the house. She wasn't all over him one minute then behind his back saying she wanted to 'fcuk' someone else every day.
    It wasn't as if she was all cuddles and affectionate then in the next breath saying 'what are you talking about? There is no us' -which is what Noirin said to Siavash last night. (I've just realised, I had a spoiler on that when I posted about it last night...sorry, I forgot to add one again)There's a huge difference between the two girl's behaviour. Sophie may have slept with Kris but she has real feelings for him apparently.
    and the way marcus is treating her now? he is the most pathetic and immature person ever!!!! she told you she didnt fancy you, and now that its actual proof because she kisses someone else you are gonna get all moody and "not be friends anymore
    "

I totally agree. He should cop himself on. He doesn't own the girl..d*ckhead!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That Marcus guy has a very one dimensional view on everything .

It's either the Marcus way or the Highway .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Sophie and Kris had sex in the gaff??!!

WHEN. DID. THIS. HAPPEN.!??!??!??!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nanook32 wrote: »
    WHEN. DID. THIS. HAPPEN.!??!??!??!??!

The cameras never showed it or hinted at it during his time in the house (the cameras were probably looking at Lisa having an exciting cigarette at the bus-stop).

Sophie mentioned it in passing to Noirin the other night, she said it was a quiet shag under the covers (theres a possiblity I suppose that she might have been lying and getting Noirin to open up about her secrets, which Noirin did)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Darn, when I stop watching for one feckin' week I miss all the goods!!

It's probably old news now but I just heard your man Toms after walking out today as well!!

PLEBS!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Nanook32 wrote: »
    It's probably old news now but I just heard your man Toms after walking out today as well!!

PLEBS!

Yeah I only missed bb yesterday and just found out about Tom a few hours ago :D

They're just dropping like flies, does BB not see that they're bored silly in there. They should all be given an encouraging letter from home (get them all emotional and perhaps get a little closer) and then have a big party followed by a fun task the next day and they might be a little refreshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Cathooo wrote: »
    Yeah I only missed bb yesterday and just found out about Tom a few hours ago :D

They're just dropping like flies, does BB not see that they're bored silly in there. They should all be given an encouraging letter from home (get them all emotional and perhaps get a little closer) and then have a big party followed by a fun task the next day and they might be a little refreshed.

They had a party last night I think, should be shown on tonight's HL show!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

They had a party last night I think, should be shown on tonight's HL show!

I saw some of it on the website today, not sure if it lifted their spirits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sorry Alice for my confusing post:o. I didn't like Tom's comment but it never crossed my mind that he only said it 'cos she's Irish.
    Ann, no apology needed. I did indeed misunderstand your post - so I should apologise. Sorry:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Seems it's not only the housemates who are bored ,the publics had enough to :)

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/225617/

• Advertisement

Is Tom getting interviewed tonight? Thought I read it somewhere but the tv listings show no sign of an interview programme :confused:

Is Tom getting interviewed tonight? Thought I read it somewhere but the tv listings show no sign of an interview programme :confused:

He was on with George Lamb on BBLB, maybe seeing as he walked after the Friday show he will be interviewed this Friday after the eviction.
    You know, share the interview spot with whoever goes.

That's all I can think of atm.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I reckon Sophie played "just the tip"

Ann your "snoo snoo" comment cracked me up.

Marcus is an ass.

Well Done BB. :pac:

BB 1
    Marcus Nil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Seems like a bit of a setup tho, having 4 tokens depending on good behaviour, then asking Marcus to do that part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

If anyone's an arsehole, prick and wanker....

It's Marcus the fackwit.

Oh and Norrin is just a slag.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Marcus needs to go this week. He's on major self-destruct mode. I loved him up until recently but he's just on a downward spiral and he has to go for his own sake and for the rest of the house...the atmosphere in there looks like it sucks!

Does Bea really annoy anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'm embarassed for Marcus a little bit more every time I watch this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,348 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

since bea came into the house freddy has gone down hill alot

same thing happened Rex

women change men ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Thats the best David Brent impression I've ever seen.

Advertisement