Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Feck! Well fair play to Bea! I'm delighted she said that. He mustn't want to believe it 'cos he's still all cuddles with her later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

That Bea is a little shit stirrer, even if she is telling the truth.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Ah, you cant call it stirring, she's trying protecting Siavash, and I'm glad she siad it to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

No wait and see she will be talkin about siavash to noirin as soon as she gets a chance!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Bea just hit the nail on the head. Noirín's main character flaw is her attention seeking. She hated Angel for her attention seeking and people tend to hate in other's things they hate about themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

She's the first character in 10 years that I've seriously considered might actually be a plant/actress whatever.

She's just so consistent in managing to keep everyone informed of whats going on, whilst maintaining a friendly smile.

Shes a fantastic character/conduit for trouble at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Norrin is a lying cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

joes girls wrote: »
    No wait and see she will be talkin about siavash to noirin as soon as she gets a chance!!!

She's playing the game.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah **** sake. I won't be defending Noirin anymore.

Asked straight out and she can't give a straight answer. *sigh*

Has it taken you that long to notice?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Poor Siavash, he's basically been told by Noirin that there is no chance of anything working out outside the house, and that she fancied Tom more. What a mind **** she is. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Noirin is developing in to a bigger two faced cretin as the days roll by. She has played Siavash for a right clown after that latest chat on the couch. Hope she goes soon enough.

It was a frog.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Noirín is a sociopath...seriously! Her face...she has no emotion when she's ripping out Sia(r)vash's heart :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

What was shown:
    froad.jpg
    so its either:

A)Cranwell Horned Frog:
    cranwell27shornedfrogsi.jpg
    B)Natterjack Toad:
    9619300472eb1703.jpg
    C)Hypnotoad:
    hypnotoadj.gif
    maybe i should make a poll.:rolleyes:
    Oh Yessssss a poll! A fwog or not a fwog

Ah, you cant call it stirring, she's trying protecting Siavash, and I'm glad she siad it to him.

Good way of getting Noirín nommed though, she reminds me of someone who likes to give bad news and do it in a way that the person getting it doesn't think " Shoot the Messenger" all the while having her own agenda for passing on said info.;)

Don't like Bea at all. I know she's looking out for Siavash, but Noirín confided in her as a friend. She's a huge sh*t stirrer, haven't trusted her since she got into that house.

That's not a friendly kiss!! Fussakes Noirín! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I just tuned in.

That hairy git looks like he's gonna bone that silly tit

I wonder if they'll have walked out by the time they air it

FFS! Siavash where's your pride you big silly! Bea also told tom Noirin didn't fancy him:). She is a bit of a stirrer but in this situation i'm glad she did. That Noirin one is a pure born and bred mickey teaser.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Noirín is a sociopath ...seriously! Her face...she has no emotion when she's ripping out Sia(r)vash's heart :(:(:(
    That's the best way to describe her, like she has not got one ounce of Sincerity in her at all

Tom didin't fall for her pretty girl routine and saw right through her

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Poor Siavash, he's basically been told by Noirin that there is no chance of anything working out outside the house, and that she fancied Tom more. What a mind **** she is. :eek:

She feckin' didn't admit she fancied Tom more, (not that I heard)more's the pity. Just half heartedly said she found him attractive...that's not enough. I'd love Siavash to find out about how she wanted to feck Tom's tiny brains out every day 'til his teeth rattled in his gums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

God Norin is a dope. I really don't get everyone's obsession with her. She's not very good looking and if she keeps going on about how she and [insert name of any lovesick moron here] are just friends, I'm going to strangle her. Seriously, it's so fúcking annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Sophie's a natural beauty and has more good looks in her ear lobe than Noirin has in her whole body .

The dynamics of the house and housemates at the moement , is pretty weak for anybody to ' fcuk ' N off

Ann22 wrote: »
    She feckin' didn't admit she fancied Tom more, (not that I heard)more's the pity. Just half heartedly said she found him attractive...that's not enough. I'd love Siavash to find out about how she wanted to feck Tom's tiny brains out every day 'til his teeth rattled in his gums.

Tom's teeth wouldn't rattle Ann, he has great guns gums.:pac:

Tom would have been a great contestant had he been in there last year.:pac:
    Could you imagine him and Rex.:D

Bea is fighting Noirín for the alpha-female position in the house...big time. She's already got Freddie under her spell, she's started her work on Marcus and Siavash too. Tom saw right through her and look how that ended...:pac:

Latchy wrote: »
    Sophie's a natural beauty and has more good looks in her ear lobe than Noirin has in her whole body .

The dynamics of the house and housemates at the moement , is pretty weak for anybody to ' fcuk ' her off

*snigger*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bea is a schemer and she's good at it too. Tom saw through her game, but no-one else has.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Im way behind and only catching up now! I do not like Bea one bit! Something off and sneaky about her! Tom had her sussed!

I love Siavash! I dont want him to get too besotted with Noirin because I think it might be his downfall!

Marcus needs to grow up or get out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

I think it's a character flaw with the Irish in general. Don't blame Noirin.

Advertisement