Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Marcus needs to grow up or get out!

No, the only thing he needs is a hard smack in the mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

LadyJ wrote: »
    She's not very good looking

To you maybe not but to many she is. Have you not been watching? They have been falling at her feet! She must have something about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Koloman wrote: »
    She must have something about her.

A button nose and loadsa make up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Is it just me or does anyone think siavash looks like the lion from the wizard of oz ?

He's even beginning to act like said lion, ya know, all scared'n' stuff !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

To you maybe not but to many she is. Have you not been watching. They have been falling at her feet! She must have something about her.

I have been watching. She has a terrible personality imo and obviously looks are subjective but I really can't see it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

To you maybe not but to many she is. Have you not been watching. They have been falling at her feet! She must have something about her.

She is a tease, ever heard of the carrot on the end of the stick?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

tempura wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone think siavash looks like the lion from the wizard of oz ?

He's even beginning to act like said lion, ya know, all scared'n' stuff !

He is like a little 5 year old girl when he sees a spider! Playing it up a bit too much methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Half an hour till it's on again. I think there will be fireworks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

To you maybe not but to many she is. Have you not been watching? They have been falling at her feet! She must have something about her.

They are all in there now how many weeks, and yes she is not that bad lookin but like we all know how often men and their little friend think about sex, so a little wink here and a little cheeky smile there is how she has them fallin to her feet,.....and she is well use to doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Oh I wanted to do a Marcus on the TV screen when Noirin was with Si. Everything she said was measured to be just enough to keep him interested while still she could say later on if needs be, that oh I told you we were just friends. He is a fool for not saying there and then that he wanted more than that and if she wasn't interested in him that way then he's not interested at all.

I think Bea is playing with a strategy. How can Half wit not notice the incincerity in her every word? I feel he's coming out the best of the recent upheavals though. He's sticking true to his words and his friends even when they are not in earshot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Yea, Bea's game is starting to become more obvious. After her rant in front of the others at Marcus (who was a gimp in the diary room in fairness!), she then tried to manipulate Freddie (who was CLEARLY uncomfortable!) into siding with her and when he refused to and stood up for Marcus (his friend), she went off in a huff! :mad:

She did tell Siavash the truth though about Noirin's feelings about Tom, but only to serve her own interests I think - as someone said here earlier, she's really trying to replace Noirin as alpha female.

Of course, Noirin when confronted by Siavash, spouts her usual ****e about "having fun" and "we're friends" - before cuddling up with him... hmmm, I was having deja-vu myself! The poor guy really is besotted with her though - I'd have told her to f*ck off after I heard that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Now on Live Feed:

Siavash: I think he think that I'm being ****ed about.
    Noirín: What? Why would he think that?
    Siavash: That's not what I think..
    Noirín: **** off so.
    Siavash: *mumbles something to keep the peace*
    Noirín: Go **** yourself.

Some of that might be paraphrased a bit but that was the gist..

That's funny. A couple of days ago Norrin told Bea she didn't fancy Siavash. Lying again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The Lf right now is rivetting. Charlie and Rodrigo are grilling Siavash about when his relationship with Noirin began. It's deadly:). Siavash is dead uncomfortable but Noirin is thriving on the attention:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Now Roderigo is probing Noirin and Siavash about their relationship, apparently Noirin has fancied him since week 2, and Siavash was going out with a girl before the house but it wasn't a proper girlfriend.

kleefarr wrote: »
    That's funny. A couple of days ago Norrin told Bea she didn't fancy Siavash. Lying again.

Did she Kleefar? I thought she said she did fancy him but she fancied Tom more.

Now Noirín's trying to get Rodrigo to kiss Charlie. Hahaha.

Fcuk sake Im not going to be able to drag myself to bed.

I so want something to happen with Cagney & Lacey Kiss me and Chase Me. ( Charlie & Rodrigo ).

They are really funny together.:pac:

At this moment in time I want Charlie to win.

I thought she said she liked him but fancied Tom. She's probably said both anyway.

• Advertisement

Noirin says she'll leave if Siavash's girlfriend comes into it. Then she says she'd say to her 'it wasn't me, it was all his idea'. The more I see of her the more I see her as sooo shallow. I wouldn't say there's a loyal bone in her body.

Now they're talking about what would happen if Siavash's girlfriend came into the house.

Noirín basically said that she's with Siavash now anyway so she wouldn't have any business going in the house.

Eh.

Two minutes ago she was telling Siavash to go f*ck himself and pushing him away telling him she didn't want to f*ck him about.

Now they're talking about what would happen if Siavash's girlfriend came into the house.

Noirín basically said that she's with Siavash now anyway so she wouldn't have any business going in the house.

Eh.

Two minutes ago she was telling Siavash to go f*ck himself and pushing him away telling him she didn't want to f*ck him about.

She's giving mixed messages big time. I'd say his head's demented. I wonder was she blowing hot and cold with Marcus all the time and we didn't see it?

She was, but not quite as pronounced.

I so want something to happen with Cagney & Lacey Kiss me and Chase Me. ( Charlie & Rodrigo ).

They are really funny together.:pac:

At this moment in time I want Charlie to win.

I think they'd make a lovely couple. I suspect they do fancy each each other.:o

Ann22 wrote: »

Siavash definitely fancies her. No question about that. I thought first that she fancied him as well, but frankly at this stage I think she either hasn't a clue what she feels and is keeping all options open, or she has no concept of what she's doing in the slightest and doesn't care.

Right, I'm off to watch a bit in bed.

Night all.

Siavash definitely fancies her. No question about that. I thought first that she fancied him as well, but frankly at this stage I think she either hasn't a clue what she feels and is keeping all options open, or she has no concept of what she's doing in the slightest and doesn't care.

There's a chance she'll get to like him more than she intends to. I think she's using him at the moment 'cos she feels like a wee flirt and some snuggles etc...but if she has a heart she could fall for him. Maybe he'll walk away in the end 'cos of all the messing about.
    For feck sake, now she's saying she's just being herself so people can learn from her.

Of course they do.:D
    8.gif

4.gif

4.gif

2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

:D

• Advertisement

There's a chance she'll get to like him more than she intends to. I think she's using him at the moment 'cos she feels like a wee flirt and some snuggles etc...but if she has a heart she could fall for him. Maybe he'll walk away in the end 'cos of all the messing about.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of...that he'll just leave the house. Especially if Isaac does end up going in.

Supposedly he didn't go in as planned yesterday because of Tom leaving. But he's still supposed to be going in this week. To be honest, I don't know where this info is coming from over at the other forums...so I'm not convinced he's going in at all. But we'll see.

Advertisement