Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 and a half year old, bump

Options
  • 01-06-2009 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

hi, hopefully someone can advise, my 2 an a half year ild got too knocks at about half 6 today, moments apart on a hard wooden bench. once on his head and once to the side of his eye which cut and bumped, he was overtired and fell into it, then wen i tried to ocmfort him he resisted as he was worked up and managed to bang into it for the 2nt eye.

he cried for a minute but was fine when we went out for fresh air and we put him to bed an hour later after giving him arnica tablets.

nwo he just woke up coughing and vomited, not much, barely a handful worth, but it seemed difficult for him to expel? he stayed awake for about 10-15 mins, now he's back asleep, breathing is fine. he seemed to act as well as he usually would if he was awoken at this time of night. just wondering has anyone else been here? im a little worried because its actually his first time to really vomit? plz gie any thoughts you have, thankx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you ring for a dr asap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement