Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey's introduce a cover-charge

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

tbh, the forum are the worst for the cover charge when it comes to Spraoi. €15 on two of the three nights! Never have I begrudged giving over money as much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

ya personally i like the forum but whens its a place ur so used to week after week and then it suddenly jacks up the price for an event day i tend not to go there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Taxi driver Sunday night said there was no one heading down to Harveys, did anyone else hear or see what it was like by chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

rayc wrote: »
    Taxi driver Sunday night said there was no one heading down to Harveys, did anyone else hear or see what it was like by chance?

thought it was very packed in there - was free in on Sat and Sunday anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

rayc wrote: »
    Would you believe everything a taxi driver tells you?
    I was in Harveys Sunday night, it was very busy.
    I even went in early before midnight cause Geoffs wouldnt allow us in at 11:15pm. Geoffs Door Guys, who I never had any problem with before over the years, "claimed" they were full sunday night which is a load of bull cause there was loads of free space I could see from the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I even went in early before midnight cause Geoffs wouldnt allow us in at 11:15pm. Geoffs Door Guys, who I never had any problem with before over the years, "claimed" they were full sunday night which is a load of bull cause there was loads of free space I could see from the door.
    They probably just wanted an early night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Maybe he saw the thread the time most of us where bashing the place and now he wont let any boardsies in :)

Advertisement