Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 Hours Folks!! ;)

Options
  • 01-06-2009 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

So we're nearly there class of 2009! :D

I just thought id add to all the other threads on here already and officially wish everyone the very best of luck!

For the next 2 and a half weeks or whatever it is, well theyre going to be hard ones!

We've worked for 2 years now and freedom is close, soon we wont have to worry about all the pressure and the worries and the whatif's

All thatll be left is to slag off anyone going into 6th year! :cool:

So good luck! :D And if your finished early, im going to hate ye for making me jealous by coming on here and shouting about it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Lalalalalala I am not listening.

Seriously though, thanks and good luck yourself and everyone else.
    Can't wait till it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

I'm scared, someone hold me... :(

Good luck to you guys anyway, I suppose it's been a long time coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Mr.S wrote: »
    :eek:

After months of, Sure its ages away,

Its not ages away anymore:(

Goodluck!
    Ah we got plenty of time... I don't finish for another... 19days.. And I start in 2 days... Plenty of time!
    I suppose I should really crack down now. All I've really gotten done sofar was a history essay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I miss the '100 days to go!' thread. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

Mr.S wrote: »
    :eek:

After months of, Sure its ages away,

Its not ages away anymore:(

I know, I was using the ''sure it was christmas last week'' up until March!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It only feels like yesterday I was posting in the Junior Cert forum :pac:

I have officially given on this forum, there's is many new threads, I can't keep up anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Eventually. I know some will be dreading the exams however I cant wait to get them finished.
    The last week I have just felt I have been going over the same things again and again. It should be good to only have to study what is on the next day or in the case of weekends and short breaks between exams the next section of exams.

Good luck everyone.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

timmywex wrote: »
    and officially wish everyone the very best of luck!

^ this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Isaac702 wrote: »
    Eventually. I know some will be dreading the exams however I cant wait to get them finished.
    The last week I have just felt I have been going over the same things again and again. It should be good to only have to study what is on the next day or in the case of weekends and short breaks between exams the next section of exams.

Good luck everyone.

Glad your thinking positivly about the exams, wanting them to come!
    im the like people ^^ though and wish it was christmas again!
    i dont think i like the fact that its the end :( i dont wanna leave my friends, and i am dreading the results, but.. college (if we get in) will be exciting and new, but..i still would like it to be december again:)
    :P

Good luck guys:D
    Ahhh.. saying that gave me butterflies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Good Luck Everyone!
    The thing keeping me going is all the people who did TY the year after me are all going "God, I'd hate to be doing the leaving in a week..."...and all I'm saying back is "God, I'd hate to have a whole year left!"...

Argh Maths!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Good luck everybody :D

Don't panic now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

its far too late to do anything about it now, im just going to have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I remember doing the LC last year,the first exam (English?) was by far the worse because you dont know the format of test,but after that I in the exam hall looked around and just thought this aint so hard,just relax and do your best,thats all you can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I can't wait to get my Maths on. Once English is over I'll be alright, I think. I'm not very good at handling nerves, though.

Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

good luck everyone.

i just want t get hl irish out of the way.why does it have to be lovely outside a few days before the leaving.i cant concentrate when i'm studying,it way too hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I actually haven't done a single thing since graduation.

Ah bollox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Arrrghh!:eek:
    I think the fear has hit me properly now! Ah **** it! Can't do nething 2day! It's 2 sunny and I'm n 2 much pain!!

Gud luck everyone!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Its actually 41 hours and 48 minutes till paper one :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

I had a reminder on my phone for today, saying "Congratulations, you're fcuked now", set almost a year ago.

Makes me realise that despite however much I talked about studying, I always knew at the back of my head that in the end I'd be ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just remember that for most of you the following couple of weeks will be enjoyable. As long as you have your work done, you will have a laugh with your friends between the exams and it will fly by. Best of luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Davidius wrote: »
    I actually haven't done a single thing since graduation.

Ah bollox.
    I love you ....that's what I like to hear. Rather than "OH EM GEEZ I ONLY DID 12 HOURS YESTERDAY! I'm rightly ****ed now!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Relax, it's only English and Maths I... Well for me anyway. Hah. I've pretty much got a week left for the stuff that actually involves a TONNE of memorizing... History, Irish, Biology, Business... ugh.

Haben mich getotet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I think I speak for everyone when I say

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

while also

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Beau x1 wrote: »
    I had a reminder on my phone for today, saying "Congratulations, you're fcuked now", set almost a year ago.

Makes me realise that despite however much I talked about studying, I always knew at the back of my head that in the end I'd be ****ed.

And this made me laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Uaschamóg

Beau x1 wrote: »

:D Done the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I feel so sick reading this thread... :(

oh and good luck everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Pooner

this post makes me sad to know its all over, i know its a pain but its my whole life -my friends, everything i know!!
    The leaving cert will be hard but knowing there is a four day pissup lined up from the 11-14 might just get me through it:D:D:D

Advertisement