Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 '09 Discussion Thread.

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

i think nintendo need a few new gaming ideas..... its always mario/metroid prime/ other franchises im bored of now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Didn't think much of E3 this year to be honest. There were very few suprises at all and any announcements had been leaked previous to the show. The best E3's I can remember were from the late 90's and 2000/ 2001. Sega had a great E3 in 2000 (not that it did them any good) and it was the last time I really remember getting excited about software at an E3.

2005 was another good year but that was due to all the hardware announcements. Reckon we won't have another great E3 until the next gen of hardware is due for release.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Twitter isn't helping E3. Everything is getting leaked beforehand so there are no real surprises anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

garrr now i really want some news on wii Zelda :(:(

http://i44.tinypic.com/119q7nt.jpg - possible leakage new zelda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Mousey- wrote: »
    i think nintendo need a few new gaming ideas..... its always mario/metroid prime/ other franchises im bored of now.....

Yes, the way that those games are almost always fucking excellent is a real drag.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

watched the sony release yesterday. very impressive.
    if only their pad wasnt palm rape for any form of shooting game. i mean why move the left thumbstick in towards the middle of the pad. me and my mate compare the pads much the same why they do in the simpsons with black and white ppl driving their cars. "the white man, he plays his games like this 'doo doo du du du tum te tum' and the black man, he plays games like this 'awwww yeah. blam blam biatch!'"
    final fantsy 13 looks custom made for the emo generation tho.. will still get it. and god of war 3 looks scrumptious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

seraphimvc wrote: »
    garrr now i really want some news on wii Zelda :(:(

http://i44.tinypic.com/119q7nt.jpg - possible leakage new zelda

I'm not sure if this is the piece of artwork I'm talking about but when miyamoto said a new Wii zelda was being worked on he showed a piece of artwork form the game. It seems to be very early in development because he is undecided on whether motionplus will be implemented.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,368 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

just saw the video for Star Wars: The Old Republic - Jedi Vs. Sith and i was blown away

what is it coming out on and any release date ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It seems to be very early in development because he is undecided on whether motionplus will be implemented.

I think they're waiting until the see the sales and recption to the Motion+ before making any decision.

And because i think zelda with motion+ would be awesome, i vow to buy two of the damn things.

no matter what,a new zelda is on the way!!:D:D

defo would buy that motionplus thing for zelda!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Headshot wrote: »
    just saw the video for Star Wars: The Old Republic - Jedi Vs. Sith and i was blown away

what is it coming out on and any release date ?

Yeah looks unreal, no release date yet, pretty sure it will be PC only, it's an mmorpg after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,368 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Holsten wrote: »
    Yeah looks unreal, no release date yet, pretty sure it will be PC only, it's an mmorpg after all.

its mmorpg

ahh dam

but imagine if i have proper broadband by then *starts day dreaming*

so kojima said Peace walker is set 10years after mgs3 - more origin of Outer Heaven this time!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

DO THE E3!!

Majority of the vid is boring (unless you like staring at the booth babes :P), last 30 seconds is hilarious.

Advertisement