Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Poetry Predictions Poll

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Koushki

There has been a female poet every year so far, but they are not obliged to put one on. Although I expect a female poet to come up tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if one didn't.

what?? are you serious? i thought they were obliged to put a woman poet up, all ive studied is bishop. i hope to god she comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

would i be ok if i just went over bishop,longley and montague?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No, they aren't obliged (well according to some teacher on RTE Radio 1 earlier).

But I'm 75% sure they will put a woman. Also I'd be surprised if there was no Keats, but again studying only one is risky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

Longley
    I know there's a thread on the rescheduling, but in regards to this thread I still predict Bishop and most of the 4 to show up.

The backup was made at the same time as the original. So do people agree?

Advertisement