Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats wrong with this Integra?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

It was repainted drivers side... tells you in the description. If its repaired well wouldnt bother me but some people will walk away immediately.
    Also need VRT of over 2.5k to be paid.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Melion wrote: »

Doesn't include vrt. Its a jap import

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Melion wrote: »

"Car Has Had Paint on Drivers Side. Now Repaired. Sold on Jap Plates VRT 2666...."

Looks pretty good though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

Not sure, maybe because the VRT still has to be paid and it has also been repaired on the drivers side???? There is no warranty, it states the car is sold as a trade car, HTH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Plus the VRT hasnt been paid yet so you have to factor in that on top of the asking price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I don't think it's because the fact that it was sprayed, because most cars have been at some point in their life, but they are just being honest. At the same time, I would get the car checked out and make sure it wasn't damaged else where, and they are trying to distract you from that.

At the same time, the VRT is due and you have to look at taxing the car and putting it through the NCT after that.

Edit: Doesn't have the origional steering wheel, (maybe a cheap replacement after the airbag went?, also the radio is missing.)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Cheers lads(christ, i feel like an idiot)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Also, the back bumper looks iffy.

The exhaust doesn't seem to be central with the hole, and it looks like there is damage (or moss) where the bodykit meets the back bumper.

Also they don't really look the same colour.

Edit: Does the Honda badge on the back not look straight, or is it just me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Also, the back bumper looks iffy.

The exhaust doesn't seem to be central with the hole, and it looks like there is damage (or moss) where the bodykit meets the back bumper.

Also they don't really look the same colour.

Edit: Does the Honda badge on the back not look straight, or is it just me?

I think its just the shadow but it does look crooked!!!
    Also you'll have to fork out for a radio to fill the gaping hole in the dash!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I'd been looking at that one a few weeks ago, it was advertised for 10950, sold with new NCT till 05/11 and all that, don't know why they decided to sell it without registering it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

I'm sure it's coz there's just no market for an 11k car at the mo so instead of investing more money he's just trying to flog it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Dean09 wrote: »
    I think its just the shadow but it does look crooked!!!
    Also you'll have to fork out for a radio to fill the gaping hole in the dash!

The button for the horn in the centre of the steering wheel looks missing as well. These jap imports tend to get fleeced for gearknobs radios etc enroute from Japan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

the VRT has not been payed on it yet, and its been repaired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

The button for the horn in the centre of the steering wheel looks missing as well. These jap imports tend to get fleeced for gearknobs radios etc enroute from Japan!

aftermarket steering wheel ,
    so i rekon it got a bad smack and airbag was set off ,
    so i'd stay clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

aftermarket steering wheel ,
    so i rekon it got a bad smack and airbag was set off ,
    so i'd stay clear

Yeah I know that but I'd a mate that changed his for a boss kit steering wheel?
    Don't ask me why he did it :eek:

but yeah I agree the plot thickens when you throw the aftermarket steering wheel and the repainted door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

On a Jap import though, don't you need to pay VAT as well as VRT?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Rear lip kit severly off line.

Sterring Wheel is butchered (WIres hanging out and all)

No headunit.

Bonnet looks darker than the rest of the front of the car.

She looks to have been in a decent crash so I would look at this car with caution folks.

Advertisement