Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Oedipus Complex & English Key Notes book.

Options
  • 01-06-2009 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice the examples from short stories like 'The Miser' and 'The Ugly Duckling' in 'English Key Notes' by Tony Lake?

My book doesn't have 'The Miser' or 'The Ugly Duckling' ...but I still used the examples in my answers...

Are they ommited from the newest version? Are they from an old/different book? Are they on the course??? :eek:

HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Same here. I guess there are different collections called 'My Oedipus Complex'. I'm only gonna talk about MOC and First Confession, anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

yeah I have two versions of MOC and there are some in the older edition that aren't in the new one and vice versa. you don't really need to have read the texts for comparative anyway...sad but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

They're definately on the course then?

I want to use them as I only know 2 other stories really.

Advertisement