Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Transfer Thread - Ins/Outs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Yeah like krancjar and for 2.5m its peanuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

They're saying on sky now that he only needs to put the ink to the dotted line...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Bargain, and he is a great little player.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

i'll be dancing if we get him for anything under 10 million slavin billic expects him to fill the void for croatia why not for us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Kranjcar would be an excellent signing, can't believe he would come that cheap.. fingers crossed:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Surely 2.5 is a wind up, double i would have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Think he's that cheap cos only 1yr left on contract & he'd already said he would def leave on a Bosman for free next year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Think he's that cheap cos only 1yr left on contract & he'd already said he would def leave on a Bosman for free next year

Was thinking it woud be a bit strange to get him for less than Pompey paid us for the Fresh Prince :pac:

Still: Kranjcar + 1 million = Boateng!!

If the O'Hara loan deal helps us get Kranjcar then it looks like some very shrewd business by Harry

citeh are in talks with bently

At time of writing Kranjcar looks a done deal, just needing to get it finalised.

Complicated deal involving £10m + Petrov for Bentley with City still being negotiated by all parties.

David James to Spurs another strong possibility at this stage (i think the hold up is Pompey want Cudicini so Cudicini would have to agree to go there!)

All look good deals if they go thru?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I see we are linked with a swap between James and Cudiccini. Do we really need James. I dont think he is that good at all. What do ye think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well, according to Wikipedia the Kranjcar move is a done deal :rolleyes:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Kranj%C4%8Dar#Tottenham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Levy appears to be blocking james transfer because he doesnt want to pay 2M for a 39 year old. For once I agree with him , we dont need James as long as Cuducini stays fit until Gomes returns.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its been confirmed that Bentley is not going to City.

Yep, Bentley going nowhere, not surprisingly City don't want him!

Nothing confirmed on any front, running out of time!

Latest talk is that Bentley is going to Liverpool!!

Kranjcar passed medical & agreed fee, contract just needs signing.

Apparently Bentley def leaving, announcement to be made in next hour

No bids received for David James, say Pompey

Rumour is Bentley 1 year loan to Liverpool

Rumour of a short-term loan swap deal - Anton Ferdinand for Alan Hutton

Announcement - Bentley staying put - move to Man City fell thru earlier in the day, then ran out of time to agree/complete any deal with Liverpool while he was up in northwest.

Kranjcar, still waiting for paperwork to be finalised.

Rumour still that Anton Ferdinand for Alan Hutton - loan deal only initially

• Advertisement

Not sure what Bentley's future is at WHL. Harry obviously doesn't want him, just couldn't get a deal done with anyone on reasonable terms to get rid of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Kranjcar is official!! On O/S
    :)

Yes Confirmed - Kranjcar. Great, great signing, specially so cheap!

Don't think anything else happened.

Apparently the Bentley, Petrov £10m deal with City was all agreed at Board level but Mark Hugues didn't want to lost Petrov - pity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah, Petrov would've been a great option. Imagine the pace of Lennon on one wing and Petrov on the other!! Still, maybe we'll get him at Christmas. Happy overall though. Not too familiar with Kranjcar but seems to be quite popular and plays on the left, so I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

Hang on Lads theres a major signing missing here...
    Keeper Coverage.

Butcher, Jannson,Button, Alnwick, all gone out on loan. Gomes is injured. that leaves us with only 3 Youth GK at the squad.

Maybe Harry is going with One of the youths for a month or two till Gomes is Fit????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

It's possible (rumoured even) Gomes is back in 2 weeks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Delighted with our business, krancjar will prove a good signing. No keeper brought in as id assume gomes will be back within 2 weeks.

Kranjcar turned down a move to everton aparently I'd say that was because of harry's connections

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

So now we have an abundance of wingers but no keeper/CBs... I'm just hoping Harry proves me wrong to be cynical twice this season.

Advertisement