Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista and Microsoft Trial

• 01-06-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I have a fully validated Windows Vista operating system that was pre installed on my computer. However whenever i open a microsoft program eg word, i cannot type on it cos the trial period has elapsed. My product key is not working when i type it in which is highly annoying. What can i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Microsoft Office Word isn't part of Vista, You must pay for it. Your trial period You got is over, You must buy it or use another program.

This is a free alternative:
    http://www.openoffice.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

thats a windows vista key on your pc it will only allow you to reinstall vista if you have problems or change hard drive,

word is part of ms office and most pcs come with a demo lately.

you can buy office for about e80 and install it on 3 pcs, if you go for the free open office above remember to uninstall your office demo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Depending where you work, you may be able to get Office for peanuts under the home use programme if your employer is a Microsoft volume licence customer.

Advertisement