Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Jersey

Options
  • 01-06-2009 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone know any shops in Dublin or even up North where they have NBA jerseys for sale? Thanks. Not too interested in the online option until I get my first one because I might mess up the size.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

If you revert to shopping online shop here, I can highly recommend them.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Famous45 wrote: »
    If you revert to shopping online shop here, I can highly recommend them.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/

Have you been hit with much tax/charges? That's the thing that kills me about ordering from the states apart from the shipping fees although $20 for as much as you want isn't bad.

OP I know you said you wouldn't be crazy to go online but I think your choice here may be limited. If you go check out, I think there's an american shop on abbey st upr that does jerseys and you can always check your size.
    I've got mine on ebay, got the Wade black and Lebron blue and they're perfect, you just gotta look really close to see they're not fakes, check photos, there are fakes floatin about, but if you check it out you should be able to get any type you want

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Try TK max they used to have some jerseys there. will give you an idea about sizes and they wont rip you off to badly either.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

try american clothing on abbey st. or champions sports did have them.not a great choice here.i have bought from footlocker a few times great choice and good prices

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Elverys have a few. Dont expect to anoything other than Carmelo, Kobe or LeBron.

• Advertisement
Advertisement