Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLANE 2009 Oasis - All Discussion - No ticket sales.

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

And that ladies and gentleman brings a close to Slane 2009, if there are any further developments, statements released etc, it will be re-opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Justin Conboy

To whom it may concern,

I sent an email to MCD with my name, address and phone number, after the Slane concert last Monday week (Monday 22nd of June 2009). I was complaining about the Oasis gig; mainly the overcrowding, health and safety issues, transport issues and many other problems with the concert at Slane.

I was also looking for a full refund for myself and my partner whom I purchased a ticket for also.
    I was looking for this refund on the grounds of Health and Safety issues surrounding the gig which rendered the partial licence, that I purchased off MCD, to be broken. I believe MCD broke this licence causing serious risk of injury, panic attack and hardship to the paying patrons attending the concert.

My reasons for the complaints are one thing, but my main problem now is that it's been over 2 weeks and no one form MCD has bothered to address my email.
    Does anyone know how to actually contact MCD? (Not using email)
    Has anyone had this problem also?
    Did anyone get a response form MCD?
    Did anyone get any responses from Dublin Bus?/ An Garda?/ Anyone working for the Slane Oasis gig?

Is this it then, just don't bother replying to anyone. Suck it up for 2 days on National Radio and hope everyone forgets. Well not me, I'm still Really Annoyed about the Slane Gig.

Yours Sincerely,

Justin Conboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I would think they saw the word refund and threw it in the recycling bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

It's on their website:

MCD
    7 Park Road
    Dun Laoghaire
    Co. Dublin

Sending a (paper) letter may increase your chances of getting a response. Email can be more easily deleted. You could do a "Shawshank Redemption" and send one letter every week until you get a reply if you're feeling that determined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Honestly?

Quelle Surprise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Whoops, merged this with a locked thread. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement