Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiddicare Sale

Options
  • 01-06-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does anyone know will prices stay like they are now or go back up? I'm well aware plenty of shops have so-called sales where they reduce items but the items never go back up in price so its not effectively a sale.

The current Kiddicare sale seems very cheap. For example, they are £189.99 for a Babylo Monterey cotbed and mattress and Smyths and most Irish shops are €279.99, without the mattress.

We weren't planning to buy our cotbed for another few months but with prices like that we just might.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Their prices are always good but every so often they do have an amazing deal and they do not last too long.

I bought quite a bit from them and am very impressed:)

Advertisement