Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse, 06/11 -- All discussion, no ticket sales

Options
  • 01-06-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭

Muse have just announced ther European tour today, in support of upcoming album The Resistance. Includes date at the O2, on 6th November. No info from Ticketmaster regards on sale times though. Gonna have to organise a friend to get me a ticket now.

New album out in September!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Sweet. Hope I can go to it. Saw them in Marlay Park last August and they were class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yeah deffinatly agree on this, one of the best gigs ive EVER been to. Really looking forward to this.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea seen them twice and they were amazing. Def gonna try get tickets. Wouldnt be suprised if they do 2 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Tickets are 54.80-59.80. Quite reasonable I think.

Ooh I'm so excited, saw them at Marlay Park last year and they were AMAZING!

Do we reckon they'll sell out quickly because I've my Leaving Cert maths paper on Fri??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Are tickets going on sale this Friday? So they are.

How does one get on the O2 pre sale thing. I am an O2 customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Strangely I signed up for rock updates from o2. They told me about Britain's got Talent instead of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nlm1980

I only said the day before i got the email notification that i was totally due to see them. On my birthday weekend too! Bring on November, seen them 7 times already :cool: and each time they rock more and more.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just realized i will be at Rock Im Park on friday so will try and get my friend to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Has anyone got the presale text yet? Ticketmaster says its at 9 wednesday but no sign of it on the o2 blueroom site at all...need my presale, this is gonna sell out mad quick.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Send "Muse" to 51020, you can get the code already, they just haven't sent out the text advertising it yet.

Got an instant reply, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Have the pre-sale tickets sold out? When I clicked the link from the blueroom there's nowhere to buy them, at least that I can see.

Have the pre-sale tickets sold out? When I clicked the link from the blueroom there's nowhere to buy them, at least that I can see.

Just got mine, they should be still going

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Thanks, I refreshed the page and it worked again.

Whoot :D

And the best part is we can say what we like about it!

Anyone heard anything on the new album actually, didn't know it was so close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Septico

i just got mine there.. not sold out. Going to be unreal seeing them in the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

Got mine in the fanlist pre-sale :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

The fan club pre sale is on now. The password is SYMMETRY if anyone wants to get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

do you have a link to the presales??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

That SYMMETRY password doesn't seem to be working, if anybody else could try there.

Looks like the presale is over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nlm1980

:D:D:D
    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    Got my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROCK ON NOVEMBER!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    (sorry really happy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xXfeefa!!Xx

Was struggling to think of the perfect present for some one there birthdays on the 7th!So yay tickets are out just in time!!!:D!

Tomorro il actually be up early for tickets...for me this is a once in a blue moon occurance but its gonna be sooo worth it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Just got my tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ha, was over Indonesia when pre-sale started, so had a mate at home ready to get me tickets. Which he has duly delivered on:D

Listen to Dead Star from V Fest 2008.... absolutely whopper in Marlay it was, one of my friends hates me for hearing it haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mp5sd5

Just got my ticket :D:D €61.15 ain't bad. Now I just gotta find a way to Dublin from Waterford on the cheap that Friday :P Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Ok Im sorry, Muse are great, seen them 5 times myself and they are truely PHENOMENAL live.. but 61.50??? Anybody else finding this to be a complete RIP OFF?

I know they're more popular, I know they have earned their status as Kings of the Live Show, but seriously, I dont remember forking out more than 35 euro to see them a few years ago..:(

That's inflation fer ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Booked. Block F. Not so bad. Looking forward to seeing them again.

• Advertisement

Got down at 9.10 and there were no standing tickets left :(. Got seated tickets though, i know the old point was a doddle to just head down the stairs and go into the crowd but does anyone have a clue what its like now thats its the o2, Either that or im off to find someone to trade two tickets for general admission....:(

Advertisement