Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse, 06/11 -- All discussion, no ticket sales

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

PS3 is best.

Ah yeah, I saw greenday at Oxegen a few years ago and they were very entertaining. They piss me off though. Boulevard of Broken Dreams sums it up.

Anyone looking forward to any songs in particular? Me, I'm looking forward to Eurasia and Undisclosed desires which is weird as I didn't like Eurasia at the beginning and usually I prefer the heavy guitar songs but Undisclosed Desires is my favourite (except Exogenesis) on the new album. Undisclosed Desires was really cool at Teignmouth. Gotta love the 80's buzz.

Can't believe they are playing Overture though, IMO it's nothing without the other 2 parts. That **** should be played as one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

budgemook wrote: »
    PS3 is best.

Ah yeah, I saw greenday at Oxegen a few years ago and they were very entertaining. They piss me off though. Boulevard of Broken Dreams sums it up.

Anyone looking forward to any songs in particular? Me, I'm looking forward to Eurasia and Undisclosed desires which is weird as I didn't like Eurasia at the beginning and usually I prefer the heavy guitar songs but Undisclosed Desires is my favourite (except Exogenesis) on the new album. Undisclosed Desires was really cool at Teignmouth. Gotta love the 80's buzz.

Can't believe they are playing Overture though, IMO it's nothing without the other 2 parts. That **** should be played as one.
    Yea.. back on topic is a good idea :D What I'm looking forward to is United States of Eurasia, Uprising,MK Ultra and all there OLD stuff :D I can't wait for this to be honest! :D Although if my mate doesn't get a ticket in the next week, looks like this will be this first concert I'll be heading to on my lonesome :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

Hmm... I got there around 3 hours before greenday and got pit passes so prob around the same time again for this one :rolleyes: It wouldn't be the same if you didn't get in the pit!

Theres no pit in the O2, is there?:confused:

I was in the pit at Marlay and intend to get as close as I can again.

Theres no pit in the O2, is there?:confused:

I was in the pit at Marlay and intend to get as close as I can again.
    Well it's an inner circle.... you have to get a mcd band around your wrist... I just called it the pit :P

Oh ok, I guess I'll be leaving early then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea a guy who i work with was at Green Day and he said they apparently give most of the pit bands to the people who Que for hours and then they keep some for other people .

Anywho the songs from the new album i looking forward to is Un-natural selection and Uprising

I got to Marlay at 5.25pm and was at the top of the que and got a pit band no problem. I'm hoping that happens again :p

Exogenesis is what I'm looking forward to the most :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

I got to Marlay at 5.25pm and was at the top of the que and got a pit band no problem. I'm hoping that happens again :p

Exogenesis is what I'm looking forward to the most :)

Think they are only playing part 1 though which is good but nothing without the rest

There's a pit at the O2?! News to me, there wasn't one last time I was there...

Hmm I hope I can get there that early. Means missing a couple o' classes (I'm in 6th yr) but it is Muse...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Damian Duffy

For anybody unlucky enough to miss out on getting a Muse ticket when they first went on sale, they are now available again on ticketmaster. I stumbled upon it this afternoon when looking in vain for a ticket and I know there must be loads looking for them because the prices are ridiculous if you look around. Anyway, wanted to tell the boards folk so they could get in before the crowd! Enjoy!

For anybody unlucky enough to miss out on getting a Muse ticket when they first went on sale, they are now available again on ticketmaster. I stumbled upon it this afternoon when looking in vain for a ticket and I know there must be loads looking for them because the prices are ridiculous if you look around. Anyway, wanted to tell the boards folk so they could get in before the crowd! Enjoy!

Sorry if it's the wrong thread, just being helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

just got 4 standing tickets there delighted ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! you have made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Glad for you mate, hate to see genuine fans get ****ed over by touts who have never even heard a song by the band but yet have loads of tickets in their pockets and are just waiting to charge ridiculous prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

f**king typical, tickets become available and i cant go :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks so much for letting us know! I had tickets already, but I've lots of friends who were gutted they missed out who are now very happy campers :D

Sorry if it's the wrong thread, just being helpful!
    Thank you so much! :D Because of you, I don't have to go on my own anymore :cool: My friend just got a ticket there!

There were 3 of us going...now there are 9. Yay for more tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Anyone know who supporting them? I heard it was the big pink

• Advertisement

According to their myspace, The Big Pink are playing in Paris that night.

Oh thank god it's not them, they can **** off with there domino's! :rolleyes: I'm just wondering who's it's gonna be now.... unless... Muse play an extremly long set.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Oh thank god it's not them, they can **** off with there domino's! :rolleyes: I'm just wondering who's it's gonna be now.... unless... Muse play an extremly long set.... :D

Muse all nite would be good

It could be U2.... :eek: they are free that night and could return the favor to muse for there supporting gigs ;):p

It does make sense to be supported by a lesser band as well. Hate Bono.

I know Biff Clyro are supporting them across the UK but not in Ireland. It will a be a relatively well known UK act. In Marlay it was Glasvegas and Kasabian, at the point before that it was Noisettes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I know Biff Clyro are supporting them across the UK but not in Ireland.

They are? It is The Big Pink no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

It better not be a ****e token Irish band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Knowing my luck it will be The Blizzards or other such ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Picked up standing tickets today,after the initial disappoint of not getting any and refusing to pay the ridiculous prices on ebay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Ticketmaster have released more tickets for sale, for anyone interested.

Am gutted as I paid over the odds to secure tickets on ebay, grr :(

Advertisement