Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse, 06/11 -- All discussion, no ticket sales

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Oh, btw guys, no support :mad: Somebody wrote to MCD on facebook and they said
    MCDNo support for this show Jean!

24 minutes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

So suing for false advertisement!

Mr.S wrote: »
    Not that i'd bother, but could you complain to ticketmaster and say you didn't get what you payed for,and get a refund? (says + guests on the ticket)

Oddly enough I didn't actually pay for my ticket haha. But I'm sure you could, its a contract that both parties have agreed to, and their part of the deal hasn't been kept. I know its very daft, but would be hilarious if someone tried it.

Oh btw, I asked the MCD thing on facebook if there is going to be a pit, hopefully I get an answer and I don't have to head early :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

*shakes fist as whoever is to blame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Can anyone recommend a hotel for Friday night?cheapish and close to the O2.I'll need parking aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No support is disappointing. Hopefully Muse will play some extra songs to compensate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

the same was said about the recent pixies gig in the olympia ( that there was no support), but then on the night there was, we were pleasantly surprised. i am guessing that on the night, there will be support.... sometimes lately it seems bands are not bothering to have support as a way of keeping costs down, but given the amount of revenue created by ticket sales generated by a gig as big as the o2, surely that wouldn't be a problem???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Given the crap support Muse have had in the past, no support is a good think imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Given the crap support Muse have had in the past, no support is a good think imho.
    Kasabian last year. Not my cup of tea really but hardly crap support. Saw them supported by the Zutons before too. Again, not really crap by any means.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

Hi all,

Here's the story: I'm going to see Muse in the O2 this Friday and I have standing tickets. Standing tickets are only for over 16's. I am over 16 but I don't really look it :o so I'm wondering if I need to bring my passport to prove it.

Can anybody give me any help? Maybe from past experiences?

Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Stand next to someone tall

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Just bring your passport or some ID with you, then you have no worries. Other than that you run the risk of not getting in. Chances are you'll be fine but without proof there is a chance you won't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Surely they could find a couple of local bands to play a few tunes before to get the crowd in a good mood. Hell even a covers band would be the job. Half of what kept me sane during the rain and delayed start of the (fantastic mind you) AC/DC gig was the singalong to some classic rock tunes that were coming over the PA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

I've sene some cracking support slots going to see them over the years

Coldplay
    JJ72
    Ash
    The Hives
    Feeder
    My Vitriol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    No support is disappointing. Hopefully Muse will play some extra songs to compensate.

Well the longest set so far has been 18 songs, hopefully with this being part of the UK tour it gets a bit longer.

MCD just told me that there is no pit (on facebook) :D

Thanks man, that saves a lot of bother of hanging around.

Mushy wrote: »
    Thanks man, that saves a lot of bother of hanging around.
    Dam you mushy!! I was just about to post on the muse forum :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Tiered seating tickets available on ticketmaster now!

Block G albeit, but delighted to grab 2 there!

Woot:D

• Advertisement

Dam you mushy!! I was just about to post on the muse forum :rolleyes: :p

Quick as a butterfly and sting like a bee. Oh "my sources" are great:p

Quick as a butterfly and sting like a bee. Oh "my sources" are great:p
    butterflies aren't quick... although ali did say he could float like one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

A-Trak wrote: »
    Tiered seating tickets available on ticketmaster now!

Block G albeit, but delighted to grab 2 there!

Woot:D

Cheers mate my sister got 2;)

Does anybody know the setlist yet or will they be changing it every gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/muse-53d6ebd5.html

You can see what they have been playing on that link

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/muse-53d6ebd5.html

You can see what they have been playing on that link

Thanks! :D

If anybody posts up setlists, please put them in spoiler tags :D I don't want to know.:o

I think I'll bring it just to be safe!

butterflies aren't quick... although ali did say he could float like one :rolleyes:

Hahahah, that is one of the most embarrassing things in a long time:o Whoops!

And yes, already said it in thread in Alt/Indie bout setlists in spoilers, although do think I know what they'll play, the order would be nice not to know.

• Advertisement

Hahahah, that is one of the most embarrassing things in a long time:o Whoops!

And yes, already said it in thread in Alt/Indie bout setlists in spoilers, although do think I know what they'll play, the order would be nice not to know.
    Yea, same here, pretty sure what there going to play, I just don't want to know what order :P they'll pretty much keep it the same because of there light shows and all that jazz so if you see one set list, I don't think there is going to be a great deal of variety from that :rolleyes:

Advertisement