Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gosling C&C

• 01-06-2009 6:58pm

Last day of the good weather over here so I decided to go for full manual on the camera. Spent a while getting used to reading the light meter while a whole load of goslings were running around the place. Really ruined some great photos at the start as they were totally washed out but I think I started to get it towards the end. All C&C welcome, its the only way I'll learn how the camera works and how I should use it.

1. 3586411054_d57fe16c70.jpg?v=0

3586411048_144158f95e.jpg?v=0

3. 3586411012_09834a515e.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

lovely set of photos. well done on the manual challange.

I find them a bit too noisy, but there was nothing I could do about that. By noise I mean all of the daisies and goose crap etc.

Manual is fun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

There great I like the noise in them, Put in my opinion you didnt post up the best shot....

Interesting, flickr stats disagrees with me but that was my least favorite of the group!

Here is the little fella:
    3586411036_2322765a82.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

Love the first shot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Last day of the good weather?PLease tell me you're joking?

Really like no.1 but all the set is good :)

S'posed to rain over here in the next couple of days :(

10 days of great weather in Singapore followed by a week of amazing weather, I can't really complain!

Advertisement