Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opel Astra Club - How to turn light off inside

• 01-06-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering how to turn the light off inside the car when I've the door open? It's an Opel Astra Club 05. Used be able do it on my previous car but can't work it out on this one!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

If its the g type astra just press the round light switch in front of your right knee or pull it if you want it on when the door is closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

That's what I did with my old opel, but this knob doesn't pull! {Sounds very dirty, my apologies!]

It's not a G type astra, but seeing as I don't know what a G type astra is, it could be!!! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

The g type was your old astra 1998-2005 and you obviously have the new model so Im sorry I dont know. Have you tryed with a hammer :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If it's the new model, I think you just need to push the lightswitch. it may take a few seconds, so press it once and wait.

Advertisement