Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Back of arm tattoos.

• 01-06-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am looking to get two tattoos, One on each of the backs of my arms (see image), I have never seen anyone before with these done.

Does anyone on boards have the back of their arms soley done, And if so, can you show pics? I just want a general idea of what it would look like from the front, sides, and obviously from the back ;)

Cheers,

boa.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

Hi, Ive got a client from Belfast Im doing a piece on now, right up the back of his arm from wrist to shoulder, black and shade angel style stuff, hard to explain, and no present photo I could share, (another session or so to finish) but we both agree, the placement is unusual and looks VERY COOL... go for it!
    Pluto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I've done a fair few there - I don't think its that uncommon...

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Tito Ortiz has them too
    tito-ortiz-tattoos.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

I have 4 stars down the back of my left tricep. Unfortunately I don't have a picture. I love the placement though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I saw someone with this, it said 'love' and 'hate' on either arm. I thought it looked very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Lebron James has his initials done

They look fu(kin deadly

Check em out here

Now you hafta have decent arms like, no bingo wings :)

Advertisement