Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worried? naaaa!

Options
  • 01-06-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

i have had so many ups and downs since chrismas its not right.now, aday b4 it al starts i couldnt give a ****
    but still cant sleep????
    any one in da same boat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

ME!! I worried kinda, like a nagging feeling that i should be worried but i cant, i dont actually feel that bothered, :DI think it'll hit me how f***ed i am in the middle of the first exam or something :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭galway.gaa

i never get nervous before exams. like i havnt been nervous up to now a bit or for the jc or anything. im gettin a bit of nerves now. i jus feel like i dont have enough covered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Second time round I'm not worried, but I do have this twitch in my eye thats apparently from stress :p:p

Tbh theres no need to be worried..... If you get worried you panic if you panic you forget

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

I'm not worried really just constantly guilty about not studying enough, even while I'm studying...cannot wait for that feeling to be gone!
    The first week is grand anyway, it's after the weekend my troubles really start!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Blue_Rose

I used to care but now its here I couldnt give a **** Summers almost here:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 robdrog

Yeah im in the same boat, worried and keep waking up in the night and thinking about the exams resulting in me being wrecked for studying the next day!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Richyj_0

I'm worried mainly about English, History and Physics...still doesn't stop me sitting out in the sun and procrastinating all weekend! lol. But yeah to answer your question, I am very worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

The closer I have got to the L.C ,the less worried I have become for some reason.I just want to get it done with now and know what its like to have free time again without that nagging feeling of "I should really be studying.......".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I'm totally the same. I've had my freak outs so now I'm just going with the flow. Can't sleep though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No bother with me tbh, keeping a cool head but I don't get all this hype and stuff, right maybe if you need 560 points or something then maybe, but when you're aiming for 350 and only really need about 280 like me, sure why stress yourself, will only make it hard for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

@Gav: What're you looking to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

I'm not all that worried and I really should be considering i've dossed all year but i'm a go with the flow kinda gal:D. Huge pressure cause of the points achieved by the rest of my family but i've just said to hell with it. I'll get what I need and couldn't give a toss about the rest of them anymore.

Relax, Deep breaths, and take it one exam at a time. No point in panicking at this point.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

I have guilt over not studying enough. A bit too late in the game, but I'll get by. Total fcuk up of my body clock over worrying - haven't been able to get to sleep until around 6am the past few nights, and I'm getting up around 1-2pm absolutely wrecked :eek:. I'm not nervous (I never get nervous for some reason - cool as a cucumber :p)

Thinking about it, it's only 10 exams (for me anyway). I get the bulk done in the first 6 days, although the first few days will be a royal pain - English & Maths :rolleyes: Not looking forward to HL History neither - being left handed only recovering from a wrist injury a few months ago it's gonna take its toll (it did in the mocks :().

Beau x1 wrote: »
    @Gav: What're you looking to do?

Calling me Gav now, jebus very personal indeed.:D Anyway hoping to do Computer Science in DIT which with 280 - 300 points I'll most likely get.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

^ Same here! Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Topsnakebite

i havent studied yet,so yeah i should be worried but im not for some reason i dunno why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭hopeful_girl

im not stressing i should be.

i want a low b in irish minus the work and i need to pass maths without doing a tap of it since the mocks :rolleyes:

no worrying tho

what will be will be :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Calling me Gav now, jebus very personal indeed.:D Anyway hoping to do Computer Science in DIT which with 280 - 300 points I'll most likely get.:cool:

I think ya'll get well over that from your posts.

Swizz wrote: »
    I think ya'll get well over that from your posts.

Why thank you Swizz, now what I'm trying to figure out is how you came to that conclusion?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

worried? naaaa! worried? yaaaa! ;O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Why thank you Swizz, now what I'm trying to figure out is how you came to that conclusion?:D

Ya post all these links to notes and answer peoples Qs so I think you're fairly smart or atleast working hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

not nevous,probably should be.

ah well ill find out in august if i was right or not

Advertisement