Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper II (H)

Options
  • 01-06-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Basically, I know none of it.

I have a sheet for Stair so I could cram that in before the exam.

But what should I cram for the stories and poems? (theme, what the poems about...?)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

would I be ok if I only learned bealoideas and all that stuff and none of the poets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

would I be ok if I only learned bealoideas and all that stuff and none of the poets?

Someone posted stair predictions here that included:
    -Gluaiseanna
    -Ogham
    -Canuinti
    -Fianniocht
    -Analla
    -amhran
    -Colaiste Lovain
    -Bealoideas
    -Gaeilge ins na mean
    -an ghealteacht

I haven't studied any of the poets tbh, most of the above is easy enough to learn / cram.

Signature, the poems you should probably focus on are Da mBfheidir, An Mháthair, An Chéad Dráma. I'd be amazed if one of those didn't show up. An Bhean Og and Cearrbhach are tipped to appear as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Monzo wrote: »
    Signature, the poems you should probably focus on are Da mBfheidir, An Mháthair, An Chéad Dráma. I'd be amazed if one of those didn't show up. An Bhean Og and Cearrbhach are tipped to appear as well.

Don't forget Uirchill. Although I'm not doing it.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Don't forget Uirchill. Although I'm not doing it.:pac::pac:

Ah, Uirchill, how I try to forget about that bloody poem. :(

Advertisement