Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poems Summarised

Options
  • 01-06-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Check out http://www.theleavingcert.com/subjects/irish/irish-poems-shortened

It has every poem sumarised in about 6/7 lines

Theres loads of other stuff too!!

Remember you are not alone going through this exam, freaking out the night before is normal freaking out before you go in the door is silly

Take a deep breath an remind yourself that no mater how much i work myself up it will not change what is on the page when i go in, you know enough, they are not the devils, the leaving cert is just a stupid fomality like having to put your liquids in the silly plastic bags at the airport, if you take it in your stride you will make it through without the hassel of being "frisked" on top of everything else!!!

Its not the end anyway, its the begining! If you dont get the points you want, you can always make it out like college is what everyone does and your individual and dont have to always follow the crowd;);):):P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

I love you. I love you. I love you. :D:D:D

( I justed posted a thread worrying about this! )

Advertisement