Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation software?

Options
  • 01-06-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I have a few very basic images that I want to turn into a basic animation for a (charity) music video. It's just some stick figure drawings with simple movement.

Do you know of any software (or method) that will help me turn these images into an animation? They will be in jpeg format after I've done some photoshop work on them.

Please move if it's the wrong forum Mods.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

As you mentioned "Charity", I presume you have no budget to purchase any software. Therefore - download a 30day trial of Adobe Flash CS4 and use the new "bones" tool. Ideal for animating stick figures.

McGintyMcGoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ciencin

Trial CS4 is a good choice but usually needs a bit of ram to run it.

I'd suggest trial version of Flash MX, but it can be sometimes difficult to get the hang of that program, fantastic for animation though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

What about pivot stckman? It's freeware

Advertisement