Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead... 2.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The whole SteamCommunity is lagging because they had a pop up announcement . . . . :rolleyes:

And there are a crazy amounts of people on the Steam forums: | 16,723 Users Online

Lots of anticipation.:D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

This will kill a minute more.

Thanks to either Creature or Jumpy for that vid. I would normally be able to remember who except for the 10 I WANT THE DEMO NAO chatboxes I have open and the restarting Steam every 30 seconds (until I saw Leimrod's post)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Longest 40 minutes of my life :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Tempted to create a "Canceled Due to Unforeseen Circumstances" news post on the L4D2 Steam Community page . . .

That would cause an uproar!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its 11pm now

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Longest 40 minutes of my life :(

its only a demo.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

So what's your like?

Waiting-1.jpg

6am tomorrow now lads.

Fail by Valve.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Balls, I took college off early so i could play this. Could have been writing my thesis until 10 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Maximilian wrote: »
    So what's your like?

Waiting.jpg
    Tell Antar to stop sending me invites I cant play matches with fecking Paddies.

We play regularly with a guy from the east coast with little problems

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Step 1: Rename (game) to Left 4 Dead 2 Demo
    Step 2: Add non-steam game to Steam & Launch
    Step 3: ...
    Step 4: Profit

We play regularly with a guy from the east coast with little problems
    hmm. maybe were not finding the right servers in MM.

Boycott Left 4 Dead 2 for not delivering the demo! Valve has abandoned PC owners!

What? L4D2? But thats too early! RAGE!!!

What? L4D2? Delayed? RAGE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

is it out for the 360 aswell tonight? Cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Lol I knew fail would happen. Jesus can they do anything right? Thank fook I didn't preorder, I'd be totally nerd raging by now.

It was either steam community server crash, steam validation server thingy crash, steam totally crash or valve time fail. I lolled
    [ιѕoн]-[obZen] posted on October 27, 2009 @ 8:41pm
    FFFFFFUUUU GABE AND EVERYONE AT VALVE BLABLA!!! THIS IS NOOOT WHY I PRE PRUCASED!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

any chance this can be merged with the gamers are arseholes thread? :D

I totally forgot about 'valve time'. Shouldn't have taken the evening off because now I probably won't get a go until the weekend.

Early adopters never win

Well it's preloading, again.
    Steam has a second Demo entry to the previous L4D2 preload.
    Maybe I'll get 5 mins out of it before I go to work.

EDIT: never mind, its painfully slow.

Are you serious? THey re-released the pre-load?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

They did not did they? Is anyone able to play the demo now?

It was up to 44% when I left for work, but it started at 33%.

So now I have "Left 4 Dead 2 (Unreleased)" and "Left 4 Dead 2 Demo (Preloading)" in my games list. The Steam Commintiy page is also saying 8pm now instead of 6am (and 8pm yesterday).
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2/events/55327883716288366

:(

Balls to that. Don't expect it tonight then, so not going to bother trying to get home early and I'm out on the town thursday and friday :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Poor retro gamer :(

Advertisement