Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General LC advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

creggy wrote: »
    Do you think this works? I tried this before, it just made my tongue taste icky!

It's disgusting, but it definitely does work.

But anyone who hasn't tried it before would want to try it beforehand, to make sure it's not just going to make them really sleepy and bleh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

so your advising to highlight the quotes with highlighter? ye? im doing padd btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Hey ppl, are you sure we're allowed bring in food?

That would be deadly if we are.

I always get hungry during exams.

99.475% sure. But like 0.525% of me thinks you can't

Oh but it must be a in a clear plastic bag.... Or a banana skin (obviously don't put chocolate in a banana skin, just keep the banana in it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

It says in the OP that you can bring in food in a clear plastic bag.

They must be afraid of terrorists making a bomb out of chocolate or something....

Yeah Im just checking, couldn't find anything about food in the little book we got

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Nothing noisy. If you have a bar of chocolate don't make loads of noise opening it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

janeybabe wrote: »
    Do not leave the exam hall and start asking others what they wrote. Someone will have written something different and you will get worried for no reason. Also, do not check your notes when you get out. What's done cannot be undone.
    Yeah a friend told me that too, just after the exams completely forget about them until August as their isnt anything you can do and you dont want stress during the summer. Also I heard that for maths, to look at formulas just before you go into the hall, and then write them all down straight away on the paper, or is that allowed?

Yeah once your get your stuff u can ask for a rough work sheet, or just head the first page in the booklet as the rough work sheet. your allowed write down any maths u want to

• Advertisement

You know a post deserves to be bumped...

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0603/1224247946432.html

when even the Irish Times quotes it. (Without quoting OP, ****ers)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Nice one, I'm on that Times page too xD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Didn't know where to ask this, is it ok to write in pencil in the maths exams? I use a B pencil if that makes any difference, dark but not so dark it'll smudge.

It may fade, and be tougher to correct, but as far as I know there is no rule against it. I might do my maths exam in quill, cause its ordinary and I can't possibly fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Didn't know where to ask this, is it ok to write in pencil in the maths exams? I use a B pencil if that makes any difference, dark but not so dark it'll smudge.
    I'd say to use pen. Pencil could fade.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

would you use pen to draw diagrams then or would you just use the pencil

Advertisement