Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clearya

Really wish the results were up already, these results are going to either secure my training contract or give my parents heart failure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Well, heart failure here :eek:

Got the letter this morning... god its an awfully convoluted system. They should lay out your options clearly in the letters like, anywho fingers crossed for UCC's understanding re repeats :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 butterflysmiles

i failed 2 (one form last semester and one from this semester) and my residual QCA is 2.25 my actual QCA is 1.5. Do i only repeat these 2 or do i have to repeat my 2 Ds aswell?(one from last semseter and one from this semster)

they make i all so confusing!

i failed 2 (one form last semester and one from this semester) and my residual QCA is 2.25 my actual QCA is 1.5. Do i only repeat these 2 or do i have to repeat my 2 Ds aswell?(one from last semseter and one from this semster)

they make i all so confusing!

This site may help you, seems to have details about exams etc

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Student_Affairs/Student_Administration/Student_Academic_Administration/Student_Status

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Got no letter so that's a good thing, could have asked one of my lecturers for my results early but didn't bother, now the wait is killing me.

• Advertisement

Got no letter so that's a good thing, could have asked one of my lecturers for my results early but didn't bother, now the wait is killing me.

I know how you feel! I'm borderline for a 2:1 and while 4 of my results should be good, the other 3 will be dodge...I'm praying that my 4 good modules can compensate, or that Tom Kennedy and co. on the academic awards committee take pity on me if I don't get it straight off the bat! Hurry up Monday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Has anyone any idea what time the results should be up in the morning??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Robo_Mike wrote: »

9 as usual if your lucky to be able to get threw the traffic

they could be up earlier

Robo_Mike wrote: »

Years ago they used to be out at midnight, but the last few sets of exams it was out for at least 9 or 10 in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 Shelllz

Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow!!

• Advertisement

I just want to wish everyone the best of luck too, hopefully there won't be too many disappointed people :)

Yeah good luck to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Yeah good luck to everyone.
    +1

nothing yet..... not long before the whole thing crashes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Yay - I got the results of one module via Sulis and I did better than I expected! :) Hopefully, an indicator of things to come! :p

So, can we expect the site to be down most of tomorrow then? Is there any way that ITD could stop that happening, it's annoying as feck.

Oh, and good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Well, I'm just home from a tedious few hours serving drunks, but it makes a change from the Stables staff tediously serving me while drunk! :pac:

I know now I wont be able to sleep, but I'm hoping the after work beers will help the transition to blissful dreamland, and when I awake the results will somehow resemble the wonders that I've dreamed about...its nice to be able to dream and wonder isnt it!

Anyhow, GOOD LUCK to you all!
    We'll do the congradulations tmrw! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mmts09

is now a good time to vomit!?!?! :(
    no letter yet...but i live in the back of beyonds of kerry...and simply don't believe in the postal service..however i did hear a neighbour got his letter on thursday..fingers crossed..!!!
    best of luck to all! :)

nothing yet..... not long before the whole thing crashes

Still the same!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SmurfX

Do they usually go up at 9?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kays

Just want to wish everyone the best of luck, and hopefully they will be up soon. All this waiting is doing me head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SmurfX

Same, good luck guys!

Wish ITD would put us all out of our misery. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

They're up, and on the dot of 9 too. Well done ITD, I must say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JonesD

Hey can anybody tell me what's the pwd like?!

Theyre up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Anyone know how I find out my degree result? Is it my Accumulated QCA value or is it something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Well the time arrived...I think I'm just relieved to get them.

Got an A2/B1 for my FYP which I'm delighted with, and all B's and an A2 in my modules this semester.

Final accumulated QCA 3.25, 2:1 all the way :)

i passed!! thought i did better in one and did way better than expected in another! happy days!! no annual august visit for me for once!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

well done y'all...to those finished up...welcome to hell :pac:

to everyone else..roll on sept!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkeire

Passed everything, so happy out! Was worried sick about my language, but won't have to worry about that one any more! :D

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote: »
    well done y'all...to those finished up...welcome to hell :pac:

to everyone else..roll on sept!

Bring on the lodge!!! :) how i miss it!! :p

Advertisement