Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

music in latest vodafone ad and also The Inbetweeners

• 02-06-2009 4:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the band that play the above, and the name of the song?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

someone must know...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Narrow down the ad..

Both The Inbetweeners and Vodafone ads have used different music.

I'll have to wait until I see the ad again to describe what happens in it.

Had a look at www.theinbetweenersmusic.co.uk and tried a couple of tracks, but it only seems to feature songs played throughout the programme, and doesn't mention the closing credits music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lady.in.red

oh i love that tune but sorry im no help to ye Dotn know the name.. email rays fix it fri!! they always get answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShinnyK

This was killing me as well and have been trying to find out for ages! Just found it there and its Girls and Boys in Love by The Rumble Strips.

• Advertisement

ShinnyK wrote: »
    This was killing me as well and have been trying to find out for ages! Just found it there and its Girls and Boys in Love by The Rumble Strips.

Thanks!

You're my boards hero/heroine! :D:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement