Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

very intrerestin when its all put together like that.

AAAAAANYWAY,

post-3012-1185415263.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd believe pretty much anything about Mossad but this is a bit rich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok I've edited the OP as its a lazy copy and paste from another site.

I could lock/delete this but I think allowing people to show themselves as racist etc (within reason) is giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

So if I get the thinking right here the Christians must have done it as there were just so many who happened to be around at the time.

Given that New York has more Jews than anywhere on the planet outside of Israel this list is pretty pathetic. Seriously talk about reaching for straws. Pure bigotry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Every single government scandal in the history of the Irish State was perpetrated by Roman Catholics.
    Therefore all Roman Catholics are conspiring against the rest of the world.
    Rudy Giuliani is a Roman Catholic, therefore the Roman Catholics did 9/11.

Seriously, how come CTers are against racial profiling in terrorism cases but a few CTers will conclude someone is involved in a vast global conspiracy with no evidence other than the fact the they're Jewish.

How is it not racism?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

So stewarddess pointed to 9B. Said he was shooting. Then it was revised to being shot, being stabbed.

Stewardess was Chinese - American.

CHINA RESPONSIBLE

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

very intrerestin when its all put together like that.

AAAAAANYWAY,

post-3012-1185415263.gif

yes because casual racism is just SUPER FUNTASTIC YAAAAAHHHHHH!

Good grief what's next, secret codes in Fiddler on Roof expose the "Holohoax"?

Lets not make this personal folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

meglome wrote: »
    So if I get the thinking right here the Christians must have done it as there were just so many who happened to be around at the time.

Given that New York has more Jews than anywhere on the planet outside of Israel this list is pretty pathetic. Seriously talk about reaching for straws. Pure bigotry.

This is from the same people who believe an Islamic group called Al-Q'aeda performed this terrorism, just because George Bush and the mainstream media assert it.

OK, rather than discussing whether or not its 'RACIST' (as we all know thats a ploy utilised to stifle discussions like this)

how about we discuss whether or not its 'TRUE'

just a thought like, but those railing against the OP here would be better served by being able to come back with something more substantial in rebuttal.

• Advertisement

OK, rather than discussing whether or not its 'RACIST' (as we all know thats a ploy utilised to stifle discussions like this)

just a thought like, but those railing against the OP here would be better served by being able to come back with something more substantial in rebuttal.

What's there to rebut?
    The only evidence provided for anything in that article is the people named are Jews.

How is it any more valid that my Roman Catholic theory?

And how is it a ploy to stifle discussion when this article is clearly racist?
    Do you not see it as racist or something?

OK how about expadin on your Roman Catholic theory to give more than one name, and some explanations as to how they did it.

I'll ask you as you are one who likes to Debunk things like this, how much of what has been said in tht PDF is untrue??

you have read it right?? this isnt just a kneejerk reaction to the mention of Israel in the thread title??

OK how about expadin on your Roman Catholic theory to give more than one name, and some explanations as to how they did it.
    Well no I can't because I made it up. Can this article actually offer the same explanations?
    I'll ask you as you are one who likes to Debunk things like this, how much of what has been said in tht PDF is untrue??
    And most of the point amount to: this person was somewhat involved with 9/11 is some regard. Thios person is Jewish. Therefore he is part of a vast global conspiracy.
    you have read it right?? this isnt just a kneejerk reaction to the mention of Israel in the thread title??
    Or stating the fact accusing people of being part of a global conspiracy based ONLY on the fact they're Jewish is racist.

Before we go on, could perhaps explain how the accusition of Jewish people of being involved in a vast conspiracy, purely based on their religious, or ethic background, isn't racist?

Unless you have a new and imaginative definition of "racism".

The fact that the article mentions dozens of people who had the audicity, no the termity, of being jewish and successful, and it's defintion of a member of the conspiracy, is a pretty successful rebuttal of whether this article is or isn't true.

Unless you think that being jewish makes automatically makes you part of a vast conspiracy.

But you wouldn't think such an obviously racist idea, now would you MC?

Considering the OP is just listening off a variety of people of jewish background who therefore (considering the OP) must be involved in a vast jewish conspiracy, you have the cheek to ask for MORE PROOF:rolleyes::rolleyes:;):D:rolleyes:. Really how about any proof that being jewish and wealthy makes you part of the conspiracy? Would that kill you?

Your termity in demanding proof to rebut claims that are based in conjecture speculation, and racism is frankly both laughable and a pathetic double standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Newsflash:

Jews tend to be successful at running business.

Sport at 11

The article suggests that a Mossad agent was on the plane and suggests that the plane were also remote controlled using israeli technology, there's no consistency. Why have a Mossad agent commit sucide on a remote controlled plane?

Considering the PDF is just pointing out that several Jews are successful and were part of the Bush administration, ergo guilt, how are you supposed to "debunk" this.

The premise of the piece is

"This guy is a Jew ergo Guilty".

Much as some would like the Nuremburg laws reintroduced, being Jew is a crime, and listing off a bunch of successful Jewish people involved in this (through property ownership, or part of the Bush administration) isn't anything like a justiable evidence.

BTW MC, do you still think that jews are "the most despicable race of people on the planet?" We all know you deleted the thread, but we all saw it. So yes or no, Do you still think this? And if not why?

And the fact that the thread title and article fall apart when they just start saying "jew".

Look you can try and use euphemisms like "Israeli" or "Zionist" but the racism runs pretty shallow under the skin.

jhegarty wrote: »
    Newsflash:

Sport at 11

In other news, African Americans good at basketball, and Indians good at Cricket.

It's an absurd comment, but suggesting theres a national, or ethic superiority due to DNA is racist.

jhegarty wrote: »
    Newsflash:

Sport at 11

So you can just dismiss the fact that Israelis ran the WTC Complex, Airport Security and the Department of Homeland Security?

That's fairly convenient, isn't it.

If any individual or group is "good at running business" they are inculpable. Weird logic.

I severely doubt you'd have the same kind of attitude if firms from Islamic states ran those operations.

,8,1 wrote: »
    So you can just dismiss the fact that Israelis ran the WTC Complex,

No Jon O'Neil died in the attack, ran the security in the WTC
    Airport Security

A number of firms around the world ran security at US airports, these were domestic flights, US airport security on domestic flights was frankly pathetic pre 9/11
    and the Department of Homeland Security?

You do know that the DHS was a post 9/11 invention, right?

That Jews ran a non existant department on 9/11/01, no thats not exactly "convenient".
    If any individual or business is "good at running business" they are inculpable. Weird logic.

Did you read the OP?

So you can just dismiss the fact that Israelis ran the WTC Complex, Airport Security and the Department of Homeland Security?

If any individual or group is "good at running business" they are inculpable. Weird logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security

Department of Homeland Security
    Formed November 25, 2002

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center

World Trade Center

Owner Port Authority of New York and New Jersey

• Advertisement

In Ireland most if not all business that were robbed in Ireland where owned by Roman Catholics. Therefore all roman Catholics were in on it.

Noone is saying they are inculpable.
    You and this article however are claiming these people where involved purely because they are Jewish.

Care to explain how this is not racist?

So ye would contend that there was ABSOLUTLEY NO INVOLVEMENT by MOSSAD in the WTC Attacks

that none of the people mentioneds are Dual citizens of Israel

that its inconcievable that they may have orchestrated this event to garner support for a War against the A-RAbs

So ye would contend that there was ABSOLUTLEY NO INVOLVEMENT by MOSSAD in the WTC Attacks
    Yes I would contend that.
    I also notice the vast majority of the people on that list aren't Mossad.
    Or is ever Jew a potential secret agent?
    S
    Nope some of them are. Why is this relevant? Or are you automatically in on the conspiracy if you're a Isreali?
    S
    that its inconcievable that they may have orchestrated this event to garner support for a War against the A-RAbs
    the Catholics could have done it for the exact same reasons. And there's the same amount of evidence for both theories.

Still doesn't change the fact that the only evidence provided to show these people were involved in 9/11 is the fact they are Jewish.
    That's it. Jew = guilty.

How is this not racist?

I am sure those people are citizens of Israel, not you just need some proof they had any hand , act or part in the attach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Ya, to think the contrary makes you a filthy CT'er Jew hater. Just dismiss them all.

Would you provide any specific proof to support this assertion?

Citizenship is an admission of guilt now is it? How about ethic background? Or Sexuality? Are you already planning on making stars of david so we can recognise the criminals?

So basically your argument is that all jews automatically hate Muslims (thats spelt M-U-S-L-I-L-M-S not A-RAbs) so they engaged in a vast conspiracy and staged a fake terrorist attack, then convinced Muslims to take credit for this? Really?

Honestly there are episodes of The Power Rangers that provide more coherent logic. Or Bosoc. Or the Flintstones.

PS MC, once again you may notice this weird symbol "?" on my posts, these are question marks, added at the end of quries to challenge your "theories", submitted as rebuttals to your claims, not an execuse to ignore my posts. Thats impolite.

But hey you like to call a race of people "dispicable" so common courtsey may be beyond you.

Diogenes, thanking a post which breaches the forum charter is also agains the charter. Also attack the post not the poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Just Sayin'

Diogenes wrote: »
    Would you provide any specific proof to support this assertion?

Citizenship is an admission of guilt now is it? How about ethic background? Or Sexuality? Are you already planning on making stars of david so we can recognise the criminals?

So basically your argument is that all jews automatically hate Muslims (thats spelt M-U-S-L-I-L-M-S not A-RAbs) so they engaged in a vast conspiracy and staged a fake terrorist attack, then convinced Muslims to take credit for this? Really?

Honestly there are episodes of The Power Rangers that provide more coherent logic. Or Bosoc. Or the Flintstones.

PS MC, once again you may notice this weird symbol "?" on my posts, these are question marks, added at the end of quries to challenge your "theories", submitted as rebuttals to your claims, not an execuse to ignore my posts. Thats impolite.

But hey you like to call a race of people "dispicable" so common courtsey may be beyond you.

What incredible double standards!!! THREE days after 9/11, the official American version was that the crime had been carried out by 19 Arabs/Muslims. Did I hear anyone crying out for the proof? No, that lie was swallowed whole the world over. 8 years later, some people are saying it was a Mossad/Israeli operation, and all of a sudden we've found our sense of racial awareness. Knee-jerk reaction, anyone? I'm not maintaining that the evidence presented here is exactly true (at the very least it's more compelling than the joke that passed for the "official" line), but the hypocrisy of some people is enough to make one sick to the stomach. Why is it any more racist to say it is a Jewish or Israeli conspiracy (8 years later) than a Muslim/Saudi one (a mere three days after the fact)?

To those pulling out the race card, I wish you can see just how racist you yourselves are if you bought into the "official version". Oh, and for the record, the original article was simply pointing out that the key players are Jews, that doesn't mean EVERY JEW in the world was in on it. Any more than the official version of 9/11 implied every Muslim was in on it. Get your facts straight!

This stuff makes me laugh it's just so full of it.

The idea that even if the WTC security company was owed by some Jewish people that all the staff would be Jewish and ergo guilty of something is utter ****e. The security staff were ordinary blue collar workers some of who's bosses were Jewish, no conspiracy there.

The rest of the crap has been addressed.

And let's be straight here it can be shown that Silverstein has lost a fortune because of 911.

• Advertisement

What incredible double standards!!! THREE days after 9/11, the official American version was that the crime had been carried out by 19 Arabs/Muslims. Did I hear anyone crying out for the proof?

How about all the phone calls from the hostages on the plane ?

What incredible double standards!!! THREE days after 9/11, the official American version was that the crime had been carried out by 19 Arabs/Muslims. Did I hear anyone crying out for the proof? No, that lie was swallowed whole the world over. 8 years later, some people are saying it was a Mossad/Israeli operation, and all of a sudden we've found our sense of racial awareness. Knee-jerk reaction, anyone? I'm not maintaining that the evidence presented here is exactly true (at the very least it's more compelling than the joke that passed for the "official" line), but the hypocrisy of some people is enough to make one sick to the stomach. Why is it any more racist to say it is a Jewish or Israeli conspiracy (8 years later) than a Muslim/Saudi one (a mere three days after the fact)?

To those pulling out the race card, I wish you can see just how racist you yourselves are if you bought into the "official version". Oh, and for the record, the original article was simply pointing out that the key players are Jews, that doesn't mean EVERY JEW in the world was in on it. Any more than the official version of 9/11 implied every Muslim was in on it. Get your facts straight!

Dude what the hell are you on about.
    Noone blamed the hijackers because they were Arabs.
    They where part of a terrorist organisastion that attacked the WTC before and admitted responsibility for 9/11.

No one here is posting list of Arab people with loose connections to the events of 9/11 and accusing them of being part of the attack just because they are Muslim.

And how exactly is it racist to accept the official version?

The original post accuses these people of being part of a vast conspiracy with no evidence at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I believe europe went along with it .

King Mob wrote: »
    Dude what the hell are you on about.
    Noone blamed the hijackers because they were Arabs.
    They where part of a terrorist organisastion that attacked the WTC before and admitted responsibility for 9/11.

No one here is posting list of Arab people with loose connections to the events of 9/11 and accusing them of being part of the attack just because they are Muslim.

And how exactly is it racist to accept the official version?

The original post accuses these people of being part of a vast conspiracy with no evidence at all.

Well, as a neutral, I see it no more racist to point out that a bunch of people from a race/religion/ethnicity conspire to do one thing, and another group of people from another conspire to do something else. This article was just pointing out the identities of the key players he thinks took part in 9/11. So what if they're from one group? He wasn't blaming ALL JEWS. It seems to me that if we were perfectly willing to take it as given that the perpetrators were all Arabs without question, why is it suddenly "racist" to point that they were, in actual fact, Jews? And your line about "loose connections" doesn't work, either. His point is that these people were the key players. It looks like he firmly believes this. It doesn't look to me as if he's just accusing random people because they're Jewish. Surely you can disagree with his point without dragging in the race card? Don't you see the double standards at play here? After three days (what kind of investigation takes three days?) America put up photos of Arabs and blamed them for the incident. Surely that looks more random to me???? More to the point, 30 minutes after the 2nd tower was hit, you had "experts" in the street and in the studio claiming it was Bin Laden and his Arab terrorists. If it is racist to identify the perpetrators as Jews, surely it must be equally racist to identify them as Arabs - without much evidence whatsoever?

Oh, and guess who Americans are over in the Middle East killing because of what happened on 9/11 - yes, tens of thousands of innocent women and children; Arabs, Muslims. Put all of this together and tell me you don't see the spectre of racism at work here.

The official version has logic and evidence backing it up. This list is lacking any of that unless you consider Jewish=guilty as logic and evidence.

So eight years later we're down to listing as guilty people simply because they are Jewish. Well I'm convinced. :(

Well, as a neutral, I see it no more racist to point out that a bunch of people from a race/religion/ethnicity conspire to do one thing, and another group of people from another conspire to do something else.
    The article is saying these people are part of a conspiracy because they are Jewish.
    This article was just pointing out the identities of the key players he thinks took part in 9/11. So what if they're from one group? He wasn't blaming ALL JEWS. It seems to me that if we were perfectly willing to take it as given that the perpetrators were all Arabs without question, why is it suddenly "racist" to point that they were, in actual fact, Jews?
    Really? Because he's not offering any other evidence at all.
    There is evidence to support the identity of the hijackers. No one here believes they were the hijackers pruely on the fact they are Arabs.
    And your line about "loose connections" doesn't work, either. His point is that these people were the key players. It looks like he firmly believes this. It doesn't look to me as if he's just accusing random people because they're Jewish. Surely you can disagree with his point without dragging in the race card? Don't you see the double standards at play here?
    No he's name anyone who can be connected to 9/11 with no reasoning on what part they played, and accused them all of being guilty purely on the basis that they are Jewish.
    After three days (what kind of investigation takes three days?) America put up photos of Arabs and blamed them for the incident. Surely that looks more random to me????
    So they just found random Arabs and claimed they were on the plane?
    What evidence do you think they had?
    More to the point, 30 minutes after the 2nd tower was hit, you had "experts" in the street and in the studio claiming it was Bin Laden and his Arab terrorists. If it is racist to identify the perpetrators as Jews, surely it must be equally racist to identify them as Arabs - without much evidence whatsoever?
    Because the WTC was attacked by Bin Laden before. Lots more evidence has since come to light. Including Bin Laden taking responsibility for the attacks.
    Oh, and guess who Americans are over in the Middle East killing because of what happened on 9/11 - yes, tens of thousands of innocent women and children; Arabs, Muslims. Put all of this together and tell me you don't see the spectre of racism at work here.
    Wow non sequiter and nonsensical.
    Are you seriously claiming that America when to war because they wanted to kill Arabs?

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    The official version has logic and evidence backing it up. This list is lacking any of that unless you consider Jewish=guilty as logic and evidence.

So eight years later we're down to listing as guilty people simply because they are Jewish. Well I'm convinced. :(

Well, if you're not convinced, that is something else altogether, and it implies the poster of the article has not done his job properly. I just don't like the idea of people rushing out with the race card every time the word "Jew" is used. I, for one, am not at all convinced by the official version, and the speed with which the guilty were declared, to me that smacks more of racism than what the article under discussion is doing. And yet, the vast majority of us who could see this remained restrained in our use of emotive words. I guess I would just like to see the same kind of restraint extended to the article writer.

the list dosent just Say
    Jew ergo Guilty, thats a weak cop out from a lot of people here.

what the list says is

X (name), did Y in relation to 9/11

Oh look they also mostly happen to be Jews

swuspicious

the list dosent just Say
    Jew ergo Guilty, thats a weak cop out from a lot of people here.

what the list says is

X (name), did Y in relation to 9/11

Oh look they also mostly happen to be Jews

swuspicious

So how is being a Jew suspicious then?

What about the Roman Catholics who were involved?

King Mob,

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if it's your style to just be deliberately opaque. For the record, I don't believe a word of the official version, so you can see where I'm coming from. If you've not heard yet, 1) seven of the people on that hijacking list have turned up alive and well. 2) Bin Laden has never (repeat, NEVER) claimed responsibility for 9/11. In the days that followed, he completely distanced himself from the attacks. He did say that he thought whoever had attacked America did a good thing. 3) The video of 'Bin Laden' confessing to the attacks has been proven to be a forgery. 4) Even the FBI have not admitted that Bin Laden committed those atrocities - when questioned why he's not been listed on the website in connection to 9/11, the FBI have gone on record to say they have insufficient evidence.

Now, I also read the article posted here, and please point me to where the writer is saying the people he's listing committed 9/11 BECAUSE they were Jewish. I really would like to see where you got that from. Nor am I claiming that America said the hijackers they're blaming for 9/11 did it BECAUSE they're Arabs.
    However, I am pointing out that fair enough, IF you think the originator of the article is racist because he identifies the perpetrators of 9/11 as Jewish (which is all it seems to me he has done AND NOT the fact that they did it BECAUSE they're Jewish!!!!), how come it escaped your very racially aware consciousness that for America to declare 19 Arabs as the perpetrators after just three days (with very little evidence) is considered equally racist? THAT'S my point and if you still can't get this, then I'm just going to have to bail out on this discussion.

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if it's your style to just be deliberately opaque. For the record, I don't believe a word of the official version, so you can see where I'm coming from. If you've not heard yet, 1) seven of the people on that hijacking list have turned up alive and well. 2) Bin Laden has never (repeat, NEVER) claimed responsibility for 9/11. In the days that followed, he completely distanced himself from the attacks. He did say that he thought whoever had attacked America did a good thing. 3) The video of 'Bin Laden' confessing to the attacks has been proven to be a forgery. 4) Even the FBI have not admitted that Bin Laden committed those atrocities - when questioned why he's not been listed on the website in connection to 9/11, the FBI have gone on record to say they have insufficient evidence.
    Yea this has nothing to do with this article and most of it is bull****.
    Now, I also read the article posted here, and please point me to where the writer is saying the people he's listing committed 9/11 BECAUSE they were Jewish. I really would like to see where you got that from. Nor am I claiming that America said the hijackers they're blaming for 9/11 did it BECAUSE they're Arabs.
    However, I am pointing out that fair enough, IF you think the originator of the article is racist because he identifies the perpetrators of 9/11 as Jewish (which is all it seems to me he has done AND NOT the fact that they did it BECAUSE they're Jewish!!!!),
    Because the only evidence he gives that these people did anything for the attack is that they are Jewish.
    how come it escaped your very racially aware consciousness that for America to declare 19 Arabs as the perpetrators after just three days (with very little evidence) is not considered equally racist? THAT'S my point and if you still can't get this, then I'm just going to have to bail out on this discussion.
    Because I'd wager your exaggerating. There's a difference between declaring them suspects and declaring them guilty. And since then there has been more evidence found.

This article offers no evidence whatsoever.

• Advertisement

Let's look at a nice little section.
    Who had the contract to run security at the WTC?

Kroll Associates, owned by...
    Jules Kroll - Jewish

Kroll was run by...
    Jerome Hauer

Hauer was also the guy chosen to run Mayor Rudy Guiliani's office of emergency management from 1996 to 2000.

Jerome Hauer is also Jewish. Hauer's mother, Rose Muscatine Hauer, is the retired Dean of the Beth Israel School of Nursing and the Honorary President of the New York Chapter of Hadassah, the Daughters of Zion movement that is one of the central Zionist organizations involved in the creation and maintenance of the State of Israel.
    So let's review. Two people who would not play an important role in 9/11 but have a loose connection.
    How do we know they're part of the conspiracy?
    Jewish.
    Oh and so was one their mothers.

Convincing stuff.

Or this bit?
    Were Jews forewarned of the attacks?

Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impeding attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

This warning was not passed on to authorities, which could have saved thousands of lives.

Odigo has a feature on its service that allows the passing on of messages through a search feature based on nationality, such as Israeli. Knowing these two particular Jews were forewared, it is very likely they passed the message on to other Jews considering that out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the trade towers, only ONE died that day.
    So at least 3999 Jews were warned but never warned anyone and not one has come forward in 8 years to admit as much. Not. One

So how is saying that a group of people would conspire against every other group, refuse to warn anyone out side their group of a possible danger and then not feel the guilt afterward, not racist?

Because it is.
    If you seriously believe that 4000 Jews kept this warning to themselves for 8 years, then you are a racist.

The official version has logic and evidence backing it up.

The mere assertions of George Bush, neo-con "intelligence" bodies, and the MSM do not count as "logic and evidence".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

What were the star signs of these Jews? I heard Virgos can be dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

Anyone can become jewish. This has nothing to do with race.The jews are not a race.
    The simple fact is, you can't put together a list of non "jews" who have as much significance as the "jews" have over 9/11.

If you can do, I'll be very impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

Anyone can become jewish. This has nothing to do with race.The jews are not a race.
    The simple fact is, you can't put together a list of non "jews" who have as much significance as the "jews" have over 9/11.

If you can do, I'll be very impressed.

Well there's the 15 Saudi Arabian Jews and the 3 Egyptian Jews, that can't be topped.

Well, if you're not convinced, that is something else altogether, and it implies the poster of the article has not done his job properly. I just don't like the idea of people rushing out with the race card every time the word "Jew" is used. I, for one, am not at all convinced by the official version, and the speed with which the guilty were declared, to me that smacks more of racism than what the article under discussion is doing. And yet, the vast majority of us who could see this remained restrained in our use of emotive words. I guess I would just like to see the same kind of restraint extended to the article writer.

I haven't used the word racism until now, I said bigotry, which is exactly what this is.

I've no problem believing any number of things if someone can show me the logic and evidence used to reach their conclusion. However what we have here is a list of 'senior' Jewish people who were around on 911. There were thousands Christians but somehow it's waayyy more significant that we have a handful of Jews. Why is that?

The very Jews who probably wouldn't have a country i.e. Israel without billions in US aid. Would they really bite the hand that feeds for what gain exactly?

The mere assertions of George Bush, neo-con "intelligence" bodies, and the MSM do not count as "logic and evidence".

But you're supporting this article which pretty much says Jewish=Guilty. If this article had anything behind it that could be called logic and evidence then I'd give it credence but it doesn't. I'm trying to use the same standards no matter where the materials comes from. But as usual the CT'er refuse to believe the official version which had literally thousands of people working to reach the conclusions. No you'd rather accept some random bloke off the internet as he knows best.

We can prove that Silverstein lost millions because of 911 and is continuing to lose millions. So why is he listed as the number one conspirator? He's not a very good one really is he, losing all that money like.

OK Outline how Silverstein has lost money please

Also, on biting the hand that feeds them

USS Liberty :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

OK Outline how Silverstein has lost money please

I'm not certain whether or not Silverstein has lost money, but he certainly hasn't made a fortune.

911myths, as is often the case, has plenty of detail.

Also have a look at good ol' wilkipdeia.

Silverstein has had to give up (some?) rights to building one (1 World Trade Center, formerly called Freedom Tower) and pay the Port Authority some of the insurance payout in order to secure government funding (in the form of Liberty Bonds) which he needed in order to be able to afford to rebuild. If he didn't receive that funding, he'd have been bankrupted.

He also continues to pay the Port Authority - the owner of the site - $102 million a year for his lease, even though he has no income for the site while rebuilding is underway.

Silverstein has, in short, made no fortune on this...although I'm not sure whether or not he's running a net profit or loss overall right now.

If anything, its the Port Authority who've gained, not Silverstein. They gained from selling him the original lease. They continue to receive their rent. They have received some of the insurance payout, and have managed to regain some of the rights that they were paid for, in order to help Silverstein secure money which didn't come from them. They are, to boot, part of that multi-faceted entity that many would identify as "government", in that they are a (bi-)State body.

What incredible double standards!!! THREE days after 9/11, the official American version was that the crime had been carried out by 19 Arabs/Muslims.

Actually I'll think you'll find they blamed an extremist terrorist organisation called Al Qaeda, who had previously attacked the world trade center, and were blamed for several attacks on US embassies and military targets over the previous few weeks. Not to mention that they had announced they were planning further attacks on targets on the mainland US.

August 2001 Terrorist Briefing? Condi Rice skipped it? Bueller, Anything? Bueller?
    Did I hear anyone crying out for the proof? No, that lie was swallowed whole the world over.

No we did, we got loads of proof.
    8 years later, some people are saying it was a Mossad/Israeli operation, and all of a sudden we've found our sense of racial awareness

I never misplaced mine.
    . Knee-jerk reaction, anyone? I'm not maintaining that the evidence presented here is exactly true (at the very least it's more compelling than the joke that passed for the "official" line), but the hypocrisy of some people is enough to make one sick to the stomach. Why is it any more racist to say it is a Jewish or Israeli conspiracy (8 years later) than a Muslim/Saudi one (a mere three days after the fact)?

Because one is suggesting that people were part of a conspiracy because of their race, and the other is suggesting that a group of radical fundamentalist carried out the attacks.

The difference is painfully obvious.

THE IRONY IT BURNS!

• Advertisement
Advertisement