Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

so you can see where I'm coming from. If you've not heard yet, 1) seven of the people on that hijacking list have turned up alive and well.

NO! :eek::eek::eek: Really? ALIVE? WOW. Can you point me to an interview with one of these alive hijackers? No? Weird. How about a news article that isn't from 2001/02 and later retracted by the BBC? No.

2) Bin Laden has never (repeat, NEVER) claimed responsibility for 9/11. In the days that followed, he completely distanced himself from the attacks. He did say that he thought whoever had attacked America did a good thing.

Because maybe if he confessed to the attack straight away he might as well have painted a neon bullseye five miles wide, and stood in the middle?
    3) The video of 'Bin Laden' confessing to the attacks has been proven to be a forgery.

How exactly do you prove a video to be a forgery? Perhaps some proof please?
    4) Even the FBI have not admitted that Bin Laden committed those atrocities - when questioned why he's not been listed on the website in connection to 9/11, the FBI have gone on record to say they have insufficient evidence.

OH Christ. This again? "Just sayin" Do yourself and everyone else on this thread a favour, and do a forum search, read some of the 9/11 threads already discussed to death here, NOTHING you've brought up above hasn't been hashed, rehashed, and then regurgitated and discussed again, and been throughly exposed as untrue several times on this forum.
    Now, I also read the article posted here, and please point me to where the writer is saying the people he's listing committed 9/11 BECAUSE they were Jewish.

Because er, it's the entire premise of the piece?
    I really would like to see where you got that from. Nor am I claiming that America said the hijackers they're blaming for 9/11 did it BECAUSE they're Arabs.

Because they didn't blame "Arabs" they blamed "Al Qaeda", much in the same way they didn't call the IRA "Catholic terrorists" back in the day.

, then I'm just going to have to bail out on this discussion.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out?

Also, on biting the hand that feeds them

USS Liberty :eek:

Yeah because friendly fire incidences aren't depressingly common place in war, and it's not like Israeli apologised and paid compensation to the victims.

Oh no wait they did. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Anyone can become jewish. This has nothing to do with race.The jews are not a race.
    The simple fact is, you can't put together a list of non "jews" who have as much significance as the "jews" have over 9/11.

If you can do, I'll be very impressed.

Can you provide a longer list of non-Catholics involved in a government conspiracy in Ireland than one of Catholics involved.
    I doubt it.
    Therefore you much conclude there is a vast global Catholic conspiracy because there is no other explanation at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

bonkey wrote: »
    I'm not certain whether or not Silverstein has lost money, but he certainly hasn't made a fortune.

911myths, as is often the case, has plenty of detail.

Also have a look at good ol' wilkipdeia.

Silverstein has had to give up (some?) rights to building one (1 World Trade Center, formerly called Freedom Tower) and pay the Port Authority some of the insurance payout in order to secure government funding (in the form of Liberty Bonds) which he needed in order to be able to afford to rebuild. If he didn't receive that funding, he'd have been bankrupted.

He also continues to pay the Port Authority - the owner of the site - $102 million a year for his lease, even though he has no income for the site while rebuilding is underway.

Silverstein has, in short, made no fortune on this...although I'm not sure whether or not he's running a net profit or loss overall right now.

If anything, its the Port Authority who've gained, not Silverstein. They gained from selling him the original lease. They continue to receive their rent. They have received some of the insurance payout, and have managed to regain some of the rights that they were paid for, in order to help Silverstein secure money which didn't come from them. They are, to boot, part of that multi-faceted entity that many would identify as "government", in that they are a (bi-)State body.

Good points as always Bonkey. Still since Silverstein is a businessman he presumably bought the site for the profit he could derive from it. The money he didn't make due to the attacks is effectively money which he has lost. It may not have been in his bank account at the time of the attacks but it would have been in his bank account going forward if the attacks hadn't taken place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Diogenes wrote: »
    Good grief what's next, secret codes in Fiddler on Roof expose the "Holohoax"?

If you play "Anatevka" backwards, you hear a secret message: "Where is the Prussian blue?"

That website seriously offers nothing more than "There were jews in positions of power and influence in New York on 9/11."

There was something about people getting IM warning them of the attack though, I am dubious but I have yet to follow it up. Anyone know anything about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

Anyone can become jewish. This has nothing to do with race.The jews are not a race.
    The simple fact is, you can't put together a list of non "jews" who have as much significance as the "jews" have over 9/11.

Anyone? No, didn't think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

meglome wrote: »
    Still since Silverstein is a businessman he presumably bought the site for the profit he could derive from it. The money he didn't make due to the attacks is effectively money which he has lost.

Agreed. He still faces all his costs, but has none of the income that the buildings woul dhave provided.

The counter to this is "but...the insurance money....", which is in turn countered with "...is entirely taken up with paying for the rebuild...which the insurance doesn't sufficiently cover".

Ultimately, if we followed the idea through, we could argue that the new buildings stand to earn more money than the old.

But lets recap. If that was the goal, then we have something like this:

- Buy or leasse buildings.
    - negotiate downwards the insurance on said buildings.
    - plot to demolish the buildings.
    - plot to crash airplanes into two of the buildings to mask the demolition of all of them
    - take insurance companies to court to try and get more money than the insurance premium should have provided
    - give up some of the insurance money and some of the rights that had been purchased in order to secure government funding to help fund a rebuild which the insurance monies didn't fully cover
    - end up with new buildings, with no tenants
    - attract tenants to new buildings
    - earn more from rent, thus covering all costs, and ultimately allowing a slightly larger net profit to be made.

So the Catholics are all in on it together too?

There's just the little problem of you having no evidence these people did anything.
    Except that they're all Jewish.

What about Bush and most of his staff? Do they not count?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Can you define "signifcance" in the sense that you're using it here?

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    Ultimately, if we followed the idea through, we could argue that the new buildings stand to earn more money than the old.

But lets recap. If that was the goal, then we have something like this:

- Buy or leasse buildings.
    - negotiate downwards the insurance on said buildings.
    - plot to demolish the buildings.
    - plot to crash airplanes into two of the buildings to mask the demolition of all of them
    - take insurance companies to court to try and get more money than the insurance premium should have provided
    - give up some of the insurance money and some of the rights that had been purchased in order to secure government funding to help fund a rebuild which the insurance monies didn't fully cover
    - end up with new buildings, with no tenants
    - attract tenants to new buildings
    - earn more from rent, thus covering all costs, and ultimately allowing a slightly larger net profit to be made.

Really sounds like a way to go from a guaranteed profit to potentially losing a very large sum of money doing something extremely risky. I underlined extremely as the risk involved would be off the charts.

But surely wouldn't the cost of the conspiracy on top of the massive amount of money needed to keep everyone quite would negate most of the profit made after the site is rebuilt.

Anyone can become jewish.

Is there anyone mentioned on your bigoted website a jewish convert?
    This has nothing to do with race.The jews are not a race.

Yes and no, are you aware of the concept of the semitic race?

I can think of 19 names off the top of my head. (PS Just saying, if the FBI doesn't blame Bin Laden, why are they blaming 19 Al Qaeda members? Make sense much?)

Other names spring to mind Ramzi Binalshibh and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed for example, or Osama Bin Laden

Their significance is that they planned ordered and executed the attacks, which would make their contribution to this tragedy pretty extraordinary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

Why bother, it would always be the jews vast conspiracy anyway. Save it for the David Icke fan club.

Anyone? meglome , King Mob , Diogenes Lets face it you can't.

Can you define "signifcance" in the sense that you're using it here?
    Owning the buildings - something along them lines would be what I'm looking for.

Owning the buildings - something along them lines would be what I'm looking for.
    So the 19 terrorists that actually committed the act aren't as important?

Can you show any evidence at all that any of the people on the list actually did anything?
    Cause face it you can't.

Or are they guilty because they're Jewish?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

You as thick as pig **** or what?

King Mob wrote: »
    So the 19 terrorists that actually committed the act aren't as important?

Can you show any evidence at all that any of the people on the list actually did anything?
    Cause face it you can't.

Or are they guilty because they're Jewish?
    No names so? Thought so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭ciaobellaciao1

What do you guys think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No names so? Thought so.

harping on til you get an answer is something both sides seem to be doing here. Maybe if you took the higher ground and answers asked of you they will respond in kind?

• Advertisement

They're not able to respond in kind.Thats the point of me repeating myself.
    I asked for a simple list of people and I'm still waitting. They cannot produce any.
    Come to think of it the onus is on them, not me bud.

Ok so do you have an answer to the questions asked of you that you are holding back on til they answer you?

But what does it matter if these people are all Jewish?

Have you any evidence that they did anything?

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/21/us/nation-challenged-detainees-dozens-israeli-jews-are-being-kept-federal-detention.html

"Besides the cash and the passports, one man had fresh pictures of the smoldering wreckage of the trade center in his camera, images he had captured by standing rather conspicuously on the roof of the van."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/08/nyregion/5-young-israelis-caught-in-net-of-suspicion.html

Why were these men only held for 40 days? Pressure from Israel to release them?

ciaobellaciao1, if you're gonna keep posting links can you at least give your own views on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

They're not able to respond in kind.Thats the point of me repeating myself.
    I asked for a simple list of people and I'm still waitting. They cannot produce any.
    Come to think of it the onus is on them, not me bud.
    Does Bin Laden count? He gained more than everyone else put together.

I've not seen any real questions from them. Maybe some pieces of text to distract or guide the thread in a certain direction perhaps, but no questions.

Well you quoted some of the questions about 10 posts back.

So let's see there's 15 people on that list could indirectly have played a small part in a conspiracy.
    There is precisely zero evidence that they did. ANd the only thing that would ever connect them other than being loosely connected to 9/11 is the fact that they were jewish.

However Diogenes has provided a list of 19 people directly involved in the attack with a lot of evidence to support that theory.

But they don't count cause they're not Jewish.

6th wrote: »
    Well you quoted some of the questions about 10 posts back.
    What questions and why can't they put together a list?
    Is it really that difficult? I doubt they can do it as they would have by now.

• Advertisement

What questions and why can't they put together a list?
    Is it really that difficult? I doubt they can do it as they would have by now.

There is one you are ignoring it.
    And apparently ignoring the fact your list has no ****ing evidence to support it.

There is one you are ignoring it.
    And apparently ignoring the fact your list has no ****ing evidence to support it.
    The list I asked for? To difficult for you?

The list I asked for? To difficult for you?

Yes 19 people http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_hijacker

Any evidence to support your list?
    Or is it just Jew = guilty?

Your list isn't "significant". Still waitting..

Your list isn't "significant". Still waitting..
    Why is it not significant? Because there's no Jews on it?

Any back up for your list?

6th wrote: »
    ciaobellaciao1, if you're gonna keep posting links can you at least give your own views on them?

Well, if I'm posting these links on here, I think it's quite evident what my views are.

I prefer to share the links with you and wait for your views!

Here's another article worth a read:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/975574.html

Why is it not significant? Because there's no Jews on it?

Any back up for your list?
    Still waitting for that list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

That list of hijackers has never been proven in a court of law.

It is mere unverified propaganda from the US defence complex, repeated by the media complex.

Maybe you think producing such ubiquitous, dubious propaganda is an argument-closer. To anyone who's looking at this issue critically, it hardly is.

,8,1 wrote: »

It is mere unverified propaganda from the US defence complex, repeated by the media complex.

Maybe you think producing such ubiquitous, dubious propaganda is an argument-closer. To anyone who's looking at this issue critically, it hardly is.

Really?
    You are completely oblivious to the irony aren't you?

That list is racist rambling with out a scrap of truth.

But if you think the list of 19 terrorist is "mere unverified propaganda", why do you believe this list?

• Advertisement

,8,1 wrote: »

It boggles my mind that you say this about the list of hijackers which has numerous pieces of evidence to back it up and are supporting the crap in this thread which has nothing to support it. Well other than the people in the list are Jewish and last I looked that hasn't been a crime since the Nazis wiped out a few million of them in the second world war.

Really?

But if you think the list of 19 terrorist is "mere unverified propaganda", why do you believe this list?

I don't think that list is comming king mob is it?

Still waitting for that list.
    And we're all waiting for you to show that list is anything other than racist bull****.

We have provided a list that is more supported by evidence than yours.
    We have shown how both your list of jews and a list of other religions involved would be irrelevant.

Explain it to us, why is it important that these people are Jews?

It came you, ignored it.
    You going to back up your racist nonsense with something resembling evidence?

You want a list of all the Christians in positions of power or what are you looking for exactly?

And we're all waiting for you to show that list is anything other than racist bull****.

We have provided a list that is more supported by evidence than yours.
    We have shown how both your list of jews and a list of other religions involved would be irrelevant.

Explain it to us, why is it important that these people are Jews?
    I knew you weren't able to put together a list.

• Advertisement

I don't get it they gave you a list.

meglome wrote: »
    You want a list of all the Christians in positions of power or what are you looking for exactly?
    A list of non isrealis, who have as much significance to the origanal list as i have posted. Germans, dutch, whatever you fancy.

Well, if I'm posting these links on here, I think it's quite evident what my views are.

I prefer to share the links with you and wait for your views!

Here's another article worth a read:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/975574.html

Well thats just lazy, why do you expect others to share their views when you dont show the same curtacy? In future provide more than just links or the links will be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

Really?

Because there is actual substance to the "alternative list" provided in the OP.

No real investigation or explanation accompanies the list endorsed by the US defence and media complexes.

We are just told "bunch of Arabs, they did it, have a nice day now". :pac:

Actual investigation, and explanation of real logistical capacity to perpetrate or facilitate terror accompanies the "alternative list".

The Official List, however, is simply a case of emotion, racism and repetition.

You're serious?
    Are you going to explain why the list of 19 terrorists doesn't count or are you going to refuse to discuss the topic?

• Advertisement
Advertisement