Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

No, timescale doesn't match. Plus, the buildings, certainly at the height the planes hit, absorbed the impact.

So what is the time scale?

Can you show us what ur talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Because I read it somewhere, google. :D

i did and to me it looks all in order, plane hits and collpases....

can you show otherwise ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

So what is the time scale?

Can you show us what ur talking about?

It's all over google, here is one I just found now, it's not the one i seen b4. Should be the same, nobody is disputing these findings, they are still unexplained.

EDIT

http://911review.com/errors/wtc/seismic.html

It's all over google, here is one I just found now, it's not the one i seen b4. Should be the same, nobody is disputing these findings, they are still unexplained.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010912nytimes

care to show in that article where it says anything about unexpalined readings....

from what I can read

The seismographs also recorded the impacts of the airplanes, the first at 8:46 a.m. and the second at 9:03 a.m., Dr. Sykes said. The tower collapses, he added, came at 9:59 and 10:28 a.m.

which supports no explosives.... two plane impacts and tower collapses, exactly what would be expected to be recored....

EDIT

lol

did you just realisedyou posted to an article that doesnt support your theory..... and had to make a change.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

No, timescale doesn't match. Plus, the buildings, certainly at the height the planes hit, absorbed the impact.

It was suggested the it was because there was a detonation in the basement where the center columns were taken out, hence the tower on the top of the center of the building capsizing first, not to mention the molten steel in the basement.

Firstly, buildings cannot absorb the impact of a plane hitting it. Even a small plane hitting the building at low speed would cause damage. Like I said, damaging or displacing one steel member places additional loading and forces on the others, which has a knock on effect throughout. It cannot absorb an impact.

Secondly, if you take out the center columns in the basement, that would not make the top part of the building collapse first. That is just ridiculous. If you take out the central columns, the centre of the whole building will collapse from the bottom and bring the rest of the building down with it. But that will happen from the bottom of the building. Whereas the videos of the demolition show the top collapsing, and as the top falls it builds momentum and causes the rest of the building to collapse from the point of impact downwards.

EDIT

The revised link you posted actually debunks your theory ;)

robtri wrote: »
    lol

did you just realisedyou posted to an article that doesnt support your theory..... and had to make a change.....

Actually the second link goes into detail of debunking it.

EDIT

have you read this one as well...
    A Timeline for the North Tower

It would be useful if collapse events evident in videos could be associated with seismic signal features. Since some news broadcasts have real-time clocks on their banners, it may be possible to match visual events with features of the seismic signals.
    Consider the North Tower, whose entire collapse was recorded by the abovementioned CNN live feed, which has a clock on its banner. That clock does not have a second counter, but its minute counter flips to 10:29 37 seconds after collapse starts, which places the collapse start, according to the CNN clock, at 10:28:23.
    Various pages on columbia.edu put the origin time of the signal at the source at 10:28:31, plus or minus 1 second. This is based on an estimate of 2KM/s travel speed for the S waves, which, given the PAL station's distance of 34 KM from the WTC, gives a travel time of 17 seconds.
    The CNN video suggests that it takes about 10 seconds for the bottom of the mushrooming dust cloud to reach the ground, and another 7 or so for the top to reach the ground. The following composite timeline combines timing estimates of collapse events from the CNN video and the PAL seismic record. It assumes rubble hitting the ground caused the large ground movement, and thus that the crumbling of the Tower prior to that caused only minor ground movement. Given that, the times from these pieces of evidence match up remarkably well.

10:28:23 North Tower starts to crumble
    10:28:31 rubble starts to hit the ground (start of big signal)
    10:28:36 the heaviest rubble hits the ground (peak of big signal)
    10:28:39 most heavy rubble has reached the ground (end of big signal)
    [SIZE=-1]site: 911research.wtc7.net page: 911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/freefall.html [/SIZE]
    That the larger spikes of the seismic signatures of the Tower collapses were produced by falling rubble does not preclude that the Towers were destroyed with explosives. In a typical demolition, numerous small explosives are used to shatter the columns supporting the building. Unless the explosives are detonated simultaneously, they are unlikely to produce detectable seismic signatures. If explosives were responsible for the Towers' destruction, they were numerous and were detonated in a synchronized but progressive manner, contributing little to the recorded seismic disturbance.

thats the last section on what you linked.... to me that doesnt point to explosives been definitely used....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

As each building began to collapse, seismographs recorded significant earthquakes measuring 2.1 and 2.3 respectively, were recorded prior to the rubble hitting the ground. This is another unexplained mystery regarding 9/11.
    There's nothing unexplained about it.

There were initial claims of sharp spikes when the buildings collapsed....but these were from readings which spanned some 30 minutes....putting the entire collapse into a very compressed reading.

When the more detailed seismic record was looked at, the readings start small (vibrations carried through the collapsing building) which rise rapidly as the rubble begins to hit, remains reasonably constant for that duration, and then falls off again. The timings match. The duration matches.

There is no seismic signature of explosives. There is nothing unexplained about the seismic record.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

This is just based off my own opinion and limited knowledge of controlled demolitions, so I am open to correction, but even if explosives were planted in the building during it's construction, each explosive would have to be wired to another. I once helped to set explosives in an open-cast mine. I was pretty nervous, never having done it before. One of the guys gave me strict warning to be very careful with the box of explosives, that even though chances are nothing would happen, still have to be very careful. Then he threw a box of explosives at me.

They were completely harmless because the material itself is not explosive until something like an electrical charge or whatever is sent through it. We were dropping the explosives down long holes and they were fine, until a charge with a connecting wire was sent down with it. (well, until they were wired to the actual detonator really)

Obviously, controlled explosions in a quarry and controlled demolition of a skyscraper has its differences. Basically, my point it, even if these explosives were somehow built into the structure, which I find very odd, they would have had to have been pre-wired. These were office buildings, with probably hundreds of thousands of electrical wires throughout. Not to mention the fires when the plane hit it. If all these explosives were wired and connected through the same system, they should have exploded at least when the plane hit, possibly when the 93 bombing happened (don't know the full details on what happened there), and could have happened at any point due to faulty wiring accidently from one of the other wires there, unless all the buildings electricians throughout the years are also part of the conspiracy

Parts of the building where rewired too after a fire in the 70's and the 93 bombing. Sprinkler systems installed too. To me, it's just too unbelievable that they would have been there from construction.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

lol

The revised link you posted actually debunks your theory ;)
    Actually the second link goes into detail of debunking it.

LOL so it does. I am actually secretly working for the official story side of things, infiltrating the truthers and debunking our own theorys. :D

LOL so it does. I am actually secretly working for the official story side of things, infiltrating the truthers and debunking our own theorys. :D

sweet answer dude :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Yea, and Brown Bomber is a mossad agent. :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yea, and Brown Bomber is a mossad agent. :pac::pac::pac:
    I fukking knew it...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Has its perks, and I don't need a forged passport when travelling to carry out my extra-judicial killings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

unfortunately welding would be common place on a structure like this,
    and thermite welding is one of the strongest sorts of welds as it melt both steel sections together and is stronger than normal arc welds ect...

thats why a lot of railway lines are thermite welded together to take the abuse a normal weld couldnt handle......

Well what can i say, i stand corrected!
    Apologies robtri......

It was a knee jerk message i posted without researching it properly or giving it previous thought tbh i havent been paying much attention to this debate as i try not to get involved in all the 9/11 disinfo stuff.Wether you guys agree with it or not the **** is going to hit the fan with regards to this false flag attack and im just holding back till that day comes.I cant believe there are still so many people that believe the official version of events.

Apologies robtri......

It was a knee jerk message i posted without researching it properly or giving it previous thought tbh i havent been paying much attention to this debate as i try not to get involved in all the 9/11 disinfo stuff.Wether you guys agree with it or not the **** is going to hit the fan with regards to this false flag attack and im just holding back till that day comes.I cant believe there are still so many people that believe the official version of events.

9-11 is a hard one to get to grips with for whatever side you believe, as you say there is so much dis info.....

Personally i would say parts of the CIA or other agency had some involment, but think it was as simple as planes crashing into the buildings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Apologies robtri......

There is only one problem.

It's called denial. Not knowing the insanity of Trying to swim up the longest river in the world without realsing the river flows in the other direction....

The truth is out, no matter what people do, people will try some in way in any shape make or form to just brush the truth aside because the sheer horror just doesn't want to agree with the truth. People just don't want to believe the truth no matter how obvious it is.

There are a lot of people out there purposely covering 9/11 up or trying to make it a conspiracy. 9/11 is not a conspiracy its full swing blatant false flag event, that is not about terrorism, oil or anything of that sort.

Its about the the Roman tyranny wanting to have global dominion over the world, and it will not stop until its done, even if it means billions wiped out. So people really need to get the fup over the 3,000 dead and how the governments could never do this.

Our leaders and governments are responsible for genoiciding the whole world for centuries.

The insanity of this thread, is the actual discussion of how fast does steel melt. It's complete farce and obvious tactics to distract people from the obvious truth.

The NW0 plan is working perfectly now since 9/11. Our freedoms are been stripped. People are becoming more conformed and docile than ever. We are almost stripped naked at airports. We have genetically modified foods that damage our DNA and cause cancer. We have laws and regulations on everything except breathing(that will be a law soon) We have to vaccinate every child mandatory almost. We are almost totally dependent on society in every aspect. We go home and watch nonsense on T.V, gossip about Tiger woods and who is sleeping with the neigbours down the street. We have to this and that, or be a certain way in society. If your not following Rome and society, your a "conspiracy theorists", your a "nutcase", your a "paranoid good"

All this hideous fear tactics too all whoosh whoosh tip toe around each other because of this big evil terrorist out in the caves wanting to get us. It's the greatest load of shiite anyone could make up. If it were true that these box cutters terrorists from the caves in Afghanistan took over USA with two planes, I would be that terrorist. I would want the west totally wiped out myself I'm so sick of the self obsessed delusions we have about ourselves. It's just sickening.

The real killers is in Washington, Rome, London laughing at these threads.............................

mysterious wrote: »
    There is only one problem.

It's called denial. Not knowing the insanity of Trying to swim up the longest river in the world without realsing the river flows in the other direction....

The truth is out, no matter what people do, people will try some in way in any shape make or form to just brush the truth aside because the sheer horror just doesn't want to agree with the truth. People just don't want to believe the truth no matter how obvious it is.

There are a lot of people out there purposely covering 9/11 up or trying to make it a conspiracy. 9/11 is not a conspiracy its full swing blatant false flag event, that is not about terrorism, or oil or anything of that sort.

Its about the the Roman tyranny wants to have global dominion over the world, and it will not stop until its done, even if it means billions wiped out. So people really need to get the fup over the 3,000 dead and how the governments could never do this.

Our leaders and governments are responsible for genoiciding the whole world for centuries.

The insanity of this thread, is the actual discussion of how fast does steel melt. It's complete farce and obvious tactics to distract people from the obvious truth.

The NW0 plan is working perfectly now since 9/11. Our freedoms are been stripped. People are becoming more conformed and docile than ever. We are almost stripped naked at airports. We have genetically modified foods that damage our DNA and cause cancer. We have laws and regulations on everything except breathing(that will be a law soon) We have to vaccinate every child mandatory almost. We are almost totally dependant on society in every aspect. We go home and watch nonsense on T.V, gossip about Tiger woods and who is sleeping with the neigbours down the street. We have to this and that, or be a certain way in society. If your not following Rome and society, your a "conspiracy theorists", your a "nutcase", your a "paranoid good"

All this hideous fear tactics too all whoosh whoosh tip toe around each other because of this big evil terrorist out in the caves wanting to get us. It's the greatest load of shiite anyone could make up. If it were true that these box cutters terrorists from the caves in Afghanistan took over USA with two planes, I would be that terrrorist. I would want the west totally wiped out myself I'm so sick of the self obsessed delusions we have about ourselves. It's just sickening.

The real killers is in Washington, Rome, London laughing at these threads.............................

Mysterious, there are 2 sides to every story. I don't think your post is relevant to the discussion going on here.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

While you fight to which side.

Find out who's the one behind the story.:rolleyes:

This topic, is just not really waking up people is it... It will simply go on and on, and till the light bulb flashes over our heads and we wake up to the obvious. The only battle of sides here is ego's. Who's right and who's wrong. The people who run the world, lead the way, call the shots and all the people who live luxurious lives in Washington, London and Rome are all glad we are debating this and getting nowhere. It's now 9 years, most of the world are waking up, I think boards.ie is just shocking in terms of the lack of awareness around here.

Ever hear of the saying" "you put the wool over your eyes" That's why this debate gets nowhere. Only some are admitting the truth, while the rest get bogged down in a detail to try fit it into their belief system "it was not an inside job" " i must find a detail to say it was not an inside job" It's a belief pattern that has been stuck in our heads for 9 years because of our inability to accept or realise we fooled ourselves.

I've debated these topics years ago. One of the thing's I realised, was despite the dis info and shills debating these threads, most people arguing over this, don't actually give a damn of the 3000 people who died. Most care about been right or defending the governments or official story or whatever.

I think everyone should think of that before they put their foot in the door on this topic. Most of the world didn't care about anything prior to 9/11. We are all so cot up with our lives to the point, it all seemed like a movie when it happened. Why

Because we sit at home and watch to much T.V and entertainment to notice anything that goes on in reality. When this happens we want to find out who's responsible. We never look to the game player. It's that random man out in the desert with a beard who wants to take over the world (as said on CNN and T.V)

We are so conformed to a belief system it's unreal. So my question is this, does anyone here besides the truthers, actually have an opinion outside of the story played out on CNN, MSM and governments findings. Are we actually aware we are just repeating what we were told to believe on T.V. Are we even aware this is all set up in front of our eyes? Are we even aware of ourselves?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Originally posted by the NWO
    "Haha, they actually believe the official side, and are using things like evidence to convince themselves...LOL!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=112332&d=1272500570

While you fight to which side.

Find out who's the one behind the story.:rolleyes:

This topic, is just not really waking up people is it... It will simpy go on and on, and till the light bulb flashes over our heads and wake up to the obvious.

Ever hear of the saying" "you put the wool over your eyes"

Its a great thread, very interesting. I don't dismiss things like this.

K-9 wrote: »
    Its a great thread, very interesting. I don't dismiss things like this.

Your dismissing the rest of my quote. Makes no difference to me what you believe about my views. I have found interesting stuff here.

I'm not conformist dude or here to give a lovely point of view to impress you. If it's upsetting you, maybe this debate is not for you.

Your dismissing the rest of my quote. Makes no difference to me what you believe about my views. I have found interesting stuff here.

I'm not conformist dude or here to give a lovely point of view to impress you. If it's upsetting you, maybe this debate is not for you.

Said nothing about your views, just what you posted, but this is what is wrong with this forum. People are having an interesting discussion and posters come along and make a mockery of it.

Time was Sceptics and Conspiracist could have a decent discussion, learning and gleaning from each other.

Said nothing about your views, just what you posted, but this is what is wrong with this forum. People are having an interesting discussion and posters come along and make a mockery of it.

Time was Sceptics and Conspiracist could have a decent discussion, learning and gleaning from each other.

I agree it's why I've left many questions for others on my previous posts to dabble or think about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

In a way i agree with K-9 as they were discussing a Ct.But i also totally agree with Mysterious.
    Its all distractions to keep us busy.While people are argueing and researching investigating holding inquiries bush is retiring after his foray into Iraq and Afghanistan from his whitehouse armchair onto his next project and Obama is probably gearing up for the next terrorist event or whatever is to happen imo a war on Iran supporting Isreal.
    But...people still do deserve the right to discuss a topic without it being dragged off.Maybe Bonkey will come and do a cleanup tomorrow anyway.
    No worries its just text on a screen :)
    For what its worth i have given up trying to figure out what happened with 9/11 there is too many suspicious things.I will prefer to step back and look at events leading to it and afterwards to decide for myself in which direction to look.
    I think someone said this before.Its more important who did 9/11 than how.
    wether they melted the steel or the fire did it somebody profited from 3000 off deaths.
    I am wondering who really profited the most.Surely they are suspect number one right?
    Ps who is that? america or..Israel? or just international bankers?
    Im sorry but right at the bottom of my list would be the middle east.

Torakx wrote: »
    In a way i agree with K-9 as they were discussing a Ct.But i also totally agree with Mysterious.
    Its all distractions to keep us busy.While people are argueing and researching investigating holding inquiries bush is retiring after his foray into Iraq and Afghanistan from his whitehouse armchair onto his next project and Obama is probably gearing up for the next terrorist event or whatever is to happen imo a war on Iran supporting Isreal.
    But...people still do deserve the right to discuss a topic without it being dragged off.Maybe Bonkey will come and do a cleanup tomorrow anyway.
    No worries its just text on a screen :)
    For what its worth i have given up trying to figure out what happened with 9/11 there is too many suspicious things.I will prefer to step back and look at events leading to it and afterwards to decide for myself in which direction to look.
    I think someone said this before.Its more important who did 9/11 than how.
    wether they melted the steel or the fire did it somebody profited from 3000 off deaths.
    I am wondering who really profited the most.Surely they are suspect number one right?
    Ps who is that? america or..Israel? or just international bankers?

I agree with K-9 also. I think he misunderstood my point of view, because I prefer to see the bigger pictures and try put questions out to ask people about thing's they never wonder about or are aware of in my view. And you brought it up on what I said about the distraction. There is a lot of distractions on these threads and it always ends up in a ego battle of who's right or wrong. Instead of looking at the reality of what happened and coming to discernment of what's going on.

All in a nutshell, my point is, why are we still just repeating the same arguments and really not trying to come to the heads of what really happened behind 9/11. Why are so many so afraid of the governments doing us over again. They have created false flag events throughout history.

I really believe that a lot of people here are not really going right down the rabbit hole with regards to what either really happened or themselves admitting themselves to the reality of what happened and what they have missed.

Ye i know what you mean.
    I sometimes wonder what is the point to all this discussion.
    For me i have decided i will take part in CT's because i find it interesting and otherwise i could be doing something worse like watching tv.
    I do think though if we all decided to stop talking about these things, what could we do anyway?
    There is no chance in hell anyone can steal back the media.You got to totally EMP everywhere imo and still maybe more will die than they migth have planned.
    We could try organise a group to meet in secret online or on the streets but that would be infiltrating in about 5 seconds.Probably me mentioning it has starting one already with the CIA hehe.
    Em we can continue to try to wake people up everyone we know and i feel like even if the majority did wake up which they wont how will they organise a change of leadership.The Army is mind controlled to obey.The politicians are in the pockets of bankers.The police are in the pockets of Crime lords and gov agencies.All thats left is joe soap with a box in his sitting room and a mind switched off from what is really going on with the big picture.
    Imo enjoy the ride.Try not be near any countries that you feel might be involved in the next flu,plague,nuke,terror attack etc.
    Im thinking dublin might not be good or Ireland because of the water.Im sick of drinking flouride while trying to get myself better from other sicknesses which were caused by a diet of processed foods and anti depressants which contained flouride!
    Thankfully i woke up and i at the least should have 20 years of life left in me if my insides arent eaten away too much and if something major doesnt happen il be very happy with living till 50.After that i feel im on bonus time lol.
    Sounds negative but i accepted death a long time ago so its actually not so bad once i can steer clear of all the food and drink and additives they are pushing i migth enjoy most of the years left in general peace.Im sory for the next generations.Dont plan on kids for sure.Too much sh1t in the world for me to bring a child into the world with a clear conscience.Just me personally ofc.Maybe that will change.

I respect you alot Torakx as you are very open minded, and one of the most polite people here on the forum. But I think part of the problem is its too easy to make blanket statements about faceless entities, like the government, the police, the media etc. At the end of the day, these organisations are made up of fellow people just like you.

For example
    The Army is mind controlled to obey.

I'm in the army, and I'm not a low rank either. I can safely say that I am not brainwashed, and when I've trained hundreds of other soldiers, I haven't brainwashed them, I just train them to have to skills a soldier needs.
    The army and all the other institutions you mentioned are made up of genuine decent people, with family and friends, and they would want to be seriously cold-hearted basstards to take part in a conspiracy which was detrimental to their peers. Thats where I think a major flaw with quite a number of the theories lie, is that they rely on these insidious entities which want to do society major harm, when these entities are what make up society. Its like when people label big pharma evil, when they probably have mates who are researchers. Or say the Media is just there to brainwash people, when editors and reporters of papers are just regular folk.

• Advertisement

Ye i know what you mean.
    I sometimes wonder what is the point to all this discussion.
    For me i have decided i will take part in CT's because i find it interesting and otherwise i could be doing something worse like watching tv.
    I do think though if we all decided to stop talking about these things, what could we do anyway?
    There is no chance in hell anyone can steal back the media.You got to totally EMP everywhere imo and still maybe more will die than they migth have planned.
    We could try organise a group to meet in secret online or on the streets but that would be infiltrating in about 5 seconds.Probably me mentioning it has starting one already with the CIA hehe.
    Em we can continue to try to wake people up everyone we know and i feel like even if the majority did wake up which they wont how will they organise a change of leadership.The Army is mind controlled to obey.The politicians are in the pockets of bankers.The police are in the pockets of Crime lords and gov agencies.All thats left is joe soap with a box in his sitting room and a mind switched off from what is really going on with the big picture.
    Imo enjoy the ride.Try not be near any countries that you feel might be involved in the next flu,plague,nuke,terror attack etc.
    Im thinking dublin might not be good or Ireland because of the water.Im sick of drinking flouride while trying to get myself better from other sicknesses which were caused by a diet of processed foods and anti depressants which contained flouride!
    Thankfully i woke up and i at the least should have 20 years of life left in me if my insides arent eaten away too much and if something major doesnt happen il be very happy with living till 50.After that i feel im on bonus time lol.
    Sounds negative but i accepted death a long time ago so its actually not so bad once i can steer clear of all the food and drink and additives they are pushing i migth enjoy most of the years left in general peace.Im sory for the next generations.Dont plan on kids for sure.Too much sh1t in the world for me to bring a child into the world with a clear conscience.Just me personally ofc.Maybe that will change.

You shouldn't give up. As much as anything I believe it is a battle for your soul. Don't expect anyone to believe this but for me this explains the current mainstream media assault on the Catholic church. You should try the Swedish countryside. No fluoride in the water. Clean air. No crime as far as I can tell. breathtaking wildlife. No CCTV. Relatively no rip off prices. No crowds. No cues. Never been healthier or had my head clearer. Swedish girls are half decent as well. :D Best decision I ever made was leaving Ireland.

You shouldn't give up. As much as anything I believe it is a battle for your soul. Don't expect anyone to believe this but for me this explains the current mainstream media assault on the Catholic church. You should try the Swedish countryside. No fluoride in the water. Clean air. No crime as far as I can tell. breathtaking wildlife. No CCTV. Relatively no rip off prices. No crowds. No cues. Never been healthier or had my head clearer. Swedish girls are half decent as well. :D Best decision I ever made was leaving Ireland.

I'm heading to Sweden for a few days at the end of the month! It sounds like exactly what I need!

Watch out for the metro-sexuals, everywhere here. :D

You get to come just as soon as the snow has melted :mad:;). It was still snowing here last week even, it was -31 degrees on Christmas day here ffs:eek:.

If ever you can get an opportunity you should visit Tromsö in Norther Norway it is honestly the most peaceful place on earth.

Watch out for the metro-sexuals, everywhere here. :D

You get to come just as soon as the snow has melted :mad:;). It was still snowing here last week even, it was -31 degrees on Christmas day here ffs:eek:.

If ever you can get an opportunity you should visit Tromsö in Norther Norway it is honestly the most peaceful place on earth.

:confused::confused:

@ Yekahs thanks for the compliments i do also tend to go on a rant but its more a subconscious rant as the words just flow outa me.Sometimes i delete large portions of my posts before posting because its just too much for people to read.
    With regards to what i said about the army it was a very sweeping statement i admit,you do a good service to your profession here.To me mind control is not all mind controlled zombies in the classical sense.Its a constant barrage of misinformation to keep soldiers doing their job which is protecting the people.Unfortunatly the soldiers are not in charge of the medical health in this country and alot of things that will and currently is killing people or keeping them under control incl the soldiers and their families.
    If their was a revolt because of civil unrest which i doubt will happen the Army will be required i thought to protect the population and keep the governemt running in times of crisis.This i thought might involve detention of unruly citizens and "terrorists" until order is restored.aka the status quo.
    Unless i can be shown otherwise which would be a nice thing indeed to know.

@ BrownBomber
    It may be a battle for my soul but it is only my body that will be gotten i think.depending which faith or belief holds true.If its the freemason one my soul will be purified from my evil deeds by attacking demons on my spiritual journey and i only need be prepared for that jolt at death where the soul is shocked with this new situation.Im lead to believe this is the key part of the secret initiation in rosicrucian societies and probably freemasons too.
    They invoke an outer body experience through tricks with feelings of falling and realistic simulated death so you can understand and be prepared for the journey and also you will not fear death because you will understand the journey and that life as we know it is really death and death is really true life.Thats what ive learned but also the swedish are some sneaky buggers too lol.I guess living there is safer than Ireland as Ct's go :)

PS this is taken from Devores signiture i hope its ok to post it.I just thougth it coincides a small bit with what i was just talking about and he did say he spent 3 years wit hthe freemasons
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    I wont go into the Jigsaw in the sigi its looks real interesting though.Id love a close look at it.

yekahs wrote: »
    I respect you alot Torakx as you are very open minded, and one of the most polite people here on the forum. But I think part of the problem is its too easy to make blanket statements about faceless entities, like the government, the police, the media etc. At the end of the day, these organisations are made up of fellow people just like you.

For example

I'm in the army, and I'm not a low rank either. I can safely say that I am not brainwashed, and when I've trained hundreds of other soldiers, I haven't brainwashed them, I just train them to have to skills a soldier needs.
    The army and all the other institutions you mentioned are made up of genuine decent people, with family and friends, and they would want to be seriously cold-hearted basstards to take part in a conspiracy which was detrimental to their peers. Thats where I think a major flaw with quite a number of the theories lie, is that they rely on these insidious entities which want to do society major harm, when these entities are what make up society. Its like when people label big pharma evil, when they probably have mates who are researchers. Or say the Media is just there to brainwash people, when editors and reporters of papers are just regular folk.

Shakey, my father in law is also a military man, a retired colonel in a foreign army, he's a gentleman, my wife actually grew up mostly on secret missile bases in eastern europe, he's back a while from Afghanistan where he was the most senior officer from his country, I have no doubt most soldiers are good people.

But as it has been shown time and time again, there are a number of soldiers willing to shoot and kill unarmed and innocent people on orders from on high, even shooting fellow country men when the orders come down to do so, I know they are soldiers, guns, etc.

But one thing about being a soldier and I would say a form of "brainwashing" is the mortal sin of disobeying an order, whatever that order may be, and the no,no of questioning your superior, the whole training illusion is a conditioning technique, yes SIR!, the following the imaginary line, turning at the imaginary point, the robotic march is conditioning, I was doing a roof in Cathal Brugah barracks years ago and was looking at the marching, stand to attention, yes sir, no sir etc and couldn't see the reasoning behind it, apart from complete submission.
    I know there is the whole physical side to it also, but "you must submit" is a big part of being a soldier, then you don't really question being sent off to kill and die for some tosspots ego.

Shakey, my father in law is also a military man, a retired colonel in a foreign army, he's a gentleman, my wife actually grew up mostly on secret missile bases in eastern europe, he's back a while from Afghanistan where he was the most senior officer from his country, I have no doubt most soldiers are good people.

But as it has been shown time and time again, there are a number of soldiers willing to shoot and kill unarmed and innocent people on orders from on high, even shooting fellow country men when the orders come down to do so, I know they are soldiers, guns, etc.

But one thing about being a soldier and I would say a form of "brainwashing" is the mortal sin of disobeying an order, whatever that order may be, and the no,no of questioning your superior, the whole training illusion is a conditioning technique, yes SIR!, the following the imaginary line, turning at the imaginary point, the robotic march is conditioning, I was doing a roof in Cathal Brugah barracks years ago and was looking at the marching, stand to attention, yes sir, no sir etc and couldn't see the reasoning behind it, apart from complete submission.
    I know there is the whole physical side to it also, but "you must submit" is a big part of being a soldier, then you don't really question being sent off to kill and die for some tosspots ego.

Edit: Actually, nevermind.

Any chance of getting back on topic, lads? A lot of what was posted last night reads like it belongs somewhere else....perhaps even the 'Lounge' thread. I can move it, if that's what's wanted.

Well there goes the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Are there 2 or 3 points that a pro CT about 911 that are irrefutable? It seems when you choose one point it falls apart under scrutiny.

We're told that when you look at the sum of the parts it just doesn't add up, but if none of those points can stand alone then it doesn't really say much about the overall theory.

Can anyone give 2 or 3 parts of this jigsaw that can be show to be 100% true and not made up of hearsay. Basically evidence that would stand up in court.

Don't they put fluoride in table salt instead of water ?

Edit : On topic
    U.S gov had prior knowledge of the attacks ;)

And Bush lied saying he remembered seeing the first plane hit before he went into the classroom.At least thats what my sometimes faulty memory is telling me lol.
    Dont ask for proof i will then have to youtube it!

Are there 2 or 3 points that a pro CT about 911 that are irrefutable? It seems when you choose one point it falls apart under scrutiny.

I wouldn't quite go that far.

I think a number of the points raised, when scrutinised, aren't conclusive....which is somewhat different.

bonkey wrote: »
    I wouldn't quite go that far.

I think a number of the points raised, when scrutinised, aren't conclusive....which is somewhat different.

agree 100%

We're told that when you look at the sum of the parts it just doesn't add up, but if none of those points can stand alone then it doesn't really say much about the overall theory.

Can anyone give 2 or 3 parts of this jigsaw that can be show to be 100% true and not made up of hearsay. Basically evidence that would stand up in court.

Commander do you happen to have 2 or 3 points that would stand up in court about 9/11 that you would consider irrefuteable?, The "official" version can be torn to shreds, I've been holding back a while now, couldn't be arsed really, lets say we go punch for punch, you post your 3, I'll try show each to be false, then I'll post 3 for you to prove false and continue in a civilised manner.

• Advertisement

Commander do you happen to have 2 or 3 points that would stand up in court about 9/11 that you would consider irrefuteable?, The "official" version can be torn to shreds, I've been holding back a while now, couldn't be arsed really, lets say we go punch for punch, you post your 3, I'll try show each to be false, then I'll post 3 for you to prove false and continue in a civilised manner.

I think this thread has being doing that. Posters post 3 or so points they think are proof of conspiracy, sceptics to use a general term, post stuff refuting that. Or they don't, if you hold a certain view.

The reverse also applies. Sceptics post 3 or so points of their version, Conspiracy theorists post their refutation. Or they don't, if you hold a certain view.

Anyway, I like reading this stuff so do go on!

I think this thread has being doing that. Posters post 3 or so points they think are proof of conspiracy, sceptics to use a general term, post stuff refuting that. Or they don't, if you hold a certain view.

The reverse also applies. Sceptics post 3 or so points of their version, Conspiracy theorists post their refutation. Or they don't, if you hold a certain view.

Anyway, I like reading this stuff so do go on!

Re-read the past couple of posts and take it in whats being asked for:

By thecommander: "Can anyone give 2 or 3 parts of this jigsaw that can be show to be 100% true and not made up of hearsay. Basically evidence that would stand up in court."

And I challenged him to offer his points THAT WOULD STAND UP IN COURT, show me where in this thread something/anything that would stand up in court.

Show me a post here that isn't subjective and would stand up in a fair court (if that exists).

And I challenged him to offer his points THAT WOULD STAND UP IN COURT, show me where in this thread something/anything that would stand up in court.

Show me a post here that isn't subjective and would stand up in a fair court (if that exists).

I think the NIST reports would stand up in a court of law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

<image changed to link by bonkey>

Has anyone read it? Or are we relying on videos from millionaire conspiracy theorists again?

studiorat wrote: »

Has anyone read it? Or are we relying on videos from millionaire conspiracy theorists again?

ahh but sure thats just government telling you what they want you to hear.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement